Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 12)

jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Aarakshan anyone?
Please don't watch it for Deepika Padukone. She's a disaster.
Amma malini makes a spl. appearance. The producer spoilt the climax for me by putting Hema Malini in the credits.
Some similarities to Boss Engira Baskaran. Here NT was a perfect fit.

Edited by jagdu - 27 August 2011 at 3:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NerdBusteralaipayutheyMP_Radhasahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I watch Yuvan Yuvathi on friday sema boring movie ShockedShocked Yuvan Yuvathi also a mokkai movie like engeyum kadhal but yuvan yuvathi is better than engeyum kadhal Wink 

Only plus is Santhanam comedy and Vijay Anthony music ClapClap Bharath name in the film is Kathirvel Murugan and Rima name in the film is Nisha but I didn't understand why they Keep Yuvan Yuvathi as a title ConfusedConfusedConfused Climax is completely rediculous no logic AngryAngry

Verdic: Trailer looks better than the whole film LOLLOL

Edited by Ravi. - 27 August 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NerdBustercuty2sweetyalaipayutheyMP_Radha

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Watching Ghajini right now Day Dreaming... just love the Fun parts Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NerdBusteralaipayutheysahi.

NerdBuster Groupbie
NerdBuster
NerdBuster

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
the last movie i watched was Aadhavan and OMG Surya looked fab in it. i just couldn't take my eyes off the guy. and since i watch the movies with subtitles i ended up rewinding it several times cuz i realized i was just staring at him rather than reading what was being said LOL haha he's THAT good. the story was alright. the actress was ok too.

the songs were lovely although couldn't understand the lyrics but it was good to watch them all the same :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayutheyMP_Radhasahi.

NerdBuster Groupbie
NerdBuster
NerdBuster

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
watched Kuruvi last night. was a bit disappointed.

nothing wrong with the movie, overall it was good, had a story too but some parts just didn't fit in. like i didn't really get the point behind Trisha's character. her presence (or the lack of it during the later parts) didn't really make any sense / difference. the songs too seemed a bit forced and seemed to be added cuz you know you have to have a song right?

its a typical run-of-the-mill hero beats up bad guys kinda movie. nothing special. you can give it a miss, unless you're a hardcore Vijay fan ;) no offense ** i am one too ** :)

one good thing about this movie - VIJAY

i swear i am not jobless, ah time to hit the books now, later !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhasahi.

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I watched the movie Ko and I absolutely loved it.  K.V. Anand did an amazing job with picturization and direction over all!  Jeeva did a splendid job.. almost everyone did really well Clap.. it was a real shocker near the end Shocked... but it was presented in a very realistic manner Clap

Originally posted by NerdBuster

the last movie i watched was Aadhavan and OMG Surya looked fab in it. i just couldn't take my eyes off the guy. and since i watch the movies with subtitles i ended up rewinding it several times cuz i realized i was just staring at him rather than reading what was being said LOL haha he's THAT good. the story was alright. the actress was ok too.

OMG ROFL ROFL, Anu that is so adorable ROFL...  I too watched the movie for Surya...and I absolutely loved the songs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

NerdBuster Groupbie
NerdBuster
NerdBuster

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ahaha i know Radha !! **can i call you that?? :) *** see that's one more reason for me to start learning Tamil ASAP hahaha

and i took a good 5 hours to watch that movie ;) hahaha

thank you guys for your inputs it really helps a lot. i am soo gonna watch Yuvan Yuvathi, Engeyum Kadhal and Ko **thanks to Ravi, Radha and the others**

cheers !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhasahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I just watched Mankatha yesterday it was simply outstanding movie ClapClapClapClap

I love the interval block where Thala panned with the chess board to steal the money from his team mates that scene was amazingThumbs Up Thumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up Basically the first half of Mankatha is focus establishing all the character of the movie and plans for the robbery and succeded on the robbery SmileSmileSmile Second half of Mankatha is focused on double crossing game with each of the character and in the end who get the money is the rest of the story Big smileBig smileBig smile

Everyone do their character very well Clap Thala did a wonderful job and Thala rocks in Mankatha till the end he live as Vinayak the baddie who will do anything for money, money, money HugHugHug Thala scores in his acting, comedy and also dance HugArjun, Vaibhav, Premji, Ganesh, and Mahath all of them done a great job Clap
ClapClapClapClapTrisha only come for 20 - 25 minutes and she vanished after some minutes in the second half but she did her part very well  Embarrassed Smile But Lakshmi Rai get more screen space than Trisha and Lakshmi comes till the end WinkSmile

Yuvan Shankar Raja background score is excellent Clap
ClapClapClapClap Mankatha is a Venkat prabhu direction game he done a wonderful job Clap I couldn't able to find any minus on the film because I love the film Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

I didn't expect such a good twist in climax it was unpredictable ShockedShockedShocked Hint about the climax twist Kettavan kadaisilayum Kettavanthan Nallavan Kadaisila patha avanum Kettavanthaan" Ennoda Hint purinchatha??? ROFLROFLROFL

Don't miss the bloopers at the end it was amazing ClapClapClap Thala bloopers la sema comedy panraru
ROFLROFLROFL  Again and Again Don't miss the bloopers  WinkWink

Verdict: Thala 50 Kandippa 150 Days Odum... Wink Mankatha Da... ClapClap

Edited by Ravi. - 02 September 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Go to top