Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@ n kapoor: I agree that they could have show a less stereotypical family for Ram but I have seen many young women not getting married because they have to support their family- The reason is that her dad is post employment age and she has younger siblings. I get Priya's situation.. I do agree that Ram's was dramatically induced- evil step mom with two younger siblings that he loves but who are emotionless to his pain is done to death.

What I only wanted to say is by complaining time and again abt the same old things we are spreading negativity about the show- Its just the first week- Let see how they will shape up the story before jumping the gun and nailing the show to the wall with a red sign reading : EKTA fails again!

I am all for criticising her when she fails but let her fail first!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SunShine_A

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
haha.. love ur siggy!! sakshi looks too cute.. and ram (in the hehe) picture.. ADORABLE!!

back to topic.. I AGREE!! its an ekta show.. so unless u put ur brain aside and watch it.. ur doomed!

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
OuchConfusedConfused wow this has been discussed thoroughly it seems

the whole point of my post was.. complain, hell in a few months i will tooo.. its an ekta showOuchOuch

but the very first week OuchOuch give the show a platform.. let the story progress just a bit.. and GIVE IT A CHANCE!!! 

i feel its safer to have less expectations.. so when u watch it.. and there's bloopers.. u can give 'em a miss and move on.. 

cuz i agree yes there were bloopers.. there were things that i watched and i thought... uhhh whattt.. huhhh ConfusedLOLLOL then i thought life goes on.. its a show.. and its only the first week.. lets see what the next scene or next epi brings for us

and i've loved it.. yes some things are Over the Top!! but then again this is "entertainment" television.. if stories were to be based on how we actually live, the shows'd be damn boring.. ConfusedConfused no one wants to sit through a show.. and watch the same old stuff they live thru day by day

i mean yes but with a 'twist' to it.. u know the drama aspect of it.. the kind that makes us wanna go home after a long day... to sit before the tv and ENJOY what we watch.. make us smile, make us cry, make us blush.. make us wateverrr.. Big smile

so i hope we do that..u know and enjoy watchin our RaYa scenes.. or watever reason ur watching the show for.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomaniTani91brainychild92

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Maybe all of us "negative" people have a problem not because we have nothing to do but bash up a show but because we came in with sky high expectations

... I was just hooked with the promos ... they made me smile every single time but the show is just no different ... So after 2/ 3 episodes , i am disappointed but i keep surfing the show because I so want to like the show. Its a sweet concept with 2 very good actors ...

I think this show would have been awesome had YRF been making it ... their shows have the best quality on tv ... so much better than their movies :)

Also,
to everyone telling other people to "just stop watching the show" ... yes we will, when we run out of patience/expectations ... but till then we are free to voice our opinion whenever we want ... Its a public forum, remember ... So, please spare us your counsel as to how we should spend our time.

Edited by bips - 03 June 2011 at 1:06pm

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

we can start criticising as soon as we want! normally ekta shows start really well! and then they end up becoming bad, but the show itself started off quite average and unrealistic, that is what we are complaining about! and not all ekta shows end up getting messed up! I loved kasamh se---in it first 8months, kaisa yeh pyar hai, kutumb and offcourse KZK
well i haven't stopped you.. cuz you ARE criticizing.. as YOU want.. Ouch

im just sayin give it a chance!!!!!! ConfusedConfused how many shows on tv actually start "realistically".. OuchConfused many of them don't even continue their base storyline.. 

all i said is GIVE IT A CHANCE.. is that so hard to get!!!

i mean try and find the positives.. patience is a virtue.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomaniTani91SunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.