Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

   

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 4)

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 14508

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
i dont know Darshan..LOL Aishwariya was a remake of telugu movie manmadhudhu so i have seen the telugu one with nagarjuna and sonali.. it was a very good movie..but i usually dont watch Deepika's movies..Dead so i will definitely miss it..LOL im finding mussanje maathu with subtitles i dont understand kannada..Deadi like puneet better than shiv.. but then my liking doesnt matter i have only seen Milana becuz i liked the song ninindale and it turned out to be a good moviee..LOL and i have heard Punnet's last movie jackie was a big hit same with Sudeep's latest movie.. Singam's remake right??
U dont know darshan? Awww...he's this smart guy with these black specs all the time!LOL
Ohhh...nah, I wudnt suggest it if u have already watched something like the same movie again. LOL..i rem'ber i watched "aaptmitra" after watching its tamil version, and then even "bhool bhuliayya" I went pure MAD!LOL
U dont undrstand kannada? Trust me, Kannada is simple, I know tamil, kannada well, I undrstand telugu very well, but sadly my speaking capacity sucks..LOL, and as for malayalam, if they are slow i can grasp it...LOL
Kannada is one of the easiest langs down south! Personal experience!WinkTongue
Asfor ninindale...true. I watched the movie coz I liked the song too!Big smile
Yup..its that remake.
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 35980

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rafa.LunaPotter

Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
i dont know Darshan..LOL Aishwariya was a remake of telugu movie manmadhudhu so i have seen the telugu one with nagarjuna and sonali.. it was a very good movie..but i usually dont watch Deepika's movies..Dead so i will definitely miss it..LOL im finding mussanje maathu with subtitles i dont understand kannada..Deadi like puneet better than shiv.. but then my liking doesnt matter i have only seen Milana becuz i liked the song ninindale and it turned out to be a good moviee..LOL and i have heard Punnet's last movie jackie was a big hit same with Sudeep's latest movie.. Singam's remake right??
U dont know darshan? Awww...he's this smart guy with these black specs all the time!LOL
Ohhh...nah, I wudnt suggest it if u have already watched something like the same movie again. LOL..i rem'ber i watched "aaptmitra" after watching its tamil version, and then even "bhool bhuliayya" I went pure MAD!LOL
U dont undrstand kannada? Trust me, Kannada is simple, I know tamil, kannada well, I undrstand telugu very well, but sadly my speaking capacity sucks..LOL, and as for malayalam, if they are slow i can grasp it...LOL
Kannada is one of the easiest langs down south! Personal experience!WinkTongue
Asfor ninindale...true. I watched the movie coz I liked the song too!Big smile
Yup..its that remake.
 
i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..LOLLOL okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..WinkLOL but then acting matters too..LOL
 
i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..LOL and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..LOL.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..LOL bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 14508

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..LOLLOL okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..WinkLOL but then acting matters too..LOL
 
i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..LOL and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..LOL.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..LOL bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..
Haha..LOL Watch the and then see, it'll be deffo easier!LOL
'course Kicha is HOT!Embarrassed But the crazzy fans like Darshan better!LOL
Yeah...Thts right daisy boppanna she is...the wide eyed one!LOL
I've seen much lesser than that, despite everything else, its only Ramya and Pooja Gandhi's real movies I've watched!LOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 35980

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rafa.LunaPotter

Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..LOLLOL okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..WinkLOL but then acting matters too..LOL
 
i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..LOL and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..LOL.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..LOL bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..
Haha..LOL Watch the and then see, it'll be deffo easier!LOL
'course Kicha is HOT!Embarrassed But the crazzy fans like Darshan better!LOL
Yeah...Thts right daisy boppanna she is...the wide eyed one!LOL
I've seen much lesser than that, despite everything else, its only Ramya and Pooja Gandhi's real movies I've watched!LOL
 
kicha is good.. and he acts good too.. i liked him soo much in Rann.. he was amazingg..Embarrassed
yeaahhh daisy bopanna..LOLLOL.. pssshhh sudeep is deffo better than darshan wateva..LOL
 
u are from karnataka??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 14508

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
^ yeah... But got this weird mixture in the family, some roots lead to TN, some others to AP...so-oh all in all I'm like a khichidi! LOL!
What about u?
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 35980

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rafa.LunaPotter

^ yeah... But got this weird mixture in the family, some roots lead to TN, some others to AP...so-oh all in all I'm like a khichidi! LOL!
What about u?
 
im from Pakistan...LOL dont be surprised..usually people are when they see me talking in tamil or telugu and then i tell them im nt from india..ha ha ha.. right now in Canada
 
okay its tooo late here im gonna goo sleep.. well talkk later.. Byee..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 February 2008
Posts: 14508

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
^bye..catcha later! See ya! :P. no worries!
Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 344

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The latest movie I watched was Vaanam! Smile Unfortunately, I did not understand the story as there were a mixture of 5 plots, so I did not enjoy the movie. Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sensational South Fan Art Gallery #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 1206   Views: 73825

..RamKiJanaki.. 1206 73825 11 August 2014 at 11:46pm by supercool3
Diwali Movie Release - Most Awaited Movie!

2

Author: Aahaana   Replies: 15   Views: 1515

Aahaana 15 1515 23 October 2011 at 3:44am by harith25
Recently Watched Movies

Author: petticoat   Replies: 6   Views: 471

petticoat 6 471 25 July 2011 at 4:43am by Shemmo
South Indian Drama or South Indian Thriller?

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 3   Views: 2130

..RamKiJanaki.. 3 2130 14 January 2011 at 8:00pm by supercool3
Sensational South: new South Indian Cinema Section

2 3 4 5 6

Author: MP_Radha   Replies: 40   Views: 6359

MP_Radha 40 6359 19 September 2010 at 8:18am by sasha_1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index