Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Drishti for uploading.
Love the promo can't wait for it to start.
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the promo 
it was awesome
now waiting for the show
-Drishti- thumbnail
Hell no, definitely no secretary- boss thing...i want something different!! and i don't think Sanaya wud hav chosen this show had it been one of those typical cliches and stuff...it must be different, somehow...bt again, i'm not putting high expectations on the show...if MJHT taught me one thing it was to not expect anything...so will just wait and watch to see whats in store for us!!   
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG πŸ€ͺ 😳, Finally The New Promo Is OUT :)x πŸ˜
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
No expectations ... that's easier said than done ... lmaooo ... but true ... better to remember all the crap we were fed in mjht as well as the good stuff, then maybe we'll be prepared πŸ€£

I liked this promo better than the first three for sure ... but yeah, we want things to go slowly ... no rushing the falling in love/hate part ... we're prepared to wait ... got a lot of experience in that πŸ˜† ... at least the SG fans here have πŸ˜†

thanks Jyoti for the missing part ... πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This promo is far better then d 1st 3 specially d 1st one!!...  I guess they r just trying to give an idea about show- the story plot n won't go in a jiffy in d actual sense while d show is on air...

Thanks for the updts n vidπŸ€—
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this promo is best among all so far.. it is so intense..,with that rain, holding the photograph and all.. i guess they are just giving the glimpse of the story.. acc to original storyline, this pre-office stuff takes atleast a month to happen, then comes office n all.. i want it to take things slowly, i dont want it to rush like navya..

anyways, AWESOME promo!!! i luvd it!!!
Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah...awesome promo...really intense...this one gives the gist of what the whole story is about...with both of them being at one place and their minds in the confusion of 'iss pyaar ko kya naam doon'...but me too hope that the story wont be rushed and will have its own flow..
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely promo.thanks drishπŸ€—
i am beginning to feel that the chemistry between the lead characters is going to be the highlight of the show...with every promo i am loving them...
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for sharing this 4th promo.

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor.  Ok.  Holy freaking cow.  Very intense...and Barun drenched in the rain is definitely a good look.

This is a pic from him in the rain from BHPH.  Rain suits him.πŸ˜†