Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

As of today , Varsha is my most hateful chaarcter of PR ...I wan tto see her punished bad , very very bad ..every character in this show should come and give her a slap..

How dare she speaks this way to manav ..I don't blame manav anymore for feeling so down and thinking of himself like a failure .so what if he is a man...any one can feel weak and dperessed ..it's no big deal..

Manav is a very emotional man and he is emotionaly very vulnerable ...this baby was like his weakness and no wonder he just wants to run away..

I know it is not right but I can undersatnd why ...

He has neevr helped anyone as he has helped varsha( not even Archana ) and now the way varsha has treated him...😭

agree with you tottaly tanya di.after seeing the precap i really hate her.i won't forgive her in future even she called manav "jeju" thousand time with fake smile in future.she is wrost than manjusha,rasika.she just a selfish person who randomly change her pov about a person in no time for her own selfish interest.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the story could still take a good turn ...
I don't want any situation of memeory loss, that would be very unrealistic ...
But Manav totally disheartened and disillisionsed and also ashamed of hismef , cuts himself off from Archana's life ...as the promo suggests ...

Then he remembers all those whome he helped ...but who were not there for him and he vows to change himself ...Gets back into businesss or something  else and works very very hard to make a success of his life in terms of money .Meanwhile he keeps an eye on Archana and his family though Sukriti ..
Sukriti falls in love with hin after seeing his dedication and love for his wife ...
Manav who has seriously started believing that he is indeed unlucky just helps his family from a distance ...

Bjut then diasaster strikes his family in  the shape of jaywan trane ..who comes and lives in their chawl ...Now Archana is in a lot of danger as Jaywan tis around her all the time
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted 4 Manav.really feeling bad 4 Arman. 😭.i just hate that stupid girl varsha. 😑 very depressing epi.
Sushant was mindblowing in entire epi. πŸ‘πŸΌ he made me cry by his emotions. 😭
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

voted for manav today.i have tears in my eyes after seeing his situation.an honest person who always rescue other from trouble.today has nobody to rescue him from the trouble.today he feels like a defeated solider.who continusly battle with the harsh & cruel world.finally today the harsh reality hurt him realy hard.manav is not cring but it seems nature also can't accept this unjustice.they also cry for manav in the from of rain.heart touching manav archana scene we see today it reflects their pure love,pure bond.archana tries to be happy even in pain for her love manav.she ready to bear all the pain for her love & their baby.she put her whole confidance on manav because she believes in her love.manav other cursed himself for his disabilities.his heart is cring like hell in this situation.he always fight with the hardship of life.today he has not enough strength to fight with cruel world.all door of his hope is closed.he always favours to every one.but today he has nobody from whom he can ask favour.
horrible precap after seeing this i think varsha is not worthy to call human.she showes her selfish nature.how can she think manav who has lot of self respect comes to her ask a favour for gaining money by telling her lie.how many times manav helps her.treat her like as his younger sister in the return he asks a small favour from her.but how rudley she responded.i will never forgive her .i will not feel sorry for varsha when jaywant distrubs her,troubling her.she deservs to suffer.
at last i want to say tommorow pavitra rishta will complete its two year journey.but in this occasion we will see the most heartbreaking moments of pr.i want to ask the cv of pr it is the way to treat their loyal viewers by giving most hearbreaking scene on the occasion of pavitra rishta's anniversoury.

Each and every word of yours is very trueπŸ˜ƒ

One question though mijanur, when Jaywant returns will he create problems for ArMan or for Varsha? I hope he creates problems for Varsha.😑 It was sad to see Manav like this today and more so in the precap, how he has helped Varsha so much.

1. Manav saved Varsha from Ashwin

2. Manav gave Varsha shelter when no one was there to provide shelter for her as everyone had their doors closed for her because she aborted her baby, and he went against his mother's will just for a girl who had no relations with him. (I don't blame Savita for not wanting to keep Varsha in her home)

And when Manav is in desperate need of help Varsha is there saying jhut, ek or jhut😑 when Manav is at her door requesting for help.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Umi, I liked today's show ..didn't like the cart scene but I thought it was touching to see how much they love each other..made me want to cry ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Tanya Di,

I was so angry on seeing the promo  and what they have in mind to ditch us and what the CVs are heading too. 😑

Di, even today seeing ARMAN in pain ,I was like oh not,😭
why are they suffering like thisπŸ˜”, seeing the way ARMAN(Sushita) emoted the pain I was feeling sad for them. 😭  😭    .

But I am not going to take it anymore.

