Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 120

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Spoilers Ahead...

Kalyana Samayal Saadham (Tamil):
Awweee I loved the movie.. it was such a cute movie with a strong message.. I never expected he would have an erectile dysfunction.. But yes life is much more than just that.. when I saw the trailer I thought it would be a rom com about the marriage ceremony and how the couple adjusts but no it surprised me..Prasanna and Lekha made such a cute couple..They both were really good.. I loved it 3.5/5

EDIT: Lekha speaks such good Tamil.. why didn't she dub for herself?

Attarintiki Daaredi (Telugu): I liked a Telugu movie after a pretty long time.. even though there's nothing new in the story it's a well made film..Comedy, romance, songs everything in the correct place and the right amount. Pawan Kalyan aces roles like these so that's not a biggie for him.. Nadhiya was really good.. Samantha is adorable.. her and Pawan Kalyan should do another movie together they're really cute.. The songs were all good esp the Kiraakku... the climax had me in tears.. a perfect family treat.. 3.5/5

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 07 March 2014 at 11:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDrama-Nakshatra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 111)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Yevadu - Too much violence
Nenokadini-ONe time watch Mahesh looks dashing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
22 Female Kottayam (Malayalam): OMG What a brilliant film.. I had heard about it alot but never got a chance to actually watch it.. I just finished it and I'm happy I watched it.. I's such a good movie.. nothing about it was bad.. I totally loved it.. What an actor is Rima Kallingal and Fahadh too.. both of them stole it mostly Rima.. the supporting cast, the small little characters including that English speaking girl Tessa meets in the jail everything is mindblowing.. a very well made film.. 3.5/5 Must watch if you haven't already

-Swetha-

__VJ__

IF-Rockerz

__VJ__

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Thegidi

It was a well crafted, slick thriller... suspense and thrill element was handled  pretty decently... Though i guessed who de perpetrator wod be within a blink (blame it on de insane no of crime shows i watch LOL) de ride was enjoyable... BGM was too good in sync wid de proceedings... romance was neat... adhering to de latest trend it was left open ended...laudable effort overall ...

Highly Recommended...
Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra-

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Mirchi (Telugu)
Nice movie but I don't like that Jay (Prabhas) flirted with Manasa (Richa) to enter in her family, but it's good to watch Nadhiya again ! Nice script, good cinematography !

I have a question !!
 Why there is so many new tamil movies (available legally and at free cost) dubbed in Telugu or in Hindi BUT NOT IN TAMIL ! ( Maattrraan, Alex Pandian, KO, Settai, Singam 2, Pizza, Engeyum Eppodhum, Kanchana - Muni 2...)
There are a lot of evergreen movies but the recent ones are not available in Youtube, VijayTv tried to publish new movies like Nanban and Thupppakki but it seems they didn't publish so often !
Why Tamil films distributors and Tv channels are not interrested to publish on Youtube new movies ?

-Swetha-

tenniskrishna

tenniskrishna

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Watched Ulidavaru Kandante(As seen by the rest) directed by actor turned director Rakshith shetty...simply mindblowing..I must say this s our own pulp fiction. .movie s set in coastal town of Karnataka Udupi..nd it s abt a story narrated in 6 different perspectives...these new age kannada filmmakers simply rock!!! I must say after watching few Kannada films released in past 2 yrs, industry s back on track!!!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Artist(Malayalam)

Phew!!! Another great story with great characterisation.. Story of a self-absorbed painter and a girl who leaves everything for him. His journey from colours to darkness and her struggles to keep him happy .. Fahad and Ann are really outstanding but it is the script that is the winner. Story is an adaptation of the novel Dreams in Prussian Blue..  

-Swetha-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Alaipayuthey: can they ever make a movie like this again? I don't think so.. It's a master piece.. every scene, every dialogue it's it's just a classic.. I LOVE the movie to eternity.. Madhavan and Shalini make an excellent pair together.. wish they did more movies.. The songs are all ahmazinggg <3.. Maddy looks so young and dishy.. I liked Saathiya too but it's no match to this superbly made movie.. I love it love it.. If anyone hasn't seen it they're like missing out on a major thing.. please do yourself a favor and watch Alaipayuthey.. it's like a dream..Embarrassed 100/5

Ivan Vera Mathiri: Good movie.. nicely paced, good acting, good story.. My heart went out to the guy when he can't find the girl.. The girl was pretty good for a new comer and her lip sync was in place for a change..usually new girls lip syncs are way too off.. I like two songs from it too.. so songs aren't bad either.. They're all situational songs which is also a plus..Vikram is a good actor.. he can surely go a long way.. his body language, expressions everything is in place.. and his Tamil is so good.. I saw his Koffee with DD where he said he has problem talking in Tamil since his Tamil is not great but he was perfect in the movie Confused anyways 3/5 from me.. good movie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top