Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS:Gopi's Mahabharat 16th update (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Well done, very good story, I like the way she left with not too much drama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Gopi's Mahabharat 16th update (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Part 5:

Next morning in the train:

SM: Gopi dear, I look after an orphanage, and try to help children find their way in life. My orphanage is financed by my ancestral fortune, as I am the sole heiress to the fortunes of my family. My uncle and aunt did not have any children, and adopted me as their own child, and never let me feel that I was there. I was fortunate enough to have two sets of loving parents. And a few years back I felt that I could do more, and so I give my time to the orphanage. However, now I feel that I could use some extra help around. Gopi would like to help me in helping the children of God find their way in this world?

Gopi who could not believe what she heard, nodded a yes with tears in her eyes.

Next morning at MM:

With the early ringing on the door, Koki gets up to answer. As she makes her way to the door she mutters to herself "Yeh Rashi kisi kaam ke layak nahin. Subah uth kar iss se dudh bhi nahin liya jata". Upon opening the door, Koki sees the milkman who inquires about Gopi.

Milkman: Mem Sahab, aap? Bahu ji ki tabeeyat theek nahin hai aaj?

Koki felt as if someone had stabbed her with the mention of Gopi. Her heart bled every time Gopi's name was brought up. After all, she had accepted Gopi as her daughter, and now not knowing where that poor orphaned girl was, made Kokila burdened with guilt. It was her after all who had paved for Gopi come into MM as Ahem's wife.

Koki to milkman: Ah haan Goi vau is sick today. She's got a fever since last night.

Milkman: Ah so that's why she's nothere today. I love how she always greets me as 'Kaka'. Here I'll add some extra milk just for Bahu ji. Warm milk will help her gain strength.

After the milkman left, Koki could not stop her tears from coming out. It was her Gopi vau who always looked at the goodness in everyone, and how she befriended everyone with her innocent smile. Well she had won everyone's heart except for Ahem's and even in that there was always the meddling Rashi who had nothing better to do than creating distance between the dysfunctional couple.  Kokila felt an immeasurable amount of rage towards Rashi as she muttered "That sly fox who circumstantially became part of this house. I know she and her buck-teeth stupid mother have part in this. " Furthermore, Koki felt the main cause was for Gopi's departure was Ahem's stubbornness to accept Gopi for she was. "Yes, not everyone is perfect. Even for a diamond, you need to enhance it for it to sparkle and dazzle you. Ahem, I do not know how you became like the way you are, but I know the pain you have given Gopi, God will punish you for it"

Koki came with the milk and seeing Mani gave it to her. Once she headed to the puja room, Kokila grew more and more angry. She ordered Mani to come, and asked her where Hetal and Rashi were.

Hetal comes in, and asks Kokila: Kokila kya hua?

Kokila: Mota bhabhi, ab Gopi vau is ghar mein nahin. Toh uski zimmedaariyaan kise nibhani hai? Rashi ko na? Toh Rashi hai kahan?

Hetal: Ah java dena Kokila. Bacchi hai.

Kokila: Nahin Mota Bhabhi. Aaj main kuch nahin java doongi. Gopi Vau bhi 18 saal kit hi, par ghar ka saara kaam karti thi. Toh rashi kyun nahim? Maan ho sake usse pehle dikkata hogi, hum usse sahi raasta baataayeinge. Ab waqt aa gaya hai ki Rashi apni aur Gopi ki zimmedaariyaain uthaye.

Hetal: Fine Kokila, you are right to some extent. I will prepare the puja room right now. After aarti, we'll let Rashi know.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cElizaKawakafahana_yswasthidumasprincessunara

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Well done great update.

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Part 6:

In the train:

As the train came closer to Shimla, Gopi looked in awe at the beauty of the nature. SM smiled seeing Gopi's childlike innocence. SM realized that first Gopi would need to become literate in both English and Hindi, and only after that could she fight the injustices done to her.

Gopi looking out the window: Kitna sundar hai na Sister Maggie?

SM: Haan, Shimla mein ek se ek khoobsurat cheezein hain. Chalo Gopi, we're almost there my child.

Gopi: Ji Sister Maggie

At MM:

After Hetal had finished distributing the aarti, Kokila spoke to Rashi loud enough so that everyone could hear.

Koki: Rashi, zara idhar aana

Rashi; Ji Kaki ji

Koki: Suno Rashi. Ab Gopi vau yahaan nahin hai. Ab Modi parivaar ki sabse chhoti bahu hone ke naata, aur Modi parivaar ke bhavishya mein hone waale waris ki maa hone ki naate, tum MM ki saari zimmedaariyain aur paramparaiyaain ka palan karna hoga. Tumne joh bhi laparwahi pehle ki, who ab nahin chalegi. Ab tumhe apne zimmedaariyon ke saath Gopi Vau ki zimmedaariyain bhi nibhaani hai. Iska matlab yeh hua ki kal se subah subah uthkar dudh lana, puja ghar ki safaai aur aarti karma tumhara kaam hai. Samjhi tum.

Hetal: Haan Rashi, ab tumhe hi saari zimmedaariyaain nibhani hain.

Rashi making pleasant face: ji

At Shimla:

Gopi helped SM get down. Soon SM spotted her car, and nudged Gopi to follow her. SM led her to a white ambassador car. The car's driver came out and greeted SM, and took the bags. Meanwhile SM and Gopi sat down in the car.

Gopi: Sister Maggie ji, yeh kaun hai?

SM: Yeh mera all in one hai Gopi. Sumit naam hai iska. His parents were killed in a religious riot, and I looked after him. Now he refuses to leave me. He's like the son I've never had. He helps around the school, he drives, gardens and he takes care of my place.

Gopi: Achha

Soon Gopi arrived at a beautiful bungalow type house. Next to the big bungalow, one either side were two more bungalows. However, they were not as big as the main bungalow. She looked at SM, as if to ask her. SM understood her query, and told her that one of the bungalows served as a dormitory for the young girls who were there, and the other served as the teaching place.

SM further explained that she through the government had been to procure a few teachers who home schooled the girls till 12th grade. And after that SM took over giving vocational training to the students. Sister Maggie explained that this ways the girls would be able to enter the work force quicker.Plus with the help of the government; these girls would be provided with employment.  Sometimes, it happened that a few of the girls would stay at Sister Maggie's, and continue their education either through correspondence or joining the colleges in Shimla. However, in form of repayment they would assist Sister Maggie in providing vocational training, and once they obtained their jobs, they would sometimes provide financial aid to Sister Maggie's foundation and come visit her a few times.

Gopi thanked her lucky stars for having met Sister Maggie. She now believed that truly Kanha wanted her to achieve something for herself.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cElizaKawasanjaliAish3003kafahana_yswasthiaamirkhanfan.Nafisa.princessunaradumas

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
For sure, her kanaji has helped her find someone who helps with no personal gain...now Gopi will be able to learn with the unfortunates at SM's school.

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Great Chapter!

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

gr8 job ... keep it up

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Gopi has reached Shimla.

Koki is missing Gopi.

No reaction from Ahem yet... hopefully in next update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top