And that too future track, either ARMAN baby killed(but with the way they showed, manav helping,grandparents went to temple , I think it will not happen), or Manav's accident, whether memory loss of manav, separation, he being a different man, archu separate with sachu, oh a very depressed track and a Headache one. 😑 .   I dont wish to see such horrible separation tracks or BS tracks where archu suffers along with sachu and manav separated or memory loss.

Same Manav being poor, roaming in roads for money, financially sucking, ARMAN suffering all the time. oh cant this kid alone be spared, 😑. ARMAN shown taking always foolish decisions and suffering to the core. oh god, cant they be happy for some time and make others happy too. Just only miseries will rise TRP????. why not some happen moments.

I dont want to see my fav character going to grave by some separation tracks and some unworthy tracks which is possible from PR cv's as they are good at it.
They have gone with divorce track. they will go with some other horrible track too.

Di,I was so angry on PR,I have decided to keep me away from  PR from the moment I saw the promo.

Sorry di, if i have posted anything wrong or it offend anyones. couldn't control The anger.

I am for quit. Though it feels heavy at heart πŸ˜­ to leave a fav show and leave the nice discussions we all had here, I have made my mind to quit, as the madness I had for this serial is making me watch such story tracks and the minds of such loyal viewers have given the license to Cvs to show such non creative tracks.

couldn't they come up with some better.😑
That too other characters like Varsha making me angry to the core. 😑. being like this to your own sister. will a fellow like Manav lie on this issue. 😑

But one thing I am grateful to PR is ,because of this I have got to know a nice di like you and many nice friends. so thanks to PR for that.

πŸ€—   to all of you and a big πŸ€— to you for giving  wonderful updates for such epi's giving in your valid time. Hugs to Bhalla too for a wonderful update.

Bye di.😊

Miss you all.πŸ˜’

Hugs to Jaanu di, Usha akka, Nikki,Sonii, Divya,Swati, bhalla ,Bonne and all.

Bye Dears. 😊

will login at times to chat with you all. That cant be stopped by PR tracks.  😳. Its a different attachment. 😊

umi dear, we will miss you a lot too😭 Dont worry, the PR tracks can be as bad as they want but that can't stop us from chatting. Hugs to you too umiπŸ€—

umi dear, you have not posted anything wrong or offensive, we are all very angry on the PR tracks lately. The precap made me boil with anger today at Varsha, what does this girl think of herself?

we will all miss you a lot, take care umi and hope to talk to you again😊

Originally posted by: bhallarox

The less said about Varsha today, the better, Sulochana deserves to slap her in the face really hard. Maybe even two slaps would work, what does this self centered girl think of herself? I am beginning to feel more bad for Manav as the days progress, he is doing his best to take care of Archana. But Varsha can never have a heart for anyone, that's why she could not adopt Rashmi. I hope Satish divorces this girl and Varsha can come crying home to her maayka, I am so put off with this girl right now.

That's why my vote went to MANAV! Not only do I vote for him, but he is the character I feel bad for a lot these days in PR, he tries his best to take care of Archana but all the time he fails.😭 Why do they show ArMan fighting through circumstances all the time? Why don't they ever show happiness in their lives, or they show happiness but it lasts for not more than a day, then another problem strikes. They should give ArMan some happy times.

Poor Kool Di has had enough of this serial and is quitting commentary now on her blog.😭 I don't blame her though, she probably has better stuff to do during the day.

bhalla i think sulochona should use sandel in the process of slapping her.i think sulochona's hand will get dirty if she touch a dirty person like varsha.no punishmant is enough for this selfish lady.she should suffer really hard in future.i heared jaywant will trouble varsha a lot after the leap.this time i won't fell sorry for her.i will fell happy for that.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
umi the show may not take such a bad turn...maybe arman jr survives and near death experience of both manav and ArMan jr would bring out manav's desire to get rich and in a way revenge all who didnt support him. maybe that would lead to ethical conflict b/w arman over it.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Umi, I liked today's show ..didn't like the cart scene but I thought it was touching to see how much they love each other..made me want to cry ...

Di, I too felt their pain today, thats why I said I was sad watching that , the hospital scene with two of them was so good, Sushita portrayed manav-archu well,  I too felt really bad for them.

But how long will these Cvs use that weakness of ours and ditch out whatever they like.
 the promo 😑, are their miseries going to stop atleast for a two ,three days, not at all .  The way they are playing with the kid track.😑. That too seeing the track records of PR cv's actually I was afraid to continue with it.

And agree that cart scene was so filmy, not in place. if it is a auto rick then it would had been fine.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh come on guys cheer up! everyone of you is sounding so sad and depressed I don't like it πŸ˜”