Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks a lot dear friend...
bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what does laadsir mean? Because Khushi keeps calling Arnav Laadsir governor...or something along those lines.
paridhi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey I am new to india forum and don't know how to make the siggy's? please help😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bigj66

what does laadsir mean? Because Khushi keeps calling Arnav Laadsir governor...or something along those lines.

she's saying Lord Governor, but her accent makes it sound like laadgovernor😆😳
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paridhi22

hey I am new to india forum and don't know how to make the siggy's? please help😊

hi welcome to the forum😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paridhi22

Heyy well, to make a siggy first you need an image editing software, like photoshop or somethng, and then you can use that to edit the photo, add text, change colouring, etc etc...if you want, I can find you links for photoshop tutorials😳
paridhi22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Heyy well, to make a siggy first you need an image editing software, like photoshop or somethng, and then you can use that to edit the photo, add text, change colouring, etc etc...if you want, I can find you links for photoshop tutorials😳

oh that would be very nice of u suvi😃
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

she's saying Lord Governor, but her accent makes it sound like laadgovernor😆😳

not really what she is saying is laat (( the T is hard)  Governor ...in  UP it is common to say bade aaye laat sahab ...goes back to the colonial rule  ...
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I saw the promo yesterday and it said that Khushi responsible for sadness in Arnav's past ...and he for sadness in her present situation ...did anyone figure out what is Khushi's connection to Arnav's past ?
paridhi22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tibs09

I saw the promo yesterday and it said that Khushi responsible for sadness in Arnav's past ...and he for sadness in her present situation ...did anyone figure out what is Khushi's connection to Arnav's past ?

hey tibs09 I have made a thread naming please read it once u may refer there u might get ur answer😃