Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 118

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
noticing there are a lot of MB fans, so here are some links, just peep in some time :) 

MB FC: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1329743
TeluguMovie Watcher CC: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3398225

shilpa :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 89)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Pizza : really anice thriller !!!
You become crazy while watching this movie because you don't understand anythng and even at the end you don't understand anything !!!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Kumki..

Loved it a lot .. climax was little disappointing..

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Last movie i watched was umm.. thattathin marayathu and usthad hotel Embarrassed It was ages back i loved it Embarrassed

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
kanna laddu thinna asaiya (KLTA) 
i think this movie is for santhanam fans .. didn't find anything impressive. below average (3/10)

samar
plot is taken from some hollywood movie.. Wink vishal and trisha had some great scenes to show off their acting but both failed. I didn't expect to see sampath raj and jayaprakash in this movie .. small role, no impact!  below average (4/10)

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Vishwaroopam Smile

Watch it only for Kamal !!

Technically it was good but it's not my cup of tea Wink

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Routine Love Story - I watched this movie randomly, but I actually liked itLOL Sundeep Kishan's acting was good. Though I felt some of his acting felt repetitive, but then again, it could've also been the way his character was as well. Regina Cassandra  can ACT! The movie really picks up after she enters, and I can safely say her and her character are the main highlights of the movie. Though there are some places for improvement, but she can definitely go a long way! Mickey J Meyer's music was okay-ish, but the picturization helped, and it was pleasant to listen to on screen. The minus in the movie were the annoying comedy scenes. It looked totally out of place, and was rather irritating to watch. I don't know about the older audience, but definitely youngsters can relate to it.

Samar - I didn't have too many expectations for this movie, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Vishal and Trisha acted good, but the winner of the movie was the storyline. Director Thiru's direction was great for most parts, though he falters in the second half. However, the climax is good. Not much to say about the songs, I don't remember them LOL Atleast worth a one-time watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
watched kadal, david and vishwaroopam. 

vishwaroopam was slow and the plot wasn't too complicated/ interesting .. technically good and nothing more!! 5/10

kadal was disappointing .. don't know why mani made some changes like picturing "nenjukkule" with gautham and thulasi when the lyrics reflect lakshmi manvhu's feelings towards arjun. "chithirai nila" was about arvind swamy giving hope/ confidence to gautham but he comes after the song ..?? "adiye" was poor!!  all that said, I still want to see this movie one more time for its main characters .. 5/10

david - vikram stole the show!! refreshing to see vikram in carefree role and he did well. I was disappointed with bejoy nambiar for putting two movies into one without linking them together in a proper manner .. watch it for vikram sequence and don't look for the stories to link!! 5/10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top