Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

can any1 give me d link to epsode or episode number in which Arnab entered d show pls...

thanx in advance Big smile
hi kaushikiHug
the hero barun aka arnav made entry in the 1st episode itself... ie 6th june 2011
YouTube Links For IPKKND 1st episode(6th june 2011)
Part 1
Part 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaushiki9

IF-Rockerz

kaushiki9

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by kaushiki9

can any1 give me d link to epsode or episode number in which Arnab entered d show pls...

thanx in advance Big smile
hi kaushikiHug
the hero barun aka arnav made entry in the 1st episode itself... ie 6th june 2011
YouTube Links For IPKKND 1st episode(6th june 2011)
Part 1
Part 2

hiii swetha...Hug gd 2 C u here dear...

thanxxx alot sweety...Big smile

-Swetha-

shanak33

shanak33

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

DO YOU KNOW WHO  KUSHIS OLDER SISTER WAS GOING TO MARRY WAS SHE GOING TO MARRY ARNAV? HOW DID KUSHIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE BREAK AND IF KUSHI WAS GOING TO SEE HER GEJAH GE THEN HOW DID SHE END UP IN ARNAVS FASHION  SHOW ,WAS SHE COING TO SEE HIM AS HE WAS GOING TO MARRY HER SISTERS FUTURE HUSBAND?  I' M CONFUSEDOuchConfused

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak33

DO YOU KNOW WHO  KUSHIS OLDER SISTER WAS GOING TO MARRY WAS SHE GOING TO MARRY ARNAV? HOW DID KUSHIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE BREAK AND IF KUSHI WAS GOING TO SEE HER GEJAH GE THEN HOW DID SHE END UP IN ARNAVS FASHION  SHOW ,WAS SHE COING TO SEE HIM AS HE WAS GOING TO MARRY HER SISTERS FUTURE HUSBAND?  I' M CONFUSEDOuchConfused

Khushi's older sister payal was suppose to get married to abhishek not Arnav. Her sister's in laws had asked for 20 lakhs in dowry. So payal's father was going to put the sweet shop on mortgage in order to fulfill the dowry demands of the in laws. However, Khushi believes Abhishek  Payal's fiance hasn't got a clue that his family has asked for so much. So Khushi decides to go meet Abhishek at Seesh Mahal Hotel before the wedding and show him the mortgage papers that her father has made in order to fulfill their family's demands. However, Khushi lands
outside Sheesh Mahal (Arnav's mahal not Seesh mahal hotel) and rushes inside. Which is where she meets someone. He starts reciting poetry, and Khushi looks at him weirdly, asking him for a room number. The poet continues his shayari, but explains where she needs to go. However Khushi has already run off.

She does her little thing, and spins around until she stops her poem. She walks that way. The scene cuts to the fashion show. Arnav is totally bored.. and Khushi walks into the show's dressing area. They are waiting for the last model and mistake Khushi for a model, and push her out onto the catwalk. Khushi freezes, and everyone starts wondering why she isn't walking. Arnav closes his eyes, and the models lead her to the front. She lands in the fashion show accidently however Arnav thinks someone has sent her as a conspiracy to ruin his fashion show and asks her to confess who sent her here. However, by the time she reaches home her sister payal's wedding has been called off as she had taken the file of the sweet shop with her which the family was going to give in dowry. However, the neighbours and relatives who had come to attend the wedding don't know this is the reason as to why the wedding has been called off so they think that definately it is due too something khushi who was missing during the wedding and is coming home now.

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hello can anybody tell me where will i get 16/06/2011. written update.  if no then can anybody tell me what happened in that episode?

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

hello can anybody tell me where will i get 16/06/2011. written update.  if no then can anybody tell me what happened in that episode?

Here ya go hun http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1708688 Tongue

shelly_nair

Nikki-Bolly

Goldie

Nikki-Bolly

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Tell me how you can put video on a forum...

kaushiki9

IF-Rockerz

kaushiki9

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki-Bolly

Tell me how you can put video on a forum...

if its uploaded on Youtube , use YOUTUBE tag

[YOUTUBE]link to video [/YOUTUBE]

link should not be underlined...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.