maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hello All . nice to see you again!

NAME____MARIS

AGE__Eternally young

COUNTRY---India

WHY DO YOU LOVE IPKKND-- Due to Barun and his excellent acting. Hoping Sanaya too will a give an equally good performance.BTW am yet to love the show. it has to grow on me.

WHAT OTHER SECTIONS OF IF YOU VISIT---Well was an ardent follower of BHPH, trying to get a foothold in BALH  lately and now fully jumped here at IPKKND( am shortening it to IPK).Also Barun Ankita FC.

Edited by maris08 - 02 June 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_ArhiP4ROChocolateChickMr.ZkBarmeenForeverIshrafan11InfofanrajpreetoAnotherAdmirerash91lilindiangurl13sujal_kashishmomma1128CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..-Jahnvi--Kina-Barun_Addict.Sad.But.True.Bigbang_GD..-Jia-..charmee_sammy

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Name     P.Srinivas
Country   India
Why do you love ISPKKND    Becasue of Sanaya.She is my Favorite Actress   &    Story also looking very intresting.
What other section you visit      Mjht 

Edited by P.Srinivas - 01 June 2011 at 5:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROXDevilsDesireXAnotherAdmirer-Aastha_Mohit-lilindiangurl13CandYlicious_Ssujal_kashish..Enchanteur..-Kina-..-Jia-..charmee_sammy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Name: Sonia

Why you love IPKKND: Because of Sanaya,She is an fabulous actress n she is an important part of my love Mohit sehgal's life.  

What other sections you visit: MJHt…That's my second home

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROAR-ARHI_nailaPurpleRainAnotherAdmirer-Aastha_Mohit-XDevilsDesireXlilindiangurl13sujal_kashish-Rumi-CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..-Kina-..-Jia-..charmee_sammy

ChocoholicAnam IF-Rockerz
ChocoholicAnam
ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Name: Anam
Why do you love IPKKND: First reason is definitely Sanaya!! Apart from that the story seems decent & also SaRun look good together.
What other sections you visit: MJHT forum

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROXDevilsDesireX-Aastha_Mohit-AnotherAdmirerlilindiangurl13sujal_kashishsoniasharmin89CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..-Kina-.Sad.But.True...-Jia-..

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Name: Zara (ZeeJay)
Why you love IPKKND: Mainly coz San is a part of it :) Like Barun as well Embarrassed
What other sections you visit: MJHT, FanFiction

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROrosecutieDrwhoPurpleRain-Aastha_Mohit-P.SrinivasXDevilsDesireXlilindiangurl13sujal_kashishCandYlicious_Ssoniasharmin89-Kina-..Enchanteur....-Jia-..charmee_sammy

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Name:Tima
Why you love IPKKND:Loved the promos.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROXDevilsDesireXkhajju-Aastha_Mohit-lilindiangurl13sujal_kashish..Enchanteur..soniasharmin89CandYlicious_S-Kina-..-Jia-..charmee_sammy

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Name: Sangeeta (geetu..well most of BHPH memb call me that)
Why you love IPKKND: Cuz of Barun mainly... now I've started liking San as well
What other sections you visit: BHPH (obviously), 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROChocolateChickBarmeenForeverInfofanmaris08ash91XDevilsDesireX-Aastha_Mohit-lilindiangurl13momma1128sujal_kashishsoniasharmin89Mariaa.RD-Jahnvi--Kina-Barun_Addict..-Jia-..charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Name:CharmeeTongue
Why you love IPKKND:Of course coz of my doll SanayaHeart well barun too is cute but the reason for me to watch is ONLY SanzEmbarrassed
What other sections you visit:MJHT forum-its my home n SG/MS mansion is my bedroomEmbarrassedLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msP4ROrosecutiePurpleRainkhajju-Aastha_Mohit-lilindiangurl13soniasharmin89sujal_kashishMoNayaHolicPrag..Enchanteur..-Kina-whiterose29..-Jia-..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index