Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

Sharon badnam hui ... par kiss ke liye ? (Page 3)

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 10499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade


oye hello,... i'm very much happy with my Vicky...

tera hi one track mind hai to mai kya karu?!

Yaaar until yesterday I was kind of Sad about the whole You-Vicky-Me love triangle .. but today im so in love with Swayam, I'll gladly relinquish my hold on Vicky LOL ... until sometime in the future when  he redeems himself in my eyes ! (He was such a jerk for ditching a sleeping Neha alone on the turret .. he cud have atleast left his jacket for her Angry .. A guy  who doesnt know how to treat a lady is a JERK-STARD Ouch .. )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 3554

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by Sheherzade


oye hello,... i'm very much happy with my Vicky...

tera hi one track mind hai to mai kya karu?!

Yaaar until yesterday I was kind of Sad about the whole You-Vicky-Me love triangle .. but today im so in love with Swayam, I'll gladly relinquish my hold on Vicky LOL ... until sometime in the future when  he redeems himself in my eyes ! (He was such a jerk for ditching a sleeping Neha alone on the turret .. he cud have atleast left his jacket for her Angry .. A guy  who doesnt know how to treat a lady is a JERK-STARD Ouch .. )

no calling my guy a jerk-stard!!!

and since you've relinquished your hold on him... well i'm happy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 10499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

no calling my guy a jerk-stard!!!


Yaaar comeon ... the way he left her there .. dont you think Neha deserved better than that ... and just the other day he was droooling over her exposed midrifff .. ! Lagta hai iss ko sirf skin mein hi interest hai  .. his love for Neha is un-skin-deep LOL LOL
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 3554

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by Sheherzade

no calling my guy a jerk-stard!!!


Yaaar comeon ... the way he left her there .. dont you think Neha deserved better than that ... and just the other day he was droooling over her exposed midrifff .. ! Lagta hai iss ko sirf skin mein hi interest hai  .. his love for Neha is un-skin-deep LOL LOL

nahi yaar... first of all vo love nahi tha... secondly... as they say talli hone par you show the real you and he end covered her by his jacket...

The fact is just like Sharon for him his image is important. after all he's a dazzler... he's gonna take time realize his true feelings... aur ek din ka pyaar important hai ya saalon ki dosti? when he didn't find Rey anywhere he went to look for him... vahan Neha ke uthne ka wait karte, jabki he knew they both won't be same towards each other once they got up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 10499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

  and he end covered her by his jacket... 
 

Abey yaar look carefully .. he removed his jacket from under her and took it with him in his hand when he left ! Ouch

Originally posted by Sheherzade

The fact is just like Sharon for him his image is important. after all he's a dazzler... he's gonna take time realize his true feelings... aur ek din ka pyaar important hai ya saalon ki dosti? when he didn't find Rey anywhere he went to look for him... vahan Neha ke uthne ka wait karte, jabki he knew they both won't be same towards each other once they got up!

Youre right ... he is very much like Sharon in this regard ... but still I wish he'd show some reluctance while leaving her Embarrassed .. DAMN i shud stop making romantic VMs ... cuz after making my ViHa  "Eik ladki ko dekha" VM  .. Vicky mere dimagh mein Manisha Koirala ka Anil Kapoor ban gaya hai .. I need to reset my brain LOL
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 3554

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by Sheherzade

  and he end covered her by his jacket... 
 

Abey yaar look carefully .. he removed his jacket from under her and took it with him in his hand when he left ! Ouch


Originally posted by Sheherzade

The fact is just like Sharon for him his image is important. after all he's a dazzler... he's gonna take time realize his true feelings... aur ek din ka pyaar important hai ya saalon ki dosti? when he didn't find Rey anywhere he went to look for him... vahan Neha ke uthne ka wait karte, jabki he knew they both won't be same towards each other once they got up!

Youre right ... he is very much like Sharon in this regard ... but still I wish he'd show some reluctance while leaving her Embarrassed .. DAMN i shud stop making romantic VMs ... cuz after making my ViHa  "Eik ladki ko dekha" VM  .. Vicky mere dimagh mein Manisha Koirala ka Anil Kapoor ban gaya hai .. I need to reset my brain LOL

nahi yaar... usne uske upar se jacket hatayi thi.

and no he's not like the hairy gorilla anil kapoor! And not like his character even.
OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 10499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

nahi yaar... usne uske upar se jacket hatayi thi.

and no he's not like the hairy gorilla anil kapoor! And not like his character even.

I meant ke he shud have left his jacket for her when he left Angry ... it wud have been a sweet gesture .. Embarrassed

and yes actually now that u mention Anil kapoor is VERY hairy Dead  .. but i meant ke u know how he was already in love with Manisha Koirala when he ssang that song 
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 3554

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by Sheherzade

nahi yaar... usne uske upar se jacket hatayi thi.

and no he's not like the hairy gorilla anil kapoor! And not like his character even.

I meant ke he shud have left his jacket for her when he left Angry ... it wud have been a sweet gesture .. Embarrassed

and yes actually now that u mention Anil kapoor is VERY hairy Dead  .. but i meant ke u know how he was already in love with Manisha Koirala when he ssang that song 

Ya i do know the love stint of Anil kapoor..

excuse me... we were thinking Kria ke paas Rey ka jacket could've been scandalous and you wanted Vicky to leave his!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ff on kriya and sharon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: kria_d3   Replies: 347   Views: 44901

kria_d3 347 44901 04 July 2013 at 9:42am by kria_d3
Swayam's love for Sharon in current episodes

2 3 4

Author: ...Such...   Replies: 27   Views: 5482

...Such... 27 5482 26 October 2012 at 5:12am by Dauntless_Diva
HOT SWAYAM-CUTE SHARON

2 3

Author: muskurana   Replies: 23   Views: 4536

muskurana 23 4536 26 January 2012 at 12:08pm by OneThatGotAway
Swayam Sharon : Dooriyan Bhi Hai Zaroori

Author: krittika23   Replies: 6   Views: 1060

krittika23 6 1060 16 December 2011 at 5:52am by CrazyGirl.21
Want to see SHARON dancing Indian! :)

2 3 4

Author: -.nandini.-   Replies: 29   Views: 1487

-.nandini.- 29 1487 11 December 2011 at 4:36am by muskurana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index