Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon badnam hui ... par kiss ke liye ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

excuse me... we were thinking Kria ke paas Rey ka jacket could've been scandalous and you wanted Vicky to leave his!

Oh yaar ... Rey and Kriya ... unn ki baaat aur hai ... they have invisible chingariyaan between them .. naturally .. as too grown up (and hot !) adults  .. But Vicky and Neha toh maasum bache hai ... theres no chance of scandal there .. cuz judging by how excited he was to see Neha's tummy .. it was prolly the first time he'd seen a  gurl's tummy ROFL toh woh bechara kya scandal rachayega LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon badnam hui ... par kiss ke liye ? (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

excuse me... we were thinking Kria ke paas Rey ka jacket could've been scandalous and you wanted Vicky to leave his!

Oh yaar ... Rey and Kriya ... unn ki baaat aur hai ... they have invisible chingariyaan between them .. naturally .. as too grown up (and hot !) adults  .. But Vicky and Neha toh maasum bache hai ... theres no chance of scandal there .. cuz judging by how excited he was to see Neha's tummy .. it was prolly the first time he'd seen a  gurl's tummy ROFL toh woh bechara kya scandal rachayega LOL

tch tch... you underestimate my vicky too much...

any dazzler with any weakling = scandal... and he needed to save himself from Sharon's wrath also.

and about the invisible chingariyaan between Rey and Kria... i bet thode time me pure St. Louis ke samne visible ho jayegi!

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sharon & Bharat part was AWESOME! Can't stop laughing! fab post!
But Sharon looks best wit swayam :P

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Raf i just read it all over again! 

you rock... natraj ki dhoti ki kasam! ROFL Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz-kirulicious-

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Hahahaha ... I mean they are all dancers after all LOL So Natraj ko toh entry maarna hi thaa ROFL

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Hahahaha ... I mean they are all dancers after all LOL So Natraj ko toh entry maarna hi thaa ROFL

i know... now these two i'm gonna be using for some time - natraaj ki dhooti ki kasam and i don't give an aalo-ki-sabzi!!! ROFL

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

i know... now these two i'm gonna be using for some time - natraaj ki dhooti ki kasam and i don't give an aalo-ki-sabzi!!! ROFL

Hahaha ... Yeah .. I love how Amar is not a spineless puppy in love with Rinni .. he is giving her back .. Pooora attitude and all .. U know how I like VIcky and Nilesh onscreen ... but offscreen i have a HUGE crush on Amar Gowda ... when he is in his BBoy avatar ... !  My face goes everytime I see his offscreen pics Blushing

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Hahaha ... Yeah .. I love how Amar is not a spineless puppy in love with Rinni .. he is giving her back .. Pooora attitude and all .. U know how I like VIcky and Nilesh onscreen ... but offscreen i have a HUGE crush on Amar Gowda ... when he is in his BBoy avatar ... !  My face goes everytime I see his offscreen pics Blushing

Ya... even i like Amar's off screen avatar... but i'm more like this Blushing when i see Shantanu's pics!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top