Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon badnam hui ... par kiss ke liye ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

oye hello,... i'm very much happy with my Vicky...

tera hi one track mind hai to mai kya karu?!

Yaaar until yesterday I was kind of Sad about the whole You-Vicky-Me love triangle .. but today im so in love with Swayam, I'll gladly relinquish my hold on Vicky LOL ... until sometime in the future when  he redeems himself in my eyes ! (He was such a jerk for ditching a sleeping Neha alone on the turret .. he cud have atleast left his jacket for her Angry .. A guy  who doesnt know how to treat a lady is a JERK-STARD Ouch .. )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon badnam hui ... par kiss ke liye ? (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

oye hello,... i'm very much happy with my Vicky...

tera hi one track mind hai to mai kya karu?!

Yaaar until yesterday I was kind of Sad about the whole You-Vicky-Me love triangle .. but today im so in love with Swayam, I'll gladly relinquish my hold on Vicky LOL ... until sometime in the future when  he redeems himself in my eyes ! (He was such a jerk for ditching a sleeping Neha alone on the turret .. he cud have atleast left his jacket for her Angry .. A guy  who doesnt know how to treat a lady is a JERK-STARD Ouch .. )

no calling my guy a jerk-stard!!!

and since you've relinquished your hold on him... well i'm happy!

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Yaaar comeon ... the way he left her there .. dont you think Neha deserved better than that ... and just the other day he was droooling over her exposed midrifff .. ! Lagta hai iss ko sirf skin mein hi interest hai  .. his love for Neha is un-skin-deep LOL LOL

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Yaaar comeon ... the way he left her there .. dont you think Neha deserved better than that ... and just the other day he was droooling over her exposed midrifff .. ! Lagta hai iss ko sirf skin mein hi interest hai  .. his love for Neha is un-skin-deep LOL LOL

nahi yaar... first of all vo love nahi tha... secondly... as they say talli hone par you show the real you and he end covered her by his jacket...

The fact is just like Sharon for him his image is important. after all he's a dazzler... he's gonna take time realize his true feelings... aur ek din ka pyaar important hai ya saalon ki dosti? when he didn't find Rey anywhere he went to look for him... vahan Neha ke uthne ka wait karte, jabki he knew they both won't be same towards each other once they got up!

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

and he end covered her by his jacket... 

Abey yaar look carefully .. he removed his jacket from under her and took it with him in his hand when he left ! Ouch

The fact is just like Sharon for him his image is important. after all he's a dazzler... he's gonna take time realize his true feelings... aur ek din ka pyaar important hai ya saalon ki dosti? when he didn't find Rey anywhere he went to look for him... vahan Neha ke uthne ka wait karte, jabki he knew they both won't be same towards each other once they got up!

Youre right ... he is very much like Sharon in this regard ... but still I wish he'd show some reluctance while leaving her Embarrassed .. DAMN i shud stop making romantic VMs ... cuz after making my ViHa  "Eik ladki ko dekha" VM  .. Vicky mere dimagh mein Manisha Koirala ka Anil Kapoor ban gaya hai .. I need to reset my brain LOL

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

and he end covered her by his jacket... 

Abey yaar look carefully .. he removed his jacket from under her and took it with him in his hand when he left ! Ouch

Youre right ... he is very much like Sharon in this regard ... but still I wish he'd show some reluctance while leaving her Embarrassed .. DAMN i shud stop making romantic VMs ... cuz after making my ViHa  "Eik ladki ko dekha" VM  .. Vicky mere dimagh mein Manisha Koirala ka Anil Kapoor ban gaya hai .. I need to reset my brain LOL

nahi yaar... usne uske upar se jacket hatayi thi.

and no he's not like the hairy gorilla anil kapoor! And not like his character even.

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

and no he's not like the hairy gorilla anil kapoor! And not like his character even.

I meant ke he shud have left his jacket for her when he left Angry ... it wud have been a sweet gesture .. Embarrassed

and yes actually now that u mention Anil kapoor is VERY hairy Dead  .. but i meant ke u know how he was already in love with Manisha Koirala when he ssang that song 

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I meant ke he shud have left his jacket for her when he left Angry ... it wud have been a sweet gesture .. Embarrassed

and yes actually now that u mention Anil kapoor is VERY hairy Dead  .. but i meant ke u know how he was already in love with Manisha Koirala when he ssang that song 

Ya i do know the love stint of Anil kapoor..

excuse me... we were thinking Kria ke paas Rey ka jacket could've been scandalous and you wanted Vicky to leave his!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top