Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Just love dadaji..   The way he gives right advice at right point.. those words when he spoke to  tej, they were right on bulls eye.. The way he tells and recognizes toasty vs malti scenario , its awesome. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysOnly4DilishgckasturinikkigreenHeenapviraf4uameetasingh4-Preetz-.PerfectLove.bbbccccoolkitty_23anna44jassie_17wadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadaji does it again" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

i agree..dadaji has seen a lot in life and with his experiences he knows when to speak and when not to..he knows to differentiate between right and wrong..

and as far as malti vs toasty scenario is seen, he has seen both of them closely..in his heart he knows that malti is also not bad so he doesnt hate her..its just what she did that he is not able to forgive her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenanotheranfanscinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I love Dadaji! I think if he wasn't in a wheelchair and so dependent on his sons, he would put his foot down a lot more in the house.  Plus I like how he understands each of his sons so well. Chedi should learn from his dad.

Edited by scinerd - 01 June 2011 at 3:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenanotheranfan

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Chedi not only needs to learn from his Dad, he and Pashu need to grow up and open up their minds to other possibilities.  They have such narrow minds, their word is king.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiscinerd

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i love dadaji in this show  yaar he is awesumm

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

. Chedi so learn from his dad.

Totally agree there.

He not only understands each of his sons but he also tells them everything in such a crisp way at right time that they too can understand it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

sweetygirl28

IF-Dazzler

sweetygirl28

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I just love dadaji.. he is awesome..
I think he and gyan are the only sensible guys at the chatur house.. Smile

selmak

selmak

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Dadaji is the best. He,s so full of wisdom. I loved his reasoning for leaving blank vote. And now showing Tej what he's doing wrong. He not only knows every one in chatur's family but he also has figured out every one from Lalitkumar sharma & family including Toasty so well in such a short time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.