Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

Originally posted by nkapoor

u cannot tell people what to do! this is a free world! people can watch what they want to, they can criticise what they want to, end of story, i never told u to do anything, I am just telling u to let people be, neway got to go to sleep, bye
all i said was GIVE IT A CHANCE.. im not forcing it down on you.. if you don't want to.. DON'T.. ConfusedOuch u gave ur opinion.. i gave mine.. simple.. 
i have to laughROFL
u have lots of patience navu
great goingLOL

i need them to ban me from IF.. cuz this place raises my BP in so many ways.. OuchWackoWacko  yet im always back here.. Dead i don't learn LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92iqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

u cannot tell people what to do! this is a free world! people can watch what they want to, they can criticise what they want to, end of story, i never told u to do anything, I am just telling u to let people be, neway got to go to sleep, bye
all i said was GIVE IT A CHANCE.. im not forcing it down on you.. if you don't want to.. DON'T.. ConfusedOuch u gave ur opinion.. i gave mine.. simple.. 
i have to laughROFL
great goingLOL

i need them to ban me from IF.. cuz this place raises my BP in so many ways.. OuchWackoWacko  yet im always back here.. Dead i don't learn LOLLOLLOL
dont worry the serial just started. u will be banned as soon as u will looose ur patience so depends on youLOLLOLLOL
oye u never lern. how many times i told u R is mine u still running here with SIR
PS: dont raise ur BPHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Am watching an Ekta show for the first time and this does look promising to me :))))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalsloverMrs. SIR

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Am watching an Ekta show for the first time and this does look promising to me :))))
yaar just watch the serial. enjoy the good phase and chil shil maro

susan29

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

dont worry the serial just started. u will be banned as soon as u will looose ur patience so depends on youLOLLOLLOL lol.. i can't wait.. it hasn't happened yet.. lets see if i happens in the future 
oye u never lern. how many times i told u R is mine u still running here with SIR ya u need to learn.. SIR -- mine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
PS: dont raise ur BPHug im fineHugHug i watched ready!!Day Dreaming Embarrassed

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

i have to laughROFL
great goingLOL

I was reading and looling Navs!! ROFL Seriously...you defo have a lot of patience!! Good on you! LOL

Sonia51

Groupbie

Sonia51

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonia51

Originally posted by Neha_S

You are totally right! I agree that this is a discussion forum and we  have a right to discuss about the flaws. But if people watch the show with the intention of not forgiving any bloopers they shud stick to movies. Also I understand that most people hate the typical nature of leads, Storylines etc from Ekta- but as far as I can see , she is giving a different treatment to this show but she cant suddenly show Sakshi wearing minis and talking abt casual sex can she? This  is indian tv and certain characteristics need to be with the leads- If you cant stand that go watch american shows.. Hell they have stereotypes there too.. So I wud suggest watching nothingLOL

The problem with people pointing bloopers, calling attention to used Sls by Ekta and basically hating everything in sight is that those people who are enjoying the show get affected by the negativity. So I would say give the serial a chance- if it becomes a repeat of dramatic saas-bahu serial we will bash together For now take a chill pillEmbarrassed
we are all familiar with what sort of characters ekta makes, no one's asking sakshi to wear a mini, but situations and characters shud be realistic, stating that she did not get married just because of family when she has a father at home, is ridiculous, but they are fixing up their flaws today's episode was better! ekta just likes to over-whelm people with showing unrealistic mahaness and devilness in her first episodes, which I completely hate!

Out of curiosity why do you waste your time watching something you completely hate? Life is too short to waste on things you hate, imho. Watch something with less bloopers and a realistic storyline, you may enjoy that more.
read and interpret properly, I said there's a certain aspect I hate, did I say I hate the show or the concept, geez! what's there to get so hyper and rude about! life is too short to get soo crazy over an ekta show!

LOLLOL I am going crazy and hyper, I am not the one arguing over the issue nor am I the one writing answers or making posts that super long, where you read along and then think when will this end. LOL I posted  my opinion and questions in a few short and then move on. Too funny.

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

I was reading and looling Navs!! ROFL Seriously...you defo have a lot of patience!! Good on you! LOL
Shamma have you watched KS?? JB are my fav. fictional jodi.. but KS has taught me a lot.. its taught me. there's worst out there (ekta can BUTCHER a show.. and i mean BADLY).. so take what you can get.. enjoy it and MOVE ON LOLLOLLOL

shamma92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.