Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 5)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Nice discussions however I feel that it is too early to judge the show just yet, its only 2 episodes old and I don't think the promos are misleading at all, the promos showed what the main story of the show will be, the beginning episodes is only setting the scene so we can connect with the characters. I think we should just watch the show and start judging only when the story is in full flow. Anyhow, in the interviews Ram and Sakshi gave during the launch, Sakshi said that they will not be meeting in the serial so soon! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewaniiqbalslover

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdBinge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Its not Ekta but its us who have changed. LOL We have grown as viewers and have multiple options unlike those days when every other show was a K-serial! Tongue Watsay? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjshamma92

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I think the complaining is a good thing...at least the writers (if they do in fact visit these forums) will come to know we're disappointed.

I actually did NOT fall for the promos this time (I learned my lesson with TL), yeah they were really simple, sweet and cute and refreshing but since this is an EK show I knew that the show will not be like this at all, so that is why I am enjoying the show as it is. I've said this before in another post, the cliched characters, the OTT situations all have been done in BT shows before and were well received at the time, so cut and paste formula is done here too with the CVs thinking that it will work again. Unfortunately for them it isntOuch.

There are millions of ways they could have started the show off with a good note. Someone before mentioned that Ram-Priya could already be married and then start the story off that way. That would have been a much better portrayal of their characters, their insecurities, family life etc

However I think that the CVs think that the audience is still dumbos and like films they're dumbing down the show for us, I seriously do think they had something better planned but I guess they're in their own world that the target demographic wouldn't digest the simple sweet storyOuch

Edited by Tani91 - 01 June 2011 at 2:31pm

-Swetha-

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yes that is true. Her films are better than shows these days. LOL And the start wasn't promising is what even I felt. But I still feel its early to judge. Looking forward to Priya-Ram encounter which I suppose could be mature and subtle. 

And I agree.  KZK specially had got me addicted like anything! But again the start was brilliant, it became illogical later and saw a fall that had no rise. 
Priyaanj Senior Member
Priyaanj
Priyaanj

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Judging it so early is not so good.I guess we have to give it Atleast a week or two's time...

I do agree that the way the screenplay is going on it seems a bit slow paced...but I feel we can give some time...

The reason also would be that nowadays the serials are so much changed in many ways and so many new serials coming up every month stating it to be different ... We want many things to happen faster...BALH tends to be a bit dull in it's starting days...
Let's wait and watch how it shapes up after ram and Priya meet..hope that would keep us watching the show :)
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Its not Ekta but its us who have changed. LOL We have grown as viewers and have multiple options unlike those days when every other show was a K-serial! Tongue Watsay? Wink

Totally agree Shreya! 11 years ago, Ekta ruled television, it was all of her serials so the way they were portrayed, the glamour, unrealistic daily life etc was the norm however now there are soo many more channels, soo many more production houses and lots of serials all covering different storylines and as Ekta is producing such a serial after so long we are expecting it to be like the recent serials however we're forgetting, Ekta's serials always have similarities which they're not suddenly going to drop. That's what defines her serials! I think BALH should just be given a chance and I like the fact they didn't start straight with the wedding as its a nice way of introducing the characters, their families, lives, insecurities etc before going into the main story of love after marriage! 

Anyways, that's my opinion, no offence! Smile

iqbalslover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index