Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

Prettychocoeye

IF-Dazzler

Prettychocoeye

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Can anyone post written updates of 17th June 2011 please?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fahiz

Can anyone post written updates of 17th June 2011 please?

here it is:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1709713

enjoy!Embarrassed

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Who's Shyam? I have just began watching this show, and I am at the part where Khushi falling into Arnav's arms is all over the news, and her parents decide that she and Payal were going to Delhi. So, has he been introduced so far?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Who's Shyam? I have just began watching this show, and I am at the part where Khushi falling into Arnav's arms is all over the news, and her parents decide that she and Payal were going to Delhi. So, has he been introduced so far?
Shayam has been introduced then he is the guy who saves khushi and her family from the insults of those guys and saves her father and fights with the guysand brings khushi's duppata back to her. Then Shayam will meet khushi at the mandir where she is praying before leaving to delhi saying she won't know anyone in delhi and then he says there is one person she will know its him and gives her his card. then they end up meeting once again in delhi and he tells her to contact him anytime if she needs help so she calls him to help her find her a job. He has found a job for khushi and has given her the appointment letter a well.

Edited by sujal_kashish - 19 June 2011 at 12:11am

Prinsesse.Suvi

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nowee10

Originally posted by shelly_nair

hello can anybody tell me where will i get 16/06/2011. written update.  if no then can anybody tell me what happened in that episode?

Here ya go hun http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1708688 Tongue

thanks a lot dear friend...

bigj66

bigj66

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
what does laadsir mean? Because Khushi keeps calling Arnav Laadsir governor...or something along those lines.

Prinsesse.Suvi

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hey I am new to india forum and don't know how to make the siggy's? please helpSmile

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigj66

what does laadsir mean? Because Khushi keeps calling Arnav Laadsir governor...or something along those lines.
she's saying Lord Governor, but her accent makes it sound like laadgovernorLOLEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.