Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 119

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 August 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Ramaiya Vasthavaiya (Telugu): Telugu moviess please start making something new.. same story again and again and again in every freakin movie.. The first was funny tho but the second was the same.. th songs were meh too.. 2.5/5

Yevadu (Telugu):
Exact same story as Ramaiyya but the treatment is different.. never knew plastic surgery changes the height and eyelashes and body language.. Kajal and Allu Arjun's part was good.. Shruti was there just for the heck of it.. I like Charan but he needs to be more versatile in his choice of movies.. he does the same masala again and again.. btw I like the pimple dimple song.. 2.5/5

Theeya Vellai Seiyanum Kumaru (Tamil): LOLOL the movie was jookes.. very entertaining.. Hansika looked pretty since she has lost weight.. Siddharth doesn't age he looks like a boy in his 20's sooo cuteee.. Santhanam is hilarious as ever.. the supporting cast is funny too.. the songs are nice and everyone acted great.. 3.5/5 (.5 for Siddy boy Embarrassed)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra--BROKEN_ANGEL-Angel-likeDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 117)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Telugu - Manam: Was good for a one-time watch! The script writer must have really done his homework well because his well thought through sequences and the connectivity maintained between characters across the renewals, is a good show! New idea and well made film too! "I love you" can never get better than "ila ivvu" WinkEmbarrassed Nice!

Malayalam - Bangalore Days: Though slow for my pace, I enjoyed watching it for the simple light hearted movie... The different characterization and their story kept the movie interesting Smile! But Nithya Menon for just few minutes??!! A big amiss!

Tamil - Jigarthanda: It was last minute plan to watch it and not a waste of time! The "What next?" question in my mind kept me going throughout the movie! Interesting way of showing something out of the regular movie! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 August 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Jigarthanda 
- The villain stole the entire show!  He was awesome!
- I found the movie a little slow at times. 

Manja Pai
- It was nothing special but I liked how it was a positive film though the ending was a little sad.

Arima Nambi
- Great start but as the movie kept going near the end the thrill was all gone and it started to fall flat.
- For Vikram Prabhu's 3rd film he was really good.

Vada Curry
- Didn't get the point of the song with Sunny, that was not needed.
- Overall not bad, but the ending could have been a little better.

Thirumanam Engira Nikkah
- Jai and Nazriya make a good pair
- Nothing bad but nothing wow either

Nalanum Nandhininum
- This was a cute, simple film
- For Michael's first film as the lead hero he was great
- Nanditha is a good actress

Malini 22
- Nitya Menon did her best and did well
- I never the original so I thought this was overall not bad
- The lead male actor was really good also considering this is his first film

Mundasupaatti
- Loved this movie, it's hilarious!!!!
- If the movie was a little shorter it would have been better, but overall this is a good film and I totally never expected it to be this fun
- Vishnu, his friend, Nanditha, and all the actors were good

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 August 2014 at 6:44pm

ramyvijay

IF-Dazzler

ramyvijay

Posted: 18 August 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Athithi :
Suspense Thriller Movie.. I liked it... both Nandha and Ananya suited for the role..

Vada Curry :
ok.. not bad... its RJ Balaji whose counters were hilarious and enjoyed it..

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 18 August 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Manam - I loved it! It was such a fresh concept, that too in TFI. I like how two separate stories were weaved together and everyone had importance as far as the script was concerned. Definitely recommended!

Saivam - I wasn't sure about watching it, but I gave it a try. Such a simple story was presented so well! I love the overall message about family values etc. It was a pleasant movie to watch!

Velai Illa Pattathari - I didn't have too may expectations from this one, but I loved it as well!  I thought it was going to be similar to other Dhanush movies looking at the type of character he plays, but the treatment of the story was different. In other words, the movie wasn't one-dimensional or anything. Even the songs were presented well!

-Nakshatra-

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
VIP (Tamil) - I always liked Dhanush's acting and so does in tis movie too.. As usual femae lead didnt' hav much too portray, though Danush-Amala paul looked gr8 togetherEmbarrassed . "Amma Amma..." song was too touchy, CryJanaki moms' voice was mind-blowing as usualClapThumbs Up . Saranya Mam, did her part wellSmile.. Apart from tis, some dialogues where OTTErmm.. But as a whole, a complete entertainment work by d entire VIP teamApprove

Anjaan(Tamil) - OMG Two hotties in 1 movieBlushing Surya and Vidyut..Heart .  Story is not new and its like old wine in a new bottleStern Smile  but i'm entertainedLOL But other than Surya, Soori, Samantha, bai, other actors dialogues are dubbed and its clearly visibleErmm.  "Kadhal aasi..."  and   Ek Tho Theen..." songs are superCool .  Movie is good, and worth watching ; its not that much bad as some online sites hav writtenSleepy  Raju bai-Chandru  bonding is refreshing to watchDay Dreaming and Vidyut is a treat to watch in positive roleEmbarrassed

Expecting Vidyut to do some more projects in southEmbarrassed, my new found crushBlushingLOL

Edited by --BimBim-- - 19 August 2014 at 1:33am

-Nakshatra-

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@BimBim, Vidyut is a positive character in the movie, really...wow, never knew that, I thought he was playing a negative character.  Yes after seeing him in Billa 2 and Thuppaki, I like him also, he definitely needs to do more films down south. 

--BimBim--

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiles-20

@BimBim, Vidyut is a positive character in the movie, really...wow, never knew that, I thought he was playing a negative character.  Yes after seeing him in Billa 2 and Thuppaki, I like him also, he definitely needs to do more films down south. 
        Yup, he has done a positive role in AnjaanBig smile, Same here, i havnt' cn him in Billa 2 but i saw him in Thuppaaki, right there i fell for himEmbarrassedLOL. I never kew, he was playing an Imp. role in Anjaan till cing him on screen, i was surprised and loved all his scenesEmbarrassed He has some more screen space in Anjaan unlike in other 2 moviesBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top