Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

Originally posted by steffroc

dont worry the serial just started. u will be banned as soon as u will looose ur patience so depends on youLOLLOLLOL lol.. i can't wait.. it hasn't happened yet.. lets see if i happens in the future . hehe lets wait and watchLOL
oye u never lern. how many times i told u R is mine u still running here with SIR ya u need to learn.. SIR -- mine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed S-i are urs and r is mine bas baat khatamLOL
PS: dont raise ur BPHug im fineHugHug i watched ready!!Day Dreaming Embarrassed ahhaa. how si the movie? i know u just drooled over sallu baya but movie bhi deki ke nahiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs. SIR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 11)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Nice much-needed post dear.

The show has just begun and we have too try and keep all types of negativity against the show away as much as possible.

Thanks a ton for this post and I totally second your thought. It was very nice of you to be concerned.

PS- Welcome back to I~F!

Mrs. SIR

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I've great expectations from this show . Well well, cheer up guys . It's just the start , the real sweetness of the story'll come out when they'll get married , n once that happens , we'll get 2 see their interactions as husband-wife , their knowing each other , 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
It looks promising to me.. so lets wait for more episodes!

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

Originally posted by shamma92

I was reading and looling Navs!! ROFL Seriously...you defo have a lot of patience!! Good on you! LOL
Shamma have you watched KS?? JB are my fav. fictional jodi.. but KS has taught me a lot.. its taught me. there's worst out there (ekta can BUTCHER a show.. and i mean BADLY).. so take what you can get.. enjoy it and MOVE ON LOLLOLLOL

Yeah i did watch KS although i was very much a silent reader on IF, it was only after I found the ST FC that I started joining in convos! And very true!! Ekta can most defo butcher a show...watched quite a few of her shows! LOL

Sakshi_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.