Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 8)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by bips

Maybe all of us "negative" people have a problem not because we have nothing to do but bash up a show but because we came in with sky high expectations lol i think that'd be a big no no for ekta shows.. but thats just me.. Confused

... I was just hooked with the promos ... they made me smile every single time but the show is just no different ... So after 2/ 3 episodes , i am disappointed but i keep surfing the show because I so want to like the show. Its a sweet concept with 2 very good actors ... it is a sweet concept with 2 great actors.. but those sweet sweet promo scenes won't come till the story doesn't progress Ouch the show started yesterday.. they jsut can't be married and jokey jokey (promo scenarios) with one another

they haven't even met.. when they meet.. they'll marry.. which'll come with a lot of drama.. once thats over.. there'll be more drama.. and the scenes'll FINALLY start.. its a long process.. it'll take time.. so you gotta give it time.. 

rushing the storyline can lead to major damage.. 

I think this show would have been awesome had YRF been making it ... their shows have the best quality on tv ... so much better than their movies :)  i haven't seen any of their shows.. Confused i think ekta ends up pulling an audience.. cuz she creates a love story between the two who hate each other.. and audience love such love stories.. EmbarrassedBig smile very mills and boon type.. 

Also,
to everyone telling other people to "just stop watching the show" ... yes we will, when we run out of patience/expectations ... but till then we are free to voice our opinion whenever we want ... Its a public forum, remember ... So, please spare us your counsel as to how we should spend our time.

don't stop but do give it a chance.. its been 4 epi's!!.. try to find the positives in it.. i just feel if u keep looking at the negatives.. u'll miss out on the few positives that are there...Ouch

now that i feel like i've lectured (the ekta effect).. im done.. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomaniiqbalslover

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

first of all who r u to tell me what shud I do? and I am still watching it, isn't it giving a chance? but I can also criticise things that I dun like, if u dun wanna hear any criticism, then dun read it, but please dun tell other people what to do, or what not to do
i wasn't pin pointing to YOU..when i said.. give the show a chance.. but if u feel as if im talkin to you only (its cuz u make it seem like.. i was talkin to u and u only!!).. you should STOP.. i don't know u.. i don't care about what you think of the show.. and what you don't.. 

the post was originally, still is on a general note for EVERYONE.. who seems to find nothing but negatives with the show.. 

the post was for them..cuz i wanna know why they're watching.. if they can't find even 1 damn good thing about it.. move on.. watch something that rises to ur expectation... why are you sticking around.. Confused

and please.. by you.. i don't mean YOU... so stop getting so damn offended!!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomaniTani91iqbalslover

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

I am sorry but u very much care as to what people think, otherwise u wud not be advising people to stop criticising and giving the show a chance! and then not wud be saying things like dun watch the show and all, everyone shud do what they want to do, just because sum people r criticising sum aspects of the show, that doesn't mean they are hating it! one can be critical of things, as an audience we have a right to voice our opinion! I am getting offended because no one shud tell us to not do sumthing, we can criticise if we like to, if u dun like it, dun read it!

well yes in the sense that.. i'd like for everyone to at least give the show a CHANCE.. and then see how things flow.. like i said.. i'll be one of the many who'll abuse this show.. eventually.. not in its first week OuchConfused and there's some members.. not all just those few.. who do nothing but dislike the show.. i just don't get.. why one would wanna watch a show.. if they find nothing but FLAWS.. 

im not talkin about those.. who find the goods and bads.. i'm talkin about those who're finding the 'bads'.. i mean i've seen a few posts.. where the members just find negativity.. nothing positive to say.. post was for them.. if u wanna take it to heart..thats UR problem

and i do read what i wanna read.. and skim over what i don't want to.. so don't worry about it.. 

o so its ok for u to tell me what to do??? but if i say something.. u take it as if its meant for YOU and YOU only.. which it isn't.. WackoWackoWacko

i was just sayin GIVE IT A CHANCE.. that doesn't say STOP WATCHING THE SHOW.. there's a difference.. at least i hope there is.. 

yes i said.. members should quit now.. cuz those members aren't finding anything they like with the show.. so why are u watching it?? is my question

i do see posts where members write what they like.. what they dislike.. i enjoy readin those.. cuz somewhere down the line.. i agree with those points

but seriously if u don't find ANYTHING right with the show.. im again at lost on why ur watching it.. 

going back to my point.. do watever.. just give the show a CHANCE.. try to see the lightt.. and find some positives.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomaniTani91iqbalslover

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

u cannot tell people what to do! this is a free world! people can watch what they want to, they can criticise what they want to, end of story, i never told u to do anything, I am just telling u to let people be, neway got to go to sleep, bye
all i said was GIVE IT A CHANCE.. im not forcing it down on you.. if you don't want to.. DON'T.. ConfusedOuch u gave ur opinion.. i gave mine.. simple.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92iqbalslover

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

u cannot tell people what to do! this is a free world! people can watch what they want to, they can criticise what they want to, end of story, i never told u to do anything, I am just telling u to let people be, neway got to go to sleep, bye
all i said was GIVE IT A CHANCE.. im not forcing it down on you.. if you don't want to.. DON'T.. ConfusedOuch u gave ur opinion.. i gave mine.. simple.. 
i have to laughROFL
u have lots of patience navu
great goingWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.