Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nkapoor

I am sorry but u very much care as to what people think, otherwise u wud not be advising people to stop criticising and giving the show a chance! and then not wud be saying things like dun watch the show and all, everyone shud do what they want to do, just because sum people r criticising sum aspects of the show, that doesn't mean they are hating it! one can be critical of things, as an audience we have a right to voice our opinion! I am getting offended because no one shud tell us to not do sumthing, we can criticise if we like to, if u dun like it, dun read it!

well yes in the sense that.. i'd like for everyone to at least give the show a CHANCE.. and then see how things flow.. like i said.. i'll be one of the many who'll abuse this show.. eventually.. not in its first week πŸ˜• and there's some members.. not all just those few.. who do nothing but dislike the show.. i just don't get.. why one would wanna watch a show.. if they find nothing but FLAWS.. 

im not talkin about those.. who find the goods and bads.. i'm talkin about those who're finding the 'bads'.. i mean i've seen a few posts.. where the members just find negativity.. nothing positive to say.. post was for them.. if u wanna take it to heart..thats UR problem

and i do read what i wanna read.. and skim over what i don't want to.. so don't worry about it.. 

o so its ok for u to tell me what to do??? but if i say something.. u take it as if its meant for YOU and YOU only.. which it isn't.. 

i was just sayin GIVE IT A CHANCE.. that doesn't say STOP WATCHING THE SHOW.. there's a difference.. at least i hope there is.. 

yes i said.. members should quit now.. cuz those members aren't finding anything they like with the show.. so why are u watching it?? is my question

i do see posts where members write what they like.. what they dislike.. i enjoy readin those.. cuz somewhere down the line.. i agree with those points

but seriously if u don't find ANYTHING right with the show.. im again at lost on why ur watching it.. 

going back to my point.. do watever.. just give the show a CHANCE.. try to see the lightt.. and find some positives.. 

Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

well yes in the sense that.. i'd like for everyone to at least give the show a CHANCE.. and then see how things flow.. like i said.. i'll be one of the many who'll abuse this show.. eventually.. not in its first week πŸ˜• and there's some members.. not all just those few.. who do nothing but dislike the show.. i just don't get.. why one would wanna watch a show.. if they find nothing but FLAWS.. 

im not talkin about those.. who find the goods and bads.. i'm talkin about those who're finding the 'bads'.. i mean i've seen a few posts.. where the members just find negativity.. nothing positive to say.. post was for them.. if u wanna take it to heart..thats UR problem

and i do read what i wanna read.. and skim over what i don't want to.. so don't worry about it.. 

o so its ok for u to tell me what to do??? but if i say something.. u take it as if its meant for YOU and YOU only.. which it isn't.. 

i was just sayin GIVE IT A CHANCE.. that doesn't say STOP WATCHING THE SHOW.. there's a difference.. at least i hope there is.. 

yes i said.. members should quit now.. cuz those members aren't finding anything they like with the show.. so why are u watching it?? is my question

i do see posts where members write what they like.. what they dislike.. i enjoy readin those.. cuz somewhere down the line.. i agree with those points

but seriously if u don't find ANYTHING right with the show.. im again at lost on why ur watching it.. 

going back to my point.. do watever.. just give the show a CHANCE.. try to see the lightt.. and find some positives.. 

u cannot tell people what to do! this is a free world! people can watch what they want to, they can criticise what they want to, end of story, i never told u to do anything, I am just telling u to let people be, neway got to go to sleep, byeEdited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

u cannot tell people what to do! this is a free world! people can watch what they want to, they can criticise what they want to, end of story, i never told u to do anything, I am just telling u to let people be, neway got to go to sleep, bye

all i said was GIVE IT A CHANCE.. im not forcing it down on you.. if you don't want to.. DON'T.. πŸ˜• u gave ur opinion.. i gave mine.. simple.. 
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

all i said was GIVE IT A CHANCE.. im not forcing it down on you.. if you don't want to.. DON'T.. πŸ˜• u gave ur opinion.. i gave mine.. simple.. 

i have to laugh🀣
u have lots of patience navu
great goingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SIKinLoVE thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

i have to laugh🀣
u have lots of patience navu
great goingπŸ˜†

i need them to ban me from IF.. cuz this place raises my BP in so many ways..   yet im always back here.. πŸ€’ i don't learn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iqbalslover thumbnail

i need them to ban me from IF.. cuz this place raises my BP in so many ways..   yet im always back here.. πŸ€’ i don't learn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry the serial just started. u will be banned as soon as u will looose ur patience so depends on youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oye u never lern. how many times i told u R is mine u still running here with SIR
PS: dont raise ur BPπŸ€—
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Am watching an Ekta show for the first time and this does look promising to me :))))
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

Am watching an Ekta show for the first time and this does look promising to me :))))

yaar just watch the serial. enjoy the good phase and chil shil maro
SIKinLoVE thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

dont worry the serial just started. u will be banned as soon as u will looose ur patience so depends on youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol.. i can't wait.. it hasn't happened yet.. lets see if i happens in the future 
oye u never lern. how many times i told u R is mine u still running here with SIR ya u need to learn.. SIR -- mine πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
PS: dont raise ur BPπŸ€— im fineπŸ€—πŸ€— i watched ready!!😍 πŸ˜³

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I was reading and looling Navs!! πŸ€£ Seriously...you defo have a lot of patience!! Good on you! πŸ˜†