Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 119

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

The last movie I watched was Kanden.

I didn't like the movie and after I watched the movie I realized that I have wasted 2 hours.

Only highlight of the film is Santhanam comedy and Music. The songs were awesome but they didn't do a proper picturization for the song. Overall it is a crap movie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 6)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I recently watched two Tamil movies:

KO - Nice movie. Different from normal movies taken.Definitely worth the watch.

Agni Natchathiram
- Old movie(1988). I am not a supporter of 2 Biwis - still enjoyed the movie - Nice electricity between Karthik and Prabhu. All the songs were hit I guess. Good entertainer.

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I watched payans, it was cute, nothing special, but jayasurya looked so cuteee n even hot sometimes whew...

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

I watched payans, it was cute, nothing special, but jayasurya looked so cuteee n even hot sometimes whew...
Hi...Even I watched Payyans but I hoenstly didn't like the movie. It had a good introduction with Rohini being a concerned mom and Jaysurya being the careless son but then the story drags. And also Jaysurya's relation with the heroine is questionable...sometimes he likes her sometimes he doesn't care. Overall I don't think it's worth watching...Like you mentioned it has nothing special.

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Watched

Marykkundoru Kunjaadu:  It's a clean, entertaining movie. Dileep fit the role perfectly and Bhavana also played her character well. Nice movie...definetly worth watching.
Rating: 4/5

Gaddhama: Wow I LOVED this movie. I actually didn't want to watch it fearing that it would be a big tragedy and will make me very depressed but with all the struggles that Kavya went through there is hope for her at the end.
Kavya was simply brillant so was Srinivasan...All the supporting characters also played their part well.
Highly recommend the movie...a beautiful cinema which gives us a good idea of a maid's life in Saudi.
Rating: 5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

Tamilangel

Groupbie

Tamilangel

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
The last Tamil movie i watched was 180 Rules kidaiyathu, i really enjoyed the songs and i liked the first half of the movie i didn't like the ending.but i was happy to see siddu in Tamil film after a long time.

I also watched Godavari,I am madly in love with this film i can watch it over and over i wish this team came together in another film soon 

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I watched Kanden, it was okStern Smile Nothing much to say about the movie, was only going in one flow

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I saw 100% Love. It's so cute :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top