Sensational South

The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 118

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
This week I watch rowthiram. I didn't like this movie. Nothing new on the story it is the same rowdies story. Jeeva did his best but because of the director weak screenplay and weak script Jeeva effort has been spoiled. Another minus was the movie was going very slow and the length of the movie is upto 2 hours 47 minutes that was a huge minus. Overal it is sumar movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazalaipayuthey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!! (Page 11)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ravi..

I like Jeeva's acting and thougth of watching Rowthiram.. But now have a second thought..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i watched Kanchana...one of the good one i must say...funny, crreepy  and really well done Thumbs Up

welldone to the whole team especially Sarathkumar, Lawrance, Kovai Sarala and Deva Darshini ( ithink) looking forward to Muni 3LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazalaipayutheysahi.

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
My last south Indian movie was 180 which turned me 360 during the movieErmmLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayutheysahi.

..VeenaGcian..

IF-Rockerz

..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
The last movie i watched Kaavalan beautiful movieTongue

heerhoneyalaipayutheysahi.

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I'm about to finish Orange, didn't like it initially but it gets better as it progresses, so I invested in a better copy to fully enjoy it xD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayuthey

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I finally caught up with a number of movies...

I watched Avan Ivan... though am yet to grasp the story line.. Both Arya and vishaal had done a great job.. really loved the role of Highness (GM Kumar)... I honeslty don't know how vishaal managed to twist his eyes to get the lazy eyed look.. but spelndid job there!  And Surya sigh.. had done a cameo role as himself...

The next movie i watched was DEIVATHIRUMAGAL.. I've been watching it over and over again... SIMPLY AMAZINGGG!!!!  Vikram... no doubt stole the show along with baby Sara!  Everyone did a great job.. loved everyones character and Santhanam Tea Coffee LOL... and the four friends were sooo adorable.. they all ennacted the roles of mentally disabled to perfection..

lavanyazalaipayutheysahi.

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I watched KO after reading a lot of positive reviews and I must say it was AWESOME. I have never watched any movies of Jeeva's movie  but after watching KO I am very much impressed by this actor. Karthika and Pia were also great in their role. Prakash Jha and Ajmal also did a fantastic job. Beautiful songs...beautiful choreography. In short the movie was Superb...highly recommend watching it Big smile

Deivathirumagal: After fantastic movie...great direction and acting by all the actors.  The character played by Vikram will surely touch your heart. Loved the song with Anushka and Vikram...beautiful choreography. Highly recommend watching the movie Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazalaipayutheyMP_Radhasahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top