Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mijanur

today is a very happy occasion to all of us.the simplicty & lack of melodrama of pavitra rishta hooked us to the serial.the reunion scene of manav archana touch my heart.awsome chemistry of manav archana & excelent acting of sushita makes me watch pr.
at last i want to tell cv brings something new not try to use old formulas.don't try to ruin speciality of pr by your crazy idea.
again congrats to all prian on the occasion of seconed anniversoury of our beloved show pavitra risha.

Congrats to u too dear
@bold
Unfortunately PR is everything but simple nowadays n does not lack melodrama!πŸ˜†

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

🀣🀣
Usha u laughing riot, u mean to say that crap or not crap as far as the show has Archana's scenes u dont mind anything?🀣
Wah fan ho to aisi! If u have fans like u, TRP will always b on the riseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey nice thread OSJ πŸ˜ƒ. Happy Anniversary to PR, the only show I watch πŸ₯³  I started watching from the second epi onwards, my sis & I were chatting on the phone when she said hey u know there's this new show on zee @ 9 it looks refreshing and the promo is really good, she saw the 1st epi and was really excited, seeing her excitement I put on zee nd as luck would have it I saw the promo and wow, impressed right away, the music, the setting, the simplicity, the leads (though Sushant's face was not shown yet I felt someway the hero will be real good and luckily BT dint disappoint with the casting πŸ˜‰). So on 2nd June 09 my PR journey started and is still going on even my initiator has stopped watching the show long time back πŸ˜†.

Wat got u hooked to PR?
As Nikki said the promo itself and sis ref did it, ofcourse the setting was big turn on cos during that time TV shows were infested with multimillionaires leaving in 5star like havelis talking about lakhs nd crores πŸ€”. Finally a show about middle class families , their triumphs , tribulations and a simple love story.

Wat is the one special scene that made u go awww n touched ur heart in a wonderful way?
hmm diff choice, there's so many of 'em πŸ€“ o.k. I really liked the scene where Manav brings the jewelery for Archu and tells her to give it to Savita aai as she had demanded dowry and Archu's family was in no position to gift such expensive stuff. Logically it was crap cos the right thing was to protest Savita's demand and tell her its not done and that dowry is a crime, but Manav's sensitivity to think of buying those jewels and at the same time keep peace at home was unique and keeping in mind the background he came from was praiseworthy. Also the the night before SN, where he Archu confesses her desire to have a friend for life and how Bappa has finally granted her this wish, Manav's expression was priceless.

Wat is it that make u watch PR though it sucks at times?

Manav of course and the chemistry of Sushita also the forum is very addicting, πŸ˜† made some wonderful friends here πŸ€—

Any advice to these creative guys?

stop showing crap &
start being creative for heaven's sake, as long as u ppl stay true to the original idea , ppl will lap it up and TRPs will be good, but for the heck of sensationalism and competition from new shows dont ruin the essence of this show, once the core viewers leave this show that it'll be the end of PR and yr jobs. 😳

Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had requested for a special siggy for all the forum members... it is meant to celebrate our bonding over two years... it has been made by Saba and it is free for everyone.

Jaanu if you want you can also use this siggy as the banner for your first post. :-)

Celebrating two years of togetherness and friendship!

hey fab sig Nikki will use it for sure πŸ˜ƒ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Thanks Nikki. Have already used itπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Thanks to Saba too.😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Niki and Saba... Fab Siggi πŸ€—to both of you...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Jaanu Di,πŸ€—

Nice Thread. Thanks for opening it. sorry di, I was late here as I got stuck up with work .
Its a nice thought to just look back at PR and think of why we have started watching it and what made us happy and kept it attached to PR. ok Now I will come with My answers.

Congrats to the PR team.😊

Wat got u hooked to PR?

After finishing my college, as the joining date of job was delayed due to recession, I was taking rest by watching tv all time πŸ˜ƒ, at that time, I used to watch Banoo Mein teri dulhan in zee(then I left it after some boring storyline is a diff issue), so when I switched on to zee, I saw that completely attention seeking promo of PR . I liked that homely girl in that promo and was wondering that who that Guy would be. And where thinking that how destiny will make them unite when the girl's mom was searching for a well settled bridegroom.

Thats the foremost reason I started watching it.

Then I liked both archu(the homely girl) and Manav(the responsible son), their cute ,simple love story which was realistic and then came the scenarios where I completely fell in love with archu and become the archu fan.😳.

> Wat is the one special scene that made u go awww n touched ur heart in a wonderful way?😳

There were many scenes that I liked, went aww.. and many scenes where I felt their pain and cried too.

All shy ARMAN scenes in their beginning days of marriage was so good.
The one Nikki said was so good that I dont know how many time I had watched it.
Their ear ring scene, gajra scene, their date at Pavbhaji stall after marriage where Manav will tell archu about the girl he fell in love with, first archu will get awkward,jealous, will question about that girl and when finally  she came to know that it was her, oh they were too good.

The first scene I was impressed was,
The scene archu making tea for manav, giving it to him , he saw  archu wearing the bangles which he has bought for archu ,then he telling I will try to buy gold one as your brother bought with hesitation, she stopping him saying these were too good. The way they thought How we both are compatible was too good.

> Wat is it that make u watch PR though it sucks at times?πŸ˜†
First it was PR which has brought me here and helped me to know all the wonderful persons here. for which I am thankful to PR and pr forum.
But now,its vice versa. Its the forum and friends making me stick to PR and of course the wonderful cast of PR and the Lovable Leads Sushita.

> Any advice to these creative guys?πŸ˜‰

I would say please Listen to the intelligent folks here who really give nice ideas for interesting story lines. They give a better track. Please look into it rather than showing BS tracks. Only some unbelievable miseries will not make the viewers attached and raise the trp.

Show some realism too.

@Nikki : You have explained that scene so well Yaar. πŸ‘πŸ‘
.Gives a  feel like we are seeing it and it had more meaning rather than what it had showed.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
> Wat got u hooked to PR?
Manav and Archana. I remember changing the channel one day because I was bored and PR caught my attention. I became interested to know when Manav and Archana would meet.

> Wat is the one special scene that made u go awww n touched ur heart in a wonderful way?😳
Wow there were lots, one scene that is currently in mind though is the scene where Manav and Archana were packing for their honeymoon and Manav tried on the ski mask. Manav said he knew he looked silly but wanted to see Archana smileEmbarrassed

> Wat is it that make u watch PR though it sucks at times?πŸ˜†
Sushant and Ankita of course, they are really the soul of PR and without them the show would not be the same.