Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 6)

sawani3 Groupbie
sawani3
sawani3

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
It just the begining. Lets see how it is in few days.

Edited by sawani3 - 01 June 2011 at 6:56pm
suwas IF-Dazzler
suwas
suwas

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I think with promos & the fact that Ram & sakshi on TV after a long time that too in a show specially made for them got everyone's expectations high. But it is a BT show & for that matter a hindi daily show. Lot of things like plain bloopers ,overdone characters, being illogical are bound to be there.

With high expectation people are bound to be disappointed. Nothing wrong in critisizing or pointing out negatives but titles like...

BLAH - How to kill a good concept Ekta Style,So much so for a different show!!

just couple of days after show ...is more like negativity.

then again this is open forum & everyone is free to express there views.

Just give yourself few days to judge the show. I had watched Kasam Se in the first week of the show. After seeing alcoholic father dying & 3 girls being forced to leave their home I had thought that it was typical ordinary show. It was only after few months later seeing Ram Prachi's interaction which got me hooked to KS till BT royally butured it.

Have patience...continue criticizing /admiring the show till either you start liking it or give up on it.

Personally I am liking Ram & Priya enough to ignore something. I have learnt not to tax my brain too much & enjoy two great actors...thing I learned from KS...the only BT/Ekta show I watched.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomaniTani91iqbalslover

Sonia51 Groupbie
Sonia51
Sonia51

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Suwas well said. if you don't like it don't watch it. But this is negativity on the second day.
Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You are totally right! I agree that this is a discussion forum and we  have a right to discuss about the flaws. But if people watch the show with the intention of not forgiving any bloopers they shud stick to movies. Also I understand that most people hate the typical nature of leads, Storylines etc from Ekta- but as far as I can see , she is giving a different treatment to this show but she cant suddenly show Sakshi wearing minis and talking abt casual sex can she? This  is indian tv and certain characteristics need to be with the leads- If you cant stand that go watch american shows.. Hell they have stereotypes there too.. So I wud suggest watching nothingLOL

The problem with people pointing bloopers, calling attention to used Sls by Ekta and basically hating everything in sight is that those people who are enjoying the show get affected by the negativity. So I would say give the serial a chance- if it becomes a repeat of dramatic saas-bahu serial we will bash togetherLOLFor now take a chill pillEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
suwas IF-Dazzler
suwas
suwas

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by Neha_S

You are totally right! I agree that this is a discussion forum and we  have a right to discuss about the flaws. But if people watch the show with the intention of not forgiving any bloopers they shud stick to movies. Also I understand that most people hate the typical nature of leads, Storylines etc from Ekta- but as far as I can see , she is giving a different treatment to this show but she cant suddenly show Sakshi wearing minis and talking abt casual sex can she? This  is indian tv and certain characteristics need to be with the leads- If you cant stand that go watch american shows.. Hell they have stereotypes there too.. So I wud suggest watching nothingLOL

The problem with people pointing bloopers, calling attention to used Sls by Ekta and basically hating everything in sight is that those people who are enjoying the show get affected by the negativity. So I would say give the serial a chance- if it becomes a repeat of dramatic saas-bahu serial we will bash togetherLOLFor now take a chill pillEmbarrassed
we are all familiar with what sort of characters ekta makes, no one's asking sakshi to wear a mini, but situations and characters shud be realistic, stating that she did not get married just because of family when she has a father at home, is ridiculous, but they are fixing up their flaws today's episode was better! ekta just likes to over-whelm people with showing unrealistic mahaness and devilness in her first episodes, which I completely hate!

Todays episode was better. That's what i meant.They might listen to the feedback & correct mistakes...taht's why we should give them a chance & wait before giving a verdict.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SunShine_Apsawyer

Sonia51 Groupbie
Sonia51
Sonia51

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by Neha_S

we are all familiar with what sort of characters ekta makes, no one's asking sakshi to wear a mini, but situations and characters shud be realistic, stating that she did not get married just because of family when she has a father at home, is ridiculous, but they are fixing up their flaws today's episode was better! ekta just likes to over-whelm people with showing unrealistic mahaness and devilness in her first episodes, which I completely hate!

Out of curiosity why do you waste your time watching something you completely hate? Life is too short to waste on things you hate, imho. Watch something with less bloopers and a realistic storyline, you may enjoy that more.
smilecheese IF-Dazzler
smilecheese
smilecheese

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Mrs. SIR, I remember you from the Kasamh Se forum! I changed my screenname so the chances of you knowing who I am is slim to 0 but either way, good to see you active on IF again. Hopefully your love for S I R still remains! 

I love Ekta's love stories, at least in the very beginning of the show up until one extramarital affair or a crazy sister or a devious step mother steps over the line and completely ruins it. All of Ekta's stories are exactly the same but its the tadka that makes it different and entertaining. 

The problem with BALH is not that the idea is not good, in fact the idea is perfect but the presentation of it so far has been slightly disappointing. I expected Ekta (yes, my mistake) but I expected her to make the age difference and the taboo behind late marriage slightly more subtle. Here I feel like, every single episode is becoming preachy and in your face with "You are old. Get married. Or else you feel lonely. And will die alone." ... That't not the point I wanted this message to give, I wanted it to be more or less "Yes, sometimes circumstances make it harder for a person to find someone meant for them but give it time and patience and you will find someone meant for you. The loneliness is there but wait for only a while and maybe you will find someone." 

Having said all that, I know that once they meet, the story will be fantastic so just gotta pull through all the background stuff and let the story settle down before the real love story begins! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poeticssroomani-Fivr-AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index