Viren and Nivedita quality

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the fact Nivedita now wants a child...anyway wen i saw a post telling me that there will be a baby nivren i was jumping for joy 👏...!!!!!!!!! Then i started thinking if CCMB carried on and the 🤔
baby Nivren grew up what kind of qualities would she/he have..??????

If a BOY i would like him to be just like Viren ...except not too obsessive and would like him to learn a different instrument...e.g Guitar <----------too romantic...!!! I would also like him to be slightly taller but thats it.I want him to have the same dreamy eyes as viren 😍 and the same cheeky smile!!!! and the same sense of humour and love for his familly...

If a GIRL i would like her to be just like Nivedita...except i dont want her to get very attached to anything whether its her familly,parents OR husband...I want her to have the same strong mind like NIvi and the will power to look after her familly and husband. Her smile should also be like Nivi !!!!😃

BUT MOSTLY what ever the sex of the baby i want the baby to have all the quality of both its parents...(all the above)...cant wait 

I have also seen on a post that they will call the baby DIVYA (HENCE IT IS A BABY GIRL) but they have not decided yet...What gender would u like our Nivren baby to be, what qualites would you give it and what name would you name it...!!!!! 

I like a baby boy and they should name it ANSH (meaning a small piece) meaning the baby is a small piece of NIVRENS love,relationship and all their QUALITYS/PERSONALITY

HAVE FUN PICKING,CHOOSING AND CREATING YOUR VERY OWN NIVREN BABY!!!!!!!!

^He looks tired loool !!!😆 but sooo cute ...love him
x x x x x x x x x x x x x 
I LOVE KINSHUK MAHAJAN
Edited by LakshmiRathore - 12 years ago
Omg that is picture of kinshuk as a baby.sooo cute
NivRen baby must have virens beautiful, intense eyes
I want 2 a baby boy just like Viren . n oh chooo sweet d pic of kinshuk is , At tht time also His eyes were same dreamy n intense .
I totally agree with u in all parts and I do want it to be that way!
i also want a baby boy 4 nivren...with beautiful eyes
i also want a baby boy 4 nivren...with beautiful eyes 
I want acute naughty Viren KM luks sooo cute in this piccc
Love him!!!!!