Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 121

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I watched Engeyum Eppothum movie...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 86)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varunx

IF-Sizzlerz

varunx

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thuppakki Star

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Watched Mouna Ragam for like the nth time.Loved everything about the movie. Heart

Revathy's acting was top notch. Thumbs Up Mohan was at his best too. Though Karthik stole the show for me. Illaiyaraja's music is so reminiscing. One of the best made film in Tamil. Approve

Salutes to Maniratnam. Clap

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 27 December 2012 at 1:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I watched Neethane En Ponvasantham, Pizza, Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kanom and Endukante Premanta

Neethane En Ponvasantham -- already posted my review in the movie review thread Blushing

Pizza -- I'm definitely not a fan of supernatural thrillers but still I forced myself to watched it LOL Interesting storyline with an unexpected twist Clap the screenplay works well

NKPK - This one is a laughter riot ROFL With few characters and the story happening within a short period of time, this situational comedy is just too good ! All actors acted so well and the dialogues are awesome ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Endukante Premanta - I think I expected more from this movie Ermm Ram and Tamannah was a fresh pairing, but the movie was lacking in something Confused One-time watch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-sahi.

Sultan_Of_Swing

IF-Sizzlerz

Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Earlier this week I watched Pizza, it is a brilliant movie. The back ground music is haunting ans scared me to no end. I watched most parts of the movie trying to close my eyes. Its a very different movie from the ones I have seen. I'm not surprised that it has received such a high rating in IMDB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra--himu-sahi.

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Watched NKPK , NEP and Thuppaki.. Loved first 2 ..

sahi.

varunx

IF-Sizzlerz

varunx

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Kumki

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Unnaipol Oruvan - interesting plot, most parts could have been handled better in one way or another. anuja iyer's reporter role wasn't handled properly and she didn't add any charm to her role. mohanlal lighting her cigarette was unnecessary!! kamal and mohanlal were disappointing in some key scenes, and their over use of english dialogues killed it for me!! 

overall, watch it if u don't have anything better to watch/ do .. it's less than 2hrs!!

Dum Dum Dum - u can watch it once for its numerous fun filled moments .. acting isn't too bad and actors' selection fit the mood of the movie well. mural as veluthambi (jyothika/ganga's dad) stood out for me in this movie. 

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 30 December 2012 at 8:28am

-Nakshatra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top