heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
give me some dieting tips guys to lose fat frm the belly and waistline will walking on the treadmill for 45 mins help  plzzz help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
drink lots of water
eat healthy and do crunches
amar.nema thumbnail
I think we should go for herbal way or Yoga for resolving this kind of ailment. we can use some best diet plan also. But if someone want to take specific medicine, should consult to doctore befor taking it.Edited by amar.nema - 12 years ago
healthways001 thumbnail
Hello Guys,

Firstly join the gym or run at least 2-4 K.M's a day. Avoid fast food and non-veg food.  Use green veg food for your better health. Use boiled water early in the morning. If you preforms it very well. You can get slim body.
AlenP thumbnail
That is an ideal way of maintaining your body health and fitness. Just follow it and you will surely get better results. 

Jamesmarton thumbnail
Hi dear,

Thanks for this nice sharing and i think that this is the best way of maintain to your self and very helpful to loss your weight but i think that the best way is that avoid the fast food and running must on daily basis then within few days you can easily loss your weight.

thanks
Jamesmarton thumbnail
Above of the given the nice discussion but i think the best way of loss weight avoid by the fast food and running must on daily basis.After doing that within few days you must be loss your weight.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The only way of healthy weight loss is diet control and regular excercise