Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 4)

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

i dont know Darshan..LOL Aishwariya was a remake of telugu movie manmadhudhu so i have seen the telugu one with nagarjuna and sonali.. it was a very good movie..but i usually dont watch Deepika's movies..Dead so i will definitely miss it..LOL im finding mussanje maathu with subtitles i dont understand kannada..Deadi like puneet better than shiv.. but then my liking doesnt matter i have only seen Milana becuz i liked the song ninindale and it turned out to be a good moviee..LOL and i have heard Punnet's last movie jackie was a big hit same with Sudeep's latest movie.. Singam's remake right??
U dont know darshan? Awww...he's this smart guy with these black specs all the time!LOL
Ohhh...nah, I wudnt suggest it if u have already watched something like the same movie again. LOL..i rem'ber i watched "aaptmitra" after watching its tamil version, and then even "bhool bhuliayya" I went pure MAD!LOL
U dont undrstand kannada? Trust me, Kannada is simple, I know tamil, kannada well, I undrstand telugu very well, but sadly my speaking capacity sucks..LOL, and as for malayalam, if they are slow i can grasp it...LOL
Kannada is one of the easiest langs down south! Personal experience!WinkTongue
Asfor ninindale...true. I watched the movie coz I liked the song too!Big smile
Yup..its that remake.
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rafa.LunaPotter

i dont know Darshan..LOL Aishwariya was a remake of telugu movie manmadhudhu so i have seen the telugu one with nagarjuna and sonali.. it was a very good movie..but i usually dont watch Deepika's movies..Dead so i will definitely miss it..LOL im finding mussanje maathu with subtitles i dont understand kannada..Deadi like puneet better than shiv.. but then my liking doesnt matter i have only seen Milana becuz i liked the song ninindale and it turned out to be a good moviee..LOL and i have heard Punnet's last movie jackie was a big hit same with Sudeep's latest movie.. Singam's remake right??
U dont know darshan? Awww...he's this smart guy with these black specs all the time!LOL
Ohhh...nah, I wudnt suggest it if u have already watched something like the same movie again. LOL..i rem'ber i watched "aaptmitra" after watching its tamil version, and then even "bhool bhuliayya" I went pure MAD!LOL
U dont undrstand kannada? Trust me, Kannada is simple, I know tamil, kannada well, I undrstand telugu very well, but sadly my speaking capacity sucks..LOL, and as for malayalam, if they are slow i can grasp it...LOL
Kannada is one of the easiest langs down south! Personal experience!WinkTongue
Asfor ninindale...true. I watched the movie coz I liked the song too!Big smile
Yup..its that remake.

i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..LOLLOL okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..WinkLOL but then acting matters too..LOL

i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..LOL and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..LOL.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..LOL bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

i can understand tamil and telugu and can respond the basics faily well.. YOOO i have heard man Kannada is hard.. Tamil and telugu are easier.. i have learnt those watching movie but then if i watch the same amount of kannada movies im sure ill learn it..LOLLOL okay i googled Darshan.. Sudeep looks better..WinkLOL but then acting matters too..LOL

i dont know any kannada actresses except Divya Spandana, Pooja Gandhi and Nidhi Subaiya..LOL and surprisingly i have only seen Pooja gandhi's movies milana and mungaru male..LOL.. ohhh yeaaahh and yesterday i got to know the girl in Garam masala is a kannada actress.. Daisy something..LOL bopanna i gues.. daisy bopanna..
Haha..LOL Watch the and then see, it'll be deffo easier!LOL
'course Kicha is HOT!Embarrassed But the crazzy fans like Darshan better!LOL
Yeah...Thts right daisy boppanna she is...the wide eyed one!LOL
I've seen much lesser than that, despite everything else, its only Ramya and Pooja Gandhi's real movies I've watched!LOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Haha..LOL Watch the and then see, it'll be deffo easier!LOL
'course Kicha is HOT!Embarrassed But the crazzy fans like Darshan better!LOL
Yeah...Thts right daisy boppanna she is...the wide eyed one!LOL
I've seen much lesser than that, despite everything else, its only Ramya and Pooja Gandhi's real movies I've watched!LOL

kicha is good.. and he acts good too.. i liked him soo much in Rann.. he was amazingg..Embarrassed
yeaahhh daisy bopanna..LOLLOL.. pssshhh sudeep is deffo better than darshan wateva..LOL

u are from karnataka??

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
^ yeah... But got this weird mixture in the family, some roots lead to TN, some others to AP...so-oh all in all I'm like a khichidi! LOL!
What about u?
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

^ yeah... But got this weird mixture in the family, some roots lead to TN, some others to AP...so-oh all in all I'm like a khichidi! LOL!
What about u?

im from Pakistan...LOL dont be surprised..usually people are when they see me talking in tamil or telugu and then i tell them im nt from india..ha ha ha.. right now in Canada

okay its tooo late here im gonna goo sleep.. well talkk later.. Byee..Big smile

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
^bye..catcha later! See ya! :P. no worries!
Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The latest movie I watched was Vaanam! Smile Unfortunately, I did not understand the story as there were a mixture of 5 plots, so I did not enjoy the movie. Tongue

Go to top