Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10] (Page 10)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Mrs.SIR
Whether you need to be banned for not learning, is a question we all can collectively answer.(Am pretty sure if its done so, then your valuable service to this fourm is lost forever and  minnows like us will be left in the land of wildernessWinkTongue)

So voting for your stay here.BTW dont worry about you BP. Just like Ram, pop in a tablet or too, helps your sanity and pressure kept under check(mostly from usLOL).

Edited by maris08 - 03 June 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ssroomani

SIKinLoVE IF-Stunnerz
SIKinLoVE
SIKinLoVE

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Mrs.SIR
Whether you need to be banned for not learning, is a question we all can collectively answer.(Am pretty sure if its done so, then your valuable service to this fourm is lost forever and  minnows like us will be left in the land of wildernessWinkTongue)

So voting for your stay here.BTW dont worry about you BP. Just like Ram, pop in a tablet or too, helps your sanity and pressure kept under check(mostly from usLOL).
haha is that so???  LOLLOL thank you for kind vote.. and im not leaving till they don't kick me out.. Big smile hum thode besharam type mein se hain EmbarrassedLOL

i am a Ram fan.. i should start wit the medication soonnn.. LOL

i guess i've watched KS "whole heartedly" and from that experience.. i think BALH is ROCKING it.. and well its only been 1 week and i've loved it.. Big smile lookin forward to RaYa.. my soul reason for watching this showww.. 

what brings u here?? Ram, Sakshi, Ekta??, the concept??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92maris08iqbalslover

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I think the show is getting better with each passing episode...I'm waiting for them to meet now...and judging from Thursday's precap it seems like it might be soon

just wait and watch is my advice

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-halifax004iqbalsloverSIKinLoVE

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

@ Mrs. SIR

Wow, I was reading through all the posts, points and counterpoints...and I do think you have a lot of patience!  I would have lost my cool and walked off long back...Clap

I am all for waiting and watching...I feel each subsequent episode was an improvement over the previous one...

And frankly I am enjoying my laugh over the bloopers...after all it is entertainment and that is why we watch TV!  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92maris08iqbalslover

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

Originally posted by maris08

Mrs.SIR

haha is that so???  LOLLOL thank you for kind vote.. and im not leaving till they don't kick me out.. Big smile hum thode besharam type mein se hain EmbarrassedLOL

i am a Ram fan.. i should start wit the medication soonnn.. LOL

i guess i've watched KS "whole heartedly" and from that experience.. i think BALH is ROCKING it.. and well its only been 1 week and i've loved it.. Big smile lookin forward to RaYa.. my soul reason for watching this showww.. 

what brings u here?? Ram, Sakshi, Ekta??, the concept??

Me, have never seen an Ekta show before, so as first timer let me see how it goes. As far as Ram and Sakshi are concerned , have heard and read a lot about them as very consummate actors. So in  a way waiting to see them weave their magic. the concept is nice, but its still a old wine in a new bottle(mind it thats more mature and tastes divine)

The main reason is, I like all shows on Sony, be it reality or fiction. IN my opinion they are always blessed with a mix and medely of the right masala to entertatain a diverse span of viewers.(But they too are infamous for axing and killing shows arbitarily, if TRPs plunge.recent eg. was BHPH).

So heres to toast and hope, that this show dosent  fall into that rut and give us heartbreak.

BTW the start is so far so good.

Edited by maris08 - 04 June 2011 at 1:23am
-Nadii- IF-Veteran Member
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

TOpic has moved from actual topic, members have started bashing each other, instead of focusing on why this thread was made. Everyone has the right to critisize without hurting anyone and give their POW. THis is a final warning to stick to this topic and not bash each other or else this topic will be closed and warnings will be given.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KPFan2011-Swetha--Preetz-cuterosyshamma92lilindiangurl13christiandior.halifax004Sakshi_Deewani_xCIOT_ssroomanimaris08poetic-.Aphrodite.-SandstoneiqbalsloverTani91brainychild92yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index