Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author Of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
31-05-2011 ~|~ Tuesday
Episode #288

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Can't DO Anything I can Just Update I have No Comments! This Serial Is Crossing all Limits! So Anyway! Here is Today's Update:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PART 01
Night Gopi is in her Room..Rashi Reaches There! Rashi asks..What happened! Kaki shouted at me and u are Sad..Gopi tells..Ahem I very Angry and Now I don't know what to do..I know u took the Blame on your Head..But It was My Fault na! Now I want to Make up for it..Rashi tells that Jigar told her that they are doing the Office renovation..Gopi can't understand! Rashi makes her Understand..Rashi tells U change this Bed-sheetIts So Old and Dirty..And these Curtains and this Pillow Covers yuck...Gopi tells But..Ahem likes this Bedroom the Way it is! Rashi goes a side and tells then Don't tell me Anything! then Whyy did u ask me what should I do..Gopi tells Okay But Money..Gopi says no Not Money I will stitch everything! Rashi tells No..U had told na that Ahem is Different..Rashi asks Gopi,What is Ahem's Favorite Color..Gopi tells Green..Rashi tells So We will decorate this Room in Deep Green Color

Here Dhaval Comes In..He tells A This is the 1st Kamaee! Whom should I give..He thought a lot..Urmila is looking at him and Also Putting Nail polish..Kinjal is reading a Magazine! Dhaval is about to go to Urmila but he stops and gives Kinjal the Money! Urmila is Shocked and Goes from there..Kinjal Had a Big Smile She opens it..and sees Rs 10 and some Chiller..She is Irritated..Dhaval asks What happened She tells Nothing

<<BREAK>>

PART 02
In the Morning Kokila tells Ur Idea Is Good..And Also Ahem's room things have become old..Kokila tells If u change it..It will be good...Gopi tells That It Was all Rashi idea..Kokila asks her Why? Rashi tells Because I made Ahem Jiju Angry that is why..and Gopi also was Sad..so Talking to her..I thought of her..Hetal tells Ohk that's why Morning Morning u wanted to go to the Market..Kokila tells I'll give u 5,000 Rs Gopi asks Her to Come along as She doesn't Know much about Ahem's Choice! Rashi is scared! She thinks Please Say No..Kokila tells No..because she has lots of Work in the House! Kokila tells her to use her Brains and Buy and Not Someone else and looks at Rashi..Kokila leaves!

Here Rashi calls Up Urmila and tells Kokila gave Money! Urmila is telling atleast someone gave money..here Dhaval also gave Money but to Kinjal not to Me.Rashi tells No Problem..Kinjal has just 200 to 300 Rs..But i Have 5,000 Urmila is excited..Rashi tells As the Plan u also come there..Rashia and Umrila are happy..Gopi calls Out Rashi ben..Rashi keeps the Phone! Urmila is Very Excited

Here Gopi and Rashi are seeing Cloth for the Curtains..Gopi asks Rashi about the Money..Rashi tells U asked me