desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Okay, so I am sucked back into the k-serial ki dunniya

Has anyone seen Dhadkan? no?
spark notes on movie dhadkan:

-eldest son (also named Ram) lives with step mom, step sis, and step bro who all leech off of him due to his kind nature and wealth // Ram semi knows this but still lvoes them anyways hoping they'll love him back one day

Gosh, ektaaa;lskd;adlf... i wish  you would've done it differently b/c I can tell how this character is now.. but nonetheless Ramkapoor(the actor) plays the character really well..i like him.. but -10pts from your 'kreative' side ektaji :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKY-Swetha--Ravjot-MysticNightssujal_kashish.Sidrapsawyerindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram's character taken from Dhadkan" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the first episode yesterday. (haven't seen the second one yet) but I mean we all know she takes her inspiration from movies. The only thing I wish, is that for once, she doesn't lift everything completely..but unfortunately she did that too with the name LOL Still hoping the show's as good as movie was Big smile

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
^^shitt..that movie was dman good! but priya has no past so no problems there lol.. i was hoping atleast the sister would be different but she's the same as wel :X

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

^^shitt..that movie was dman good! but priya has no past so no problems there lol.. i was hoping atleast the sister would be different but she's the same as wel :X
dont worry he has one more sis...lets hope she is not lyk her mom or sisWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosy

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Some days ago i have see dadhkan movie and after wathing first epi exact i thought the same...i so liked dat movie though they did nt show ram-anjali loved properly...hope the show ll rocking too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Omg I thought the exact same thing too when I watched it yesterday! All it's missing is someone like Dev and the title can be renamed to Dhadkan 2LOL

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

<font color="#ff3366">^^shitt..that movie was dman good! but priya has no past so no problems there lol.. i was hoping atleast the sister would be different but she's the same as wel :X</font>

this is serial not movie...so here is no prob to make priya's past and then create a mess...lol

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
You said  " DHADKAN" and for a minute I thought it was the Serial DHADKAN on SONY...with dashing young RAM Kapoor.
Wonder if anyone else has seen this on SONY..years ago.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.