Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Can someone pleaseee give me the link to the new october promo, where khushi adds something to arnavs drink!
thankyou!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 149)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
can somebody post the promo link?Smile

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CharmingAngel7

Hey
I have posted this before too plz someone answer...

I hve made vm on youtube... can anyone plz tell me how to share the vms uploaded on youtube on IF... & where...? plz kindly guide me... Smile

thanx in advance :D
Well 

Youu Have Tooo Post This

Step First,, 
 [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
2nd Step 
Youu Have Too Post The Vm Link Between *[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *saakshi_fan*

Hi, just wondering whether you guys have got a story so far? Started watching this serial from in between so I'm a little wishy washy about some of the storylines.

Thanks! :)

Use This  SP Daily Written Update Of IPKKND Smile

Check Page 2 As Well

Edited by Simz786 - 24 October 2011 at 10:21am

divya-divz

Goldie

divya-divz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi guys
Soon will be my mom birthday and i wont to gift her something special,is a surprize
i must win this competition to make her an amazing gift,but for this i need to collect over 350 likes at this picture in just 2 days,so i was thinking that you can help me by giving like and by sending this msg to all your friends from this forum and from facebook
can you guys help me PLZ,i make this for my mom bcz i live her and i want to see her happy,very happy
i have just 2 Days to collect LIKES
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=281283058569613&set=o.113048348715960&type=3&theater

sophiya82

sophiya82

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Nani and laxmi seem to have disappeared .. Did I miss something in the previous episodes

divya-divz

Goldie

divya-divz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

guys
soon will be my mom birthday so i want to give her a special gift,a surprize
for this i must win a cometition,i must collect over 350 likes at this picture,almost 480 in JUST 2 DAYS
so i'm asking you to help me by giving LIKE at this picture and to asking friends from facebook or your friends from india forums o press LIKE to
i really want to make my mom happy,very happy
i don't have so much time to win so i asked your help..IPKKND forum have lots of fans aver 1000,i'm sure.if you all can give like i will surely win and i will make my mom happpy
 also asked for this bcz i know,i belive that the members of this forum,we all are a family
so help me plz.i have just 2 days

and i will promote our show in my country

Edited by divya-divz - 24 October 2011 at 10:47am

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Please tell me how to make creations, and how to copy them onto the Creations gallary..please!!! and thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.