Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
One can't expect everyone to praise the show can we? If I like a scene or have a own way of seeing or understanding it it's not necessary others will agree to it. Criticism are not to demoralize anyone but a way point out things that can be done better for show's betterment.

Being myself a viewer of K shows in the past I didn't expected this show to be something different or hatke. The promo's were different from the usual promos we see. Bloopers are part of every show. Logic and Fiction don't go hand in hand many times.

I didn't watch the first episode of the show so can't comment on that. However I watched the second episode and eventhough I myself am not much fan of show I liked the episode for some reason.

Ram and Priya are used as doormats by their family. Whatever they do they are never appreciated for it. They sacrificed their own life, wishes for the sake of their family so that their dreams are fulfilled. Things that they couldn't do in life for whatever reasons atleast their family should get the happiness and whatever they need doesn't matter if you get nothing in return you will have a satisfaction that you could do something for them. But what about their dreams, their wishes? They were never asked what they want. They are trying to find happiness in their own people happiness who don't seem to bother about what they want or wish.

There are people who do so much for their family but they would never be appreciated or even said thanks or sorry for whatever sacrifices they made. They are taunted, mocked, put down by society and their own family. When a girl completes her graduation first thing outsider will ask parents when are you planning to get her married. Once the age bar increases so does that question and tension of who will marry the girl who has crossed certain age bar. People categorize age bar for marriage- for boys once they are earning or reached age of 26-27 they should get settled down while for girls it's like they should be get married after they complete education or start working otherwise they won't get suitable candidates once they cross certain age. Even if you don't want to talk about marriage the talk is brought up every now and then. Men would be facing the marriage and age bar questions by family and friends but not as much as a girl does as a girl is reminded she is a paraya dhan whose life is not her maayka but sasural.

However things like buying a company for a jet, having meeting at Singapore on day of marriage of you sister etc there are other things could have been shown in a simple way rather than making it OTT.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-shamma92Sakshi_Deewaniivy_11ssroomani-Carrie--Farrah--Preeti-MysticNights-Fivr-Autumn.Tani91nami2811nyctophiliaSamraat_92.Angelpsawyer-x-Reshu-x-AreYaarHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Shruuu HugHugHug long time no see, meri jaan. How are you? Agree with you pov completely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Vasuu HugHug

Me good. Tum kaisi ho?

It's feels good to make entry in the section with such a lamba analysis postLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Vasuu HugHug

Me good. Tum kaisi ho?

It's feels good to make entry in the section with such a lamba analysis postLOLLOL

Arre, remember the days when you used to update KZK? Especially doing the PM track Day Dreaming we used to wait for your lamba bhashans LOL are you going to be watching BALH too? 

Samraat_92

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i think we r being impatient... its just 2 epis... we cannot expect RaYa;s screnes 2 start already... dats da main attraction of da story... if it starts on da 1st day... then da show will end within a year... so i think we should hv patience n let it flow slow n steady... we knw RaYa's gonna rockDay Dreaming
no offnce 2 any1... um telling in generalSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Tani91psawyer

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Right. This could have been better minus those 2 balidaan the 2 do for thier respective siblings. I wish they had given it a plain n simple treatment. Like how he loves his Mean family just because he is the Only one he has in his Life and how she loves her family bcoz They need her at every point of time though they take her for granted for every damn thing in thier lives
And Yes ...watch the Shows with ZERO Expectations ... Bcoz none of the Shows are 100% Uptomark or to our Expectaions.

I do understand the "logic" behind why these two act the way they do but I don't SEE it.. Like I know what the creators are TRYING to go for, but they fall short.. And what I actually SEE is a watered down and a more OTT version of what they were going for.. So even though I can justify and explain their behavior, I can't say that that's what I saw for a fact.. Maybe if Priya's mom was a bit more "manipulative" instead of just being "pushy" and if Ram's step mother didn't seem so blatantly "evil" (something that makes me question why we can see it and he can't?!) it would have gone further to explain why those two are under their family's spell - right now they just seem totally spineless and silly.. Even though I'm sure the writer's were going for tormented-with-immense-devotion-towards-family-because-that's-all-they-have-left..

So I guess, I just wanted to see them execute this show with a bit more detail.. I can connect the dot and explain the behavior using Ekta's past fundas and my common knowledge, but I can't say that the show itself has convinced me of it.. You know?

Khair, choro! Like you said, none of the shows (bar one..) can really rise up to our expectations these days.

Edited by -Fivr- - 01 June 2011 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyerAreYaar

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Arre, remember the days when you used to update KZK? Especially doing the PM track Day Dreaming we used to wait for your lamba bhashans LOL are you going to be watching BALH too? 

Those days were so much fun. I really miss them.

I am nor regular to daily soaps and I accidentally saw yesterday's episode which made me write this analysis post. I don't know if I will be watching the show regularly bu if I do and see an epi which makes me write lamba bhashans you will see them from my sideLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-psawyerSamraat_92

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Ahh, I miss those days too, Shru...everything was so different! We really did have a lot of fun :)

Acha, so if you like or dislike an episode, I guess we'll see you around the forum LOL

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.