Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 113

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Chintakayala Ravi (telugu) have seen it before but watched it again.. its funny as always.. i like that movie.. how venkatesh goes in the flow as the middle aged bartender.. hillariousss... ali as nachmi always makes me laugh ROFL.. all in all a good moviee... laughed alot.. and i loveee the bagundey song.. nahi chodunga song is hillarious LOLLOL and valla valla makes dance dance danceEmbarrassed

Jalsa (telugu) watched again for like the 50th time maybe.. i loveee that moviee.. Ileana and Pawan Kalyan are adorable and funny.. superbbb moviee.. Prakash Raj is the best as always.. the supporting cast is hillariousss... had fun..LOL music of Jlasa is amazingg i think i have all the songs in my mp3 LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 7)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Deivathirumagal, going to the review thread.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
i saw:

Vaanam: very nice attemt, defenetly something new in tamil cinemaThumbs Up. Simbu & Prakash Raj was rocking, while Anushka had an interesting role - but she needs to look at her lip sync...

Avan Ivan: great characters and great acing by everyone, but story is missing - but defenitly a must watchThumbs Up

Venghai
: Hari...really ?? Angry songs are watchable, but no logic,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

i saw:

Vaanam: very nice attemt, defenetly something new in tamil cinemaThumbs Up. Simbu & Prakash Raj was rocking, while Anushka had an interesting role - but she needs to look at her lip sync...

I'm yet to watch Avan Ivan and Venghai, however, Vanaam is def a great movie to watch.  I watched it three times.  However, with regards Anushka's lip Sync, at first I too thought it to be like that however, it turns out Anushka's part may have been dubbed since others around her also didn't sync Ermm...

Edited by MP_Radha - 19 July 2011 at 10:00pm

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I didnt notice that...Geek, but the transgender/ thirunangai - Anushka's sister is it her from Ipadikku Rose (Vijay TV?)

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 20 July 2011 at 9:57am

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed Engayum Kathal.  It is light hearted movie although there were some stupid slapsticks which were over rated.

Music was excellent.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Saw a gorgeous foto of Freida Pinot today, with some bum looking hero.
Mujhe chun sakti thee na?

Once again she has put India on the world map today, releasing her latest movie "Rise of/from the planet of apes." Caryn darling, are you coming for late night show? We can do a margarita after that.

Slumdog millionaire star, already engaged, sorry jagdu. Kani got replaced?

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Finally saw 180. After reading the reviews, I was about to take a skip from that movie, but I'm glad I watched it. First half was well done, however the screenplay starts to lose its pace during the second half. Plus, Siddhu's character later became so weakConfused (in my POV) ... could've been better, but honest attempt and brilliant visuals... however, my mom loves it ShockedLOL I luv the songs.. my fave being Nee Korinaal

Oh and also saw Ashta Chemma ... such a cute movie Embarrassed it's light-hearted and i luv the heroine's character LOL ... second half was a bit slow, and the overdose of twists in the climax was like WHOA Shocked ... but overall, really enjoyed it  

Edited by supercool3 - 18 November 2013 at 3:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top