Debate Mansion

Debate Section Ka Heera

ashley1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Yes! You guessed it right. He is Vishesh.

I love his responses.

I think you guys like his responses too. He is just awesome. Now, for example, SRK-Muslim post...his response is great. He makes all these debates better. He should be called the diamond of Debate Forum. What say?

Edited by ashley1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet freedom thumbnail
yes, i thought his replies were good too 😃
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I agree i enjoy Vishesh's response and he's been an avid debator . But i'd also iike to appreciate Rindam, Soumya(BGDesai),Winnie_pooh and some others too .They are realy good .Also lately Mad_cap and Indiaforums1234 have been contributing to making our DM section eciting!!! We plan to bring them onto the hot seat very soon .

All of you . Great job !! 👏 👏
sowmyaa thumbnail
I agree, I too like Vishesh's views and enjoy reading his posts in debate mansion. He has some beautiful thoughts which really is refreshing for every mind.

But as Aparna said I equally love to read posts by Rindam, Aparna, Willows, Winnie_pooh, Minnie, Mad_cap, and other memebers. It's really fun to have healthy debate and all of you make this place fun and make me visit Debate Mansion every couple hours. 😉 Lot to learn from each member and listen to different aspect for each topic.
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

! We plan to bring them onto the hot seat very soon . 👏 👏

😲 I thought it was just December month game. And it's over....
Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah, I came here to praise Vishesh like crazy so he would never disagree with me ever 😆

and I found Aparna saying me too is rocking,😆 😆 😆 .
Aparna baby 🤗 I think you rock a lot too, I like your spunk. Thank you.

In all this I havent forgotten Vishesh, I really appreciate your replies sir. I think they are well rounded and very interesting.
👏 👏 👏
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree i enjoy Vishesh's response and he's been an avid debator . But i'd also iike to appreciate Rindam, Soumya(BGDesai),Winnie_pooh and some others too .They are realy good .Also lately Mad_cap and Indiaforums1234 have been contributing to making our DM section eciting!!! We plan to bring them onto the hot seat very soon .

hey thanks for u'r appreciation and i have to tell u the admiration is mutual. i too enjoy Vishesh's posts also rindam, soumya and willows and monica.
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot. I generally don't come here often, but I like the discussions.
As for Vishesh, yes his posts are good. Earlier he would concentrate more on citing examples for and against any particular issue, and I was not very sure about his own stance. But lately, I have noticed his posts more in tune with the debating spirit - that is, he takes a stance either in favor or against the issue. And me, having been associated with debating societies for a long time prefer that approach. Keep up the good work, Vishesh.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea big hand of applaud 2 all of thm...u guys r really gud with wrds 👏
Willows thumbnail

I think all members here are very serious, objective and great debaters, infact i am pleasantly surprised by the support and warmth of all the debaters, I would like to make a small correction to the topic, i would say "Debate section ke sab members, are heeras".

P.S: Thanks Soumya and winnie pooh for the kind words, i believe you are equally great debaters.

Edited by Willows - 18 years ago