Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Haunted Manison :S

DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(you have to say this in a scary voice or theres no fun)

Rashmi Sharma's bhooth has returned onced again to haunt her top show, will this be a downfall to the show or will it keep the modis at the top end of the TRP charts, will rashi and urmi be able to keep up there kalakaris? or will the bhooth be on there tail? Sources tell us the bhooth is here to haunt gopi is this true? Are we finally going to get to see gopis missing parents? or will it be koki's dad which nani told us passed away shortly or maybe its baa shes been missing for quite a while ?!?!.. Or better yet it could be the famous mr mr mr modi jigar and ahems grandfather ?

To know the answers stay tunned and watch saathiya from 7:00pm to 7:45pm only on star plus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
RS had a bhoot track in her previous serial too

Palkon Ki Chaaon Mein, the main lead died, but she came back as a bhoot to haunt the main antagonist

Her CV's and Ekta's CV's must exchange notes😆

Yuks
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok don't kill me, but ever since the ghost story started only one song has been going thru my mind.

If the rating drops  they are going to have to call the ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvkKX035484[/YOUTUBE]

🤣
DreamSz thumbnail
Lmao shillpa .. I remember this from back in the days omg memories or what

Ghostbusters classic, i could imagine this happening rashi getting all freaked out so she calls her mum and she brings the ghostbusters just like she brought the pest control guys .. Lol 🤣
DreamSz thumbnail
@yuks shes done this in quite a few of her serials not exactly having a ghost but something on the same lines .. I think she goes through a horror period Lol

at least ekta can put her leads together rashmi still hasnt done that
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this bhoot is non other than rashi she is again tricking on gopiEdited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
DreamSz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

this bhoot is non other than rashi she is again tricking on rashi

Rashi tricking on rashi ? LOL u mean gopi
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry i mean gopi by mistake i wrote rashi
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My mom said you have bhagwan in your house and in your heart, you will not be scared   and gopi has kanhaji  so how can she be scared of a  bhoot.   make no sense... writer are stupid
DreamSz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

My mom said you have bhagwan in your house and in your heart, you will not be scared and gopi has kanhaji so how can she be scared of a bhoot. make no sense... writer are stupid

Agree .. But if a little cockroach can scare her then surely a bhooth will, yes true how does the bhooth even enter when then are very religious believers and they've got bhagwan in there house ?? Cvs we want answers