Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
How many of you missed watching EKTA SERIALs and realized it only after watching BALH. Admit it guys.  I was never an EKTA SERIAL Fan..but enjoyed watching BALH. Probably the break made me realize it...LOL

The fact is no matter how we much we dislike Kekta , call her names , insult her and her serials. I missed her serials. I haven't watched many Kekta serials bec I am in the US and we were blessed with DISH/ DIRECT only since a couple of years.
My favorite serials were Kutumb, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai &  Kasam Se.

Her Serials always start well and have a strange Energy which I think is missing in the newbie serials. Agreed there are the same old background over familiar tunes..but it did feel good to hear them.

And last but not the least..a relief to see some GOOD ACTORS ( even FAT, I believe Fat is okay...LOL Ram Rocks.). Welcome  back Ram K and Sakshi T. 

I will watch the serial till the story gets cliche.. Till then its a refresher from the other newbie serials.

Edited by KripaRajput - 31 May 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

FunkyChick101sania.17Divya23.shamma92nuttycleoanjubalaMMBG-Ravjot--Hoor-The_Other_Woman.SidraPrinsesse.Suvi-x-Reshu-x-shanti05psawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession Time!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Yes the old serials we saw on dish network and direct tv rocked from 2000-2008. They had flavor...means the old shows like kutumb, kaisa yeh pyaar hai, kkusum, jassi, astitva, kasam se, kahin toh hoga, kya hadsa ...etc  Man those were fun days i tell ya. my high school years were in those time frames. i can't believe that it was so long ago.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92gujugurlPrinsesse.Suvi

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Avz-

Yes the old serials we saw on dish network and direct tv rocked from 2000-2008. They had flavor...means the old shows like kutumb, kaisa yeh pyaar hai, kkusum, jassi, astitva, kasam se, kahin toh hoga, kya hadsa ...etc  Man those were fun days i tell ya. my high school years were in those time frames. i can't believe that it was so long ago.

I agree with you.  Kutumb, Asitiva and Jassi  and Virrudh ( the reason I found India forums) those were good serial days. Wish we get some good solid, well written serials.  Strong characters, good screenplay .

I have been watching some good Pakistani Dramas to quench the thirst for some good serials.
They have some real good ones. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

How many of you missed watching EKTA SERIAL and realized it only after watching BALH.
Admit it guys. Was never an EKTA SERIAL Fan..but enjoyed watching BALH. Probably the break made me realize it...LOL

The fact is no matter how we much we dislike Kekta , call her names , insult her and her serials. I missed her serials. I haven't watched many Kekta serials bec I am in the US and we were blessed with DISH/ DIRECT only since a couple of years.
My favorite serials were Kutumb, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai &  Kasam Se.

Her Serials always start well and have a strange Energy which I think is missing in the newbie serialsAgreed there are the same old background over familiar tunes..but it did feel good to hear them.

And last but not the least..a relief to see some GOOD ACTORS ( even FAT, I believe Fat is sexy...LOL Ram Rocks.). Welcome  back Ram K and Sakshi T. 

I will watch the serial till the story gets cliche.. Till then its a refresher from the other newbie serials.

Arre, I totally missed Kekta's shows LOL To be honest, as bad as they were, the newer shows are WORSE Ouch as you say, at least with Ekta you got to see GOOD actors. And @bold is spot on - they have this energy in the beginning that glues you to the screen, no matter how nonsensical they might be. TBH even Ekta had started annoying me with her newer shows in which she took younger and younger heroines (even from 16+Confused) who simply had not experience and it showed. Her older actors - in age as well as experience - are far better than those "pretty young things" she has taken in many a crap show. 

The thing about EK is - she's familiar. She's predictable. But above all, she is mock-worthy LOL All hail Kekta Maiyya's return to glory - I know I will have fun these next few months LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Mithuu-Ravjot-RavishingSaRunPrinsesse.Suvi

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I certainly didnt miss EK shows. Yesterday's episode infact reminded me why I had stopped in the first place. I hope the show gets better from now on.

Mithuu

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hi girls... i am new to this forum and have waited for this serial to start ever since i watched the balcony promo... Coming to ekta she is the goddess where television is concerend.. Right from the title track to the casting she gets the best..  i would rate her 11/10.. I cant think of a single jodi that she has brought on screen who did not click..
The only drawback is that all her shows get repetitive after a couple of episodes (which all serials do).. Lets see how this one manages to be an exception.. Waiting for the two to meet and fall in love.Wink.

shamma92

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

I watched this show as the promos looked good and wanted to get over my addiction of CCBM. I have to admit that I loved the first episode.. Madhu, I agree..even fat Ram looks sexy...He really looked handsome when he walked out of the meeting...And they both are seasoned actors. Really looking forward to this story.

I loved Ekta's Kkusum and was a follower when she totally ruined it but I am back with this show...

Mithuu

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I love Ekta Kapoor shows.She makes the best shows.Though her earlier shows were better but still I consider her to be the Queen of Indian Television.

Mithuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.