Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 118

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ohooo i forget about this thread ROFL Just posting my verdict on the movies i watched this year...

Aexpandian (3.25/10) - Alexpandian is a mindless masala entertainer which irritate us to the core, it is strictly a miss. My lowest ever rating is for Alex Pandian only.

Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiyaa (5.6/10) - Santhanam & Powerstar combination makes the whole film perfect hilarious ride. But while we look at the story we can expect some oscar award it is the perfect copy and paste film interestingl they take the whole film without the screenplay.. KLTA equal one of the boring films which can become a super hit due to comedy. But what we need is innovation..

Samar (5.7/10)
- Samar is powerful but we need charger strongly in the second half. Samar also didn't imrpess that much. Overall just a average film nothing new..

Vishwaroopam (7.5/10) Vishwaroopam is s brilliant attempt which takes tamil cinema to hollywood. There are slow moments but more watching is better understanding of the film..

Kadal (5.3/10)
Outstanding performance and techinicality but a big disaapointment in execution make the film a boring or an average attempt. Kadal is the weakest film of Mani Ratnam till date...Overall below average..

David (5/10)
After long time I seen a dubbed version except jiva portion nothing is new and this film is boring a lot, Bejoy only cocnentrate on the hindi version he didn't concentrate on tamil version. Vikram portion are terrible and utter boring.. Overall disaapointed..

ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (6.5/10)
Perfect entertainment with right mix of Happiness, Sadness, Dance, and if we like to watch dance film ABCD is a must watch film. But it is a cut and paste of Step up and some scenes resembles karate kid and many other hollywood films shades are coming..

Overall Other than Vishwaroopam no movies didn't imrpess me this year.. ABCD is somewhat okay just a entertainment but it is copy but looking for orginality. This year going bad so far only one film impress... Waiting to watch Haridas and aadhi Bhagavan and Haridas..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 90)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Ravi,  

Which version is better in ABCD ? Tamil or Hindi Smile

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Kadal, only songs are nice but story is something usual/ common Smile

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Ravi,

Which version is better in ABCD ? Tamil or Hindi Smile

I prefer the Hindi version I see the Hindi version only it has soul in it Tamil is dubbing so no soul in it..

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
TFS...Smile

Sharaa

Goldie

Sharaa

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
TFS...

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Last watched Julayi starring Allu Arjun, Ileana. It was filmy/dramatic as any Telugu movie. I loved the movie as usual for Allu Arjun <3 It reminded me a lot of the Tamil film vettai. Not story wise but the whole humorous and cliche stuff.

Other films I watched were Kadal. Horrendous, Cant believe is a Many Ratnam movie. I liked only Gautham, Aravindswamy, Arjun, Cinematography and ARR music.

Vishwaroppam. Total hollywoodish feel. First half was excellent. I think it will be more complete when Part 2 gets released. Looking forward to it. Worth your money to watch in the big screen.

Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasayaa. Full of comedy, good entertainer.

Samar starring Vishal, Trisha. I think that was an excellent movie that came this year. Its a bit irritating at times, but really good screenplay, locations, acting and the suspense element was good. First half was really good. Worth a watch.

shillu.arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

shillu.arshi

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
mirchi movie starring prabhas richa n anushka
really awesome movie I liked it :D

seethamma vaakitlo sirimalle chettu movie is really awesome
mutli starer movie after a  long in telugu film industry

nayak staring ram charan tej kajal n amla paul
movie ok average full of action...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top