Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Why are we all already complaining???[MOD NOTE PG10]

SIKinLoVE IF-Stunnerz
SIKinLoVE
SIKinLoVE

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Howz it going?? Embarrassed well I am not an active IF member, its been a while but out of habit, i do visit occasionally and now that Ram's new show is here... i visit a little more often.. Big smileBig smile mainly to drool over the siggies (you all are doing fabulousss!!)

i absolutely love reading some of the discussions posts, for the topics you all choose to discuss depending on what happens in the show EmbarrassedBig smile and i can see many of you here because you're a Ram fan, Sakshi fan, Ekta fan Confused, or a fan of ekta's "typical" love stories

its been only 2 days and i can already see some members complaining.. about this or that.. (it concerns me, it really does.. as to WHY!!!! to think, you would know better already)

i watched the first 2 epi's.. major bloopers right from day 1 OuchOuch but its ekta, so one should forgive, forget and MOVE ON (that's what i've learnt from KS)Cry i, like some others.. watch.. enjoy - what's enjoyable (like RaYa scenes)Embarrassed and move on!!!!

for those who are already finding major negatives in the second epi.. i suggest u quit now.. cuz this is nothing and i'll say it again ------- its an Ekta show!!!

i know many have different hopes and expectations from the show, so do i but bare minimum!! (again keeping in mind, its an EKTA show) there are those who for some reason thought this was a show with something really really really different, Shocked seriously!!!! Ouch 

im shocked u didn't think it'd be old wine in a new bottle ConfusedConfused yes its a story with a slight different "angle", we're talking arranged marriage and THEN falling in love part.. so i guess i just wanna say .. give it a chance.. enjoy it while u can (before the leaps and babies and girlfriends from the past.. and who knows what will be thrown our way).. 

cuz what we "want" can never be.. not when it comes to ekta's shows.. ppl can't just fall in love on their own and be marry.. there has to be major drama, evil mothers, evil mother in laws, evil siblings, spoiled children, gfn characters that are not needed but are there and will always be there OuchStern Smile

Bring on RaYa, im just super hyped  see'ing Ram back.. awaiting their meet and greet.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn123kamalShoma_kripsy_KAYNAAT_shamma92anizordivy609winner13sparikhanjubalasmartcrpmenonSmritiKathassroomaniSuchi-Prinsesse.SuviiqbalsloverSunShine_ASamraat_92Howlariousindiandoll89VasusenaRadheya

Sonia51 Groupbie
Sonia51
Sonia51

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Mrs. SIR I second you. I have been on only shortly and can feel the negativity. My point is simple. You don't like it move on 45 shows are starting in 2 weeks there will be one you like. 

I am not saying don't discuss, but there has to be something you like that you spend time not only watching the show, but making super long posts. So discuss the positive aspect of the show. We all know the bloopers and yet we enjoy it for varied reasons; sakshi's acting, Ram's acting and so on. Discuss the positive mention the negative and leave it at that.

Just my two cents.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-shamma92anizorSmritiKatharpmenoniqbalsloverSamraat_92

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
There are 99% posts only praising the show in this forum...hardly 1% have discussed valid criticism relating to the obvious shortcomings in the show...and even that is being considered "negativity"??? Hmmm

Yes, many of us are veteran K-soap watchers in here so we are aware of what Kekta is capable of...speaking for myself, I wasn't expecting anything earth shatteringly different but given that this is Ekta's first foray into something with characters in this age group and the freshness/simplicity to the promos, I did have some hopes that that treatment would maybe translate into the show dealing with this storyline in a mature manner...but guess that isn't possible...it's only going to be about two "bechare middle aged ppl" who have nothing in their lives unless they are being pitied for not finding a soulmate a la the voiceover of the best friend.

I will still watch for the actors and the BALH song...my original motivations for watching this show anyways.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-evanescence-Nimmi.naina_rainahalifax004Afflatus.bipssparikhFishfishPooja_219SmritiKathasmartcRaiinie2Dimdim.-SweetGirl-ivy_11Binge-Fivr-howzzatchocolover89Prinsesse.SuviSamraat_92SunShine_Apyar-ishkpsawyerVasusenaRadheya

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I agree, its only been 2 episodes and its too early to complain. Its an Ekta show and the promos are only an indication of what's to come. I watch for for the lead actors and somewhere, I know that the old Ekta magic as far as her leads and their love story goes, will come in.

