Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Aaye, padariye, Virajiye aur thasrif rakiye yahan is IPK forum mein!!

A warm and wonderful welcome accorded to all those Barun and Sanaya fans! BHPHians and MHJTians! 

May we all get together, make friends , appreciate our favourite actors,without bashing them and fighting among ourselves.

A new jodi in the making Arnav and Kushi (Arushi) is all set to rock and roll, entertain and enthral us and invite us all to  share their trials and tribulations, ups and downs and roll out their story in front of us.
In short  we have  the singular honour of getting a glimpse of their souls !!

So onward march we go, get set and ready to rock  this forum from today, even before the curtains go up on 6th june 2011.
 What are you all waiting for? Make a mad dash to post all your views.

Edited by maris08 - 01 June 2011 at 10:29pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20sunshine33Cinderella100gudia7Mr.ZkNikki-Bollyniru273Ishrafan11bfunofbb123SanliciousDaRkPrInCeSsgunurloveSanaya.BarunEdella17Prim_123P.SrinivasAnotherAdmirerInfofanash91CandYlicious_Ssoniasharmin89Prinsesse.Suvi..Enchanteur..-Jahnvi-sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome !Welcome! Welcome!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thanks for your welcome and yes we are ready to rock!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirermaris08

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hey dear first of all a SUPERB post and thanks for such a warm welcome..!!! Hug   Hug    

Firstly i will be honest.. LOL  At first i was a bit scared and worried that how will i mingle with Barun fans..? What if they turn out into some rude sorta fans..  LOL  I know ir sounds crazy.. LOL  But thats true i was concerned cuz we have faced  loooads of things before.. Ouch

But..!! As i started to interact with Barun fans i came to know that you guys are the most MATURE, friendly, amiable, and sooo sweeet people..!!! Hug     Hug     Heart    Yes i can say that with full assurity as i have interacted with some of you on Sanaya's FC and BPHPH forum.. Embarrassed  And trust me guys i am sooo glad that we all will be going through this IPK journey TOGETHER..!! Embarrassed Heart That would be fun i can see that already..! Cool

And i am soo soo lookig forward to ArUshi's jodi as i can see a LOT of potential in them as the NEXT most POPULAR jodi of SP..!! Heart Embarrassed And as far as i have analyzed the promos, they do show sparks of chemistry..! Embarrassed And i have high hopes from their story line too.. Big smile  Hope CVs handle it well. :)

And a BIG HUG and a WARM welcome to all Barun fans from my side..!!! Hug   Hug    

ROCK THIS FORUM..!! Cool

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 01 June 2011 at 5:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33niru273Mr.ZkIshrafan11maris08Fallen StarAnotherAdmirerash91-Jahnvi-soniasharmin89Prinsesse.Suvisunaina02

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Yes Sumi an equally big and warm ( nah! since its blazing hot here in India , it will be a cool and soothing)welcome hugsHug to all Sanaya fans and all other wonderful people who will visit here.

Once again a heartfelt welcome to all those members of IPk and those silent readers, who shld in the passage of time, join us here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273Ishrafan11InfofanFallen StarPrinsesse.Suvisoniasharmin89CandYlicious_S

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thankyou so much HugHug

Ahh, Finally our own place to drool over our show and favourites!

Seriously, feeling like I'm shifting in my new home EmbarrassedDancing

Get Ready Barun and Sanaya fans to once again drool over our favourites as arnav and khushiDay Dreaming

Let's promise ourselves, our forum will be extremely peaceful and entertaining rendesvous for all of us..SaRun would rock IPKKND and we will rock IPKKND forum Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11maris08-Jahnvi-CandYlicious_SPrinsesse.Suvisoniasharmin89sunaina02

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Aaaw Embarrassed suuuch a cuute post 
well thaanks a million deear Hugthe saame warm welcome to yoou tooBig smile
we all are gonna roock here
barun & sanaya roox Heart the shoow will rooxStar 

bdw m mariaTongueWinkBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11maris08soniasharmin89CandYlicious_S-Jahnvi-

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Nice name Maria am Maris and hope we all bond together in this new friendship in the coming months.

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Maris

Very nice and apt post . Clap

All San-Fans

A very warm hug to you all . Hug

We will rock this forum together .

From now onwards - we are all Sarun /Arushi Fans Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08-Jahnvi-CandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.