SS:Gopi's Mahabharat 16th update - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
hey update soon. Its a great ss. Waiting.
nice part...
waiting eagerly to see what happens?...
plz update soon
Ch. 13

Gia Modiana Collections, Rajkot:

On the day of the grand opening, Gopi was a little anxious as she would be seeing the Modis after a long time, even though she had steely resolve to attain justice, one does still gets weak at times in front of those whom they cared for.

Urmila was bursting with joy at having being taken to the grand event where all of the VIPs were present, be it politicians, models, Bollywood or Gollywood actors (Sorry no offense! I didn't know the term for Gujrati movie industry! So I just created for my convenience).

Kinjal appeared to recognize a few people that she had worked with in her modeling assignments, so she went to chat with them as an excuse to distance herself from the buffoon Urmila. Urmila rubbed her eyes as she exclaimed to Rashi: Dikra, look look'I see the great Gollywood actor Kiran Kumar! OMG I need to get his autofraph'I look good na? 

Rashi who was irritated by her mother's nonsense, exasperated replied back: Mummy tum bhi na'Arrey dekho Jackie Shroff hai yahaan, Himesh Reshamiyya, Amisha Patel, Upen Patel'unko jaake dekho'kahan Kiran Kumar ko dekhti ho'And it's autoGRAph not autoFraph!

Urmi: Haan haan wahin 

Koki who was already disinterested, looked at the mother-daughter duo with a deadly look which got them shush up immediately and Urmila whispering to Rashi: Dikra I'm going to go. Handle that Kagdi for me in the meantime.

Soon the ribbon was cut by a noted celebrity, and everyone was heading for the presentation. Koki looked at Hetal, and said: Mota Bhabhi ab toh ribbon bhi cut ho gaya. Let's go. 

However, Rashi who did not want to leave without freebies, tried to deter them:Please Kaaki, let's stay a bit longer. I really do want to see the presentation. I hear that Gia Modiana herself handles the presentations.

Soon the Modi ladies settled themselves in their designated seats. When the presentation started, the only thing they saw on the screen were a pair of green eyes and a smile which somehow despite being foreign looking, still appeared very familiar to Kokila Modi. [OK, Imagine the Ra.One presentation at the start, but with Gopi's green contact lenses showing on the screen, a very hi tech presentaion] The presentation was a very polished one using latest technologies and artistic appeal to keep the public engaged. As presentation finished, Gia Modiana thanked the public for showing their support and love. 

As Gia Modiana removed her microphone and was to step away from the microphone, she suddenly bumped into someone. She looked and was shocked to see the person standing in front of her. The face which stayed in her dreams, her thoughts for the past seven and a half years'.The longing of all these years came to her as she heard a soft "Gopi" from that voice which haunted her existence. 

Suddenly, four bodyguards surrounded her, and asked the intruder who was no other than Ahem Modi what he was doing backstage. Gia Modiana took advantage of the opportunity and slipped away, to take care of her rapidly beating heart which she felt would burst out seeing the one whom she loved more than her own life.

Edited by Hot_Indo_Chilly - 12 years ago
Brilliant,omg i with Gohem unite soon,loved it!😛
Loved it very nice Update Cant wait to read the next part
Nahi !!!!
How could you be soo cruel and stop at the moment ðŸ˜­ 
Great update ... can't wait to see what happens next; loved Ahem not being able to get anywhere near her...  Can't wait to see Ursi's reactions.🤣
lovely FF so far...cant wait to read the next part!!! continue sooo...hope gohem get together soon!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
You ve a great imagination. Update soon
they wil get the shock of their life
great part...
i want gopi to come face to face with tthe modis...will be waiting for their reaction