This is not a typical romantic serial, they have made that clear. The hero is not a typical hero, he's older, on the heavier side and has his insecurities. The heroine is also older, lives for her family and believes in love but I'm not sure if she thinks she will get that love.

I am hoping that this pair of Ram and Priya who are not exactly your "normal" romantic couple will bring a different kind of flavour to romance. I think that this will take a few more episodes.

But I don't think we should expect Ekta to deviate too much from her style of presentation. I feel that perhaps the girlfriends from the past, the illegitimate affairs, children might not be shown here, but I am also prepared to be proven wrong. But I hope not.Smile

Edited by SuganthiS - 31 May 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjshamma92rpmenonsmartcSmritiKathaiqbalslover

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Mrs. Sir
Am a first time EK show watcher. So fa,r leaving aside the bloopers, theres nothing negative or useless about this show. What's refreshing to see is the romance in middle age, love after marraige, which in essence is what most arranged indian marriages are all about.
This show promises a different storyline, seeing the promos and the cast. Its very early days to pass judgement.
Sometimes in life, things has to grow in you to enjoy and savour the feelings it gives.
This is my POV and plz no offence meant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8Priyaanjshamma92SmritiKatha

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I should go ahead and point out right from the start that I haven't yet seen any episodes of BALH. Which in and of itself should be a testament to how disappointed I am because I had high hopes from the show. I agree with the topic starter's claim about this being an Ekta show and therefore not really being any DIFFERENT than her other shows, spare a couple of minor details like "age" and a handful of "character traits".. Instead of being an over-confident/hate-the-world businessman with the body of gym trainer and a love-the-world/"morals wali" girl who's absolutely petite, we get an older couple who look maybe a little bit more like regular people and MAYBE try to exhibit one or two of the regular-people-traits. I get that I should have been expecting this regurgitated story from the Balaji house, but I do not get why I can't expect anything more?

I know this is Ekta - this is her way of story telling and her used and abused tricks/twists. Toh I get that I should be used to it.. But I don't get why it should make them okay - why any criticism against those annoying and absolutely FRUSTRATING twists/character traits (Seriously?! Priya running around looking for a chindi sa bracelet is supposed to be something to look up to and not be frustrated by?) is considered "negative"..? It can be criticism and it can be constructive.. Confused I had high hopes from the show - I expected a DIFFERENT story (as it was touted by Ekta jee herself) in the entire sense of the word. Which meant I expected a DIFFERENT story per Ekta's standards too. And I don't think I can be placated by an "older" couple doing the same shenanigans as her numerous past jodis, simply because they are "old".. That doesn't make them different - they need to ACT old too, act more mature, more experienced and more refined.  Confused

I like RK and I like ST - I like them together and I was really hoping for a BETTER show. And the fact that this is a Balaji production doesn't make my disappointment any less irrelevant.  LOL

Also, I would like to state that in my opinion, for the most part every show can be judged with in the first two episodes. Because that's when they're supposed to do their best to hook viewers, so really what they show in the first couple of episodes is usually the more "focused" and "refined" part of a show - ESPECIALLY a Balaji show (we all know how "good" a Balaji show gets as we get further into the show.. LOL) . So really, in all honesty, I do not think that this show can get any "better" with time. We might get used to it with time and learn to appreciate the smaller things while ignoring the more obscene bloopers/tracks/characters. But really, this IS the best this show is getting. *shrugs* LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 31 May 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-veil_of_rosesivy_11poeticRaiinie2Shell16Prinsesse.SuviSamraat_92AreYaarVasusenaRadheya

Sonia51 Groupbie
Sonia51
Sonia51

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I should go ahead and point out right from the start that I haven't yet seen any episodes of BALH. Which in and of itself should be a testament to how disappointed I am because I had high hopes from the show.  

Your disappointed without watching a single episode...LOL
That is a first to be disappointed in a show without watching. No offense, but I found that hilarious. 

And no one is saying don't expect more, just don't expect it to be realized. LOL

It is different, which show has a middle age couples love story. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SharNeela-Binge

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I didn't want to watch a show that is trying to force me to feel pity for the 2 leads for not being married..I was expecting something else...

The writing of this show shoddy tbh.

Will add more later..

Edited by chocolover89 - 31 May 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaveil_of_rosesSmritiKathaBingeRaiinie2YusBeeSamraat_92psawyerAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index