Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 97)

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Singam 2 Day Dreaming

Maneesha_Shanak IF-Sizzlerz
Maneesha_Shanak
Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Prema katha chitram
Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Tamil charulatha
malayalam :-| ustad hotel :-)
supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Singham 2 - This movie deserves to be watched at least once just for Surya's sake. IMO, his performance was the best thing. Along with that, the action sequences are very powerful and the cinematographer has done a great job capturing it. And of course, the editing was very crisp during the action scenes. Hansika has very little to do in the movie, while Anushka was barely there. I have no complaints against mass movies but I feel the director should experiment with the way he tells his story. 

Singham 1 and 2 follow a similar execution style in the sense that almost the full first hour of the movie just free-styles between different scenes, and suddenly story picks up before the interval break. Almost immediately after the interval the hero experiences a minor setback and then the rest leads to the climax. While Singham looked refreshing to me, Singham 2 turned out repetitive.
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Swamy Ra Ra (Telugu): such a fast paced movie.. I lovedd it.. Nikhil was impressive.. his friends too.. Swati is soo cutee.. they both have really nice chemistry.. I'm happy they're doing another movie together..

Baadshah (Telugu): Hilarious..LOL NTR is so funny and Brahmi too.. in his dream land.. Kajal was okay too.. When kajal introduces her cousins as Inky, Pinky.. NTR goes Father donkey na? ROFL I couldn't stop laughing.. Besides the fight and serious scenes.. the movie was pretty good.. I laughed alot.. the songs were all good too..Siddharth in a cameo Day Dreaming When all the ladies dance on different different NTR songs.. hat scene was so funny.. Nassar's face expressions and Brahmis expressions when his wife dances LOLLOL
Brahmi's wife and the lady that danced on gudivala yellanu guntur poyianu were the best.. and the guy's expressions whose wife dances on gugugugu gudusundi mumumum masamundi ROFL I really liked the movie.. It's a fun watch..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 13 August 2013 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Thalaiva
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Watched the film yesterday with english subtitles. Mariyan is one amazing film. What a way to portray, love, passion, separation and rising. 
I m just in aww of Dhanush now.
He is such an effortless actor onscreen, his hardwork shows off in his scenes.
I loved d film as a whole, yes d pace was slow, but that wasnt a great deal as hardly d film bored me.
Moreover, like to admit that neither d film had an extraordinary story nd nor extraordinary twists and tales, but what worked was d simplicity in the story nd d simplicity of the lead pair. 
Dhanush-Parvaty had an outstanding chemistry... 
moreover, the director did very well to show hw Mariyaan transforms from a rustic arrogant man to a patient, enduring and more matured man.. his endurance of everything he wud hate to, only becos he loved Pani was truly a heart wrencher..
Songs were great too, i dont understand tamil,. but whatever d tunes r , they r stuck in my ears. moreover, as d subtitles appeared, i believed dat the lyrics were very good too.
i really hope that the film is a superhit, dont know about the box office status of the film.
But plss, somebody give Dhanush a national award again, he needs to know that he has done so much damage wid his acting. 
Kavya.... IF-Rockerz
Kavya....
Kavya....

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Lucia #Kannada

This is my first ever kannada movie.. I neither know the language nor do I've a clue who the actors are but everyone was just amazing..

Edited by Kavya.... - 14 August 2013 at 11:37am

Go to top