Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
can someone tell me the real name of that new hottie shyam Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki-Bolly

Goldie

Nikki-Bolly

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Why there is still no video section

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

can someone tell me the real name of that new hottie shyam Embarrassed

Abhaas Mehta.

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonia09

Hi,

I am a bit confused about the guptas relationships. I read the cast overview but still got some questions... Okay, i'm going to try the best i can, since i don't really follow up on the relationships of everyone.
so payal has no actual blood relations with the guptas right? I think its kushi who is the adopted one, payal is their real daughter.
And garima doesnt have any child of her own too as payal is her husband's first child..? Really? where did you get that?
wat about the annoying bua..whose sister is she? She is the sister of shashi gupta aka payal's dad.

Sorry too many questions...Embarrassed

Shonia

Sorry if i missed up but i did the best i could.  Anyone feel free to correct me.

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Have they shown anything on arnav past,  What happened to his mother?? i missed the first week of epis.

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Have they shown anything on arnav past,  What happened to his mother?? i missed the first week of epis.

no they just showed some glimpse of his past 
but his past's truth is not revealed yet 
we donno what happened to his mom as of noowWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saera

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks pakiie :-)

shonia09

shonia09

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

Originally posted by shonia09

Hi,
so payal has no actual blood relations with the guptas right? I think its kushi who is the adopted one, payal is their real daughter.
And garima doesnt have any child of her own too as payal is her husband's first child..? Really? where did you get that?

Sorry if i missed up but i did the best i could.  Anyone feel free to correct me.

Thanks for replying and correcting!!

I actually meant Khushi not having any blood relations(wrong name oops!)
Regarding Garima, well it says in the cast section of this forum that Payal is Shahsi's daughter from his first marriage. It appears that Garima is his second wife. (assume 1st wife passed away?) and Garima adopted Khushi.

Shonia:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.