Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 5)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The last i saw was Engeyum Kadhal Stern Smile And they totally spoiled the movie. The only Plus point was music...Harris has done a good job on it. Otherwise it was a disappointment for me. The story seemed soo dumb and Hansika was a major negative. She is too much of a kid to do such a role and her acting is a minus! Ravi, feel bad for him for such a movie. Cant blve its d same prabhu who once did something something telugu version(d original that is). Screenplay and Script was very bad. tsk tsk, i had gr8 plans of watching dis at the theatre, but now m glad i dint.

Otherthan that, i caught up with very old Telugu movies...Ready, Ganesh and Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam. Loved all 3 a lot, even with the unrealistic masala. Had a good laff as well.

Looking fwd to Deiva Thirumagan XD
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Me too watched EngeyumKadhal the past week end. Thought kind of boring - Very slow moving and very few characters. Music was good.  I felt Ravi was OK - but Hansika not sure. I don't get what they are trying to tell. Other than Paris and songs it is a disappointment for me as well.
cuty2sweety Goldie
cuty2sweety
cuty2sweety

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Watched Aaranya Kaandam...OSUM...
loved the BGM -
loved the father son duo...
Sampath looks amazing ...

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i watched Engeyum Kadhal and Ahaa naa pellanta..

Engeyum kadhal: usually people didnt like but i kinda liked it.. it was very soft, breezy, romantic movie.. i dont realli like Ravi but he was looking very good in the movie Embarrassed songs were amazing, Hansika was bubbly.. Raju was wasted like anything.. Prakash Raj popping in between saying he has dates was funny..LOL overall a good time pass for me..

Ahaa naa pellanta: ROFLROFL Hillarious movie.. some scenes were ripped off hindi movie "dhamaal" but it was a very good movie.. i laughed alot.. Allari Naresh plays his part so beautifully he makes us laugh with a straight face..very impressive.. Srihari and his telangana accent was funny as usual..LOL the new girl is fine.. i was waiting for that chinukula rali song but it was not in the dvd Confused and they deleted some scenes too i saw in the promo..Confused the pokiri lift scene was hillariousss ROFL a very good movie.. i liked it..

Edited by Pulwasha - 19 June 2011 at 3:25am
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Okay i come again.. yes im watching alot of movies nowdays nothing to do in summer..LOL

this time the movie i watched was Mussanje Maathu: wat a movie Day Dreaming the movie may not be as good but Sudeep definitely makes it a watch worth while.. he acts soo calmly and naturally u would never feel he is acting.. plus he looks good..Embarrassed okay so the story of the movie was also good.. Ramya was fine -ish she had very less dialogues in the movie.. why so?? i dont know..LOL.. and the movie made me cry Cry.. i cry in movies where the actors i like cry.. Sudeep cried and i was crying with him *sob sob*LOL.. in the last scenes tears were flowing off my eyes but i had a smile on my face.. a very good breezy romantic entertainer.. Embarrassed 3.5/5
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
By Gawddd.. i come again...LOLLOL yesss i know im watching a movie everynight wat can i do.. im bored okay so this time i watched KO.. arnt u guys watching any movies?? post pannunge neenge reviews.. i feel alone..LOL

KO: Brilliant movie.. i say excellent.. superb performances, camera work, direction everything.. Jiiva looked suave and acted extremly well.. Piaa takes the light away whenever she is present in the scene.. Karthika is fine.. she needs to work on her expressions and wats with her killer eyebrows?? they are soo hideously shaped they can kill with their sharp arch LOL.. Ajmal is cute and acted extremly well.. songs were good all the sepcial appearances, ennamo yedho is the highlight of the movie.. K V has worked supremly well on the movie.. the script, story everything is just fantastic..Ohh yeaahh and Sona was funny LOL Loved it 4.5/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweety-musicluv-

x.sunayna.x IF-Dazzler
x.sunayna.x
x.sunayna.x

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Stayed at home today, and watched three movies :) Some of my favourite Telugu movies; Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam - Love Tammana and Siddhu together , Bommarilu - could watch it a million times ! & Nuvostanante Nenoddantana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dulcet

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Watched Mouna Ragam (of course again after a long time)

Wonderful movie. Soft, Romatic yet realistic. karthik acted so well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamilangelcuty2sweetysahi.

Go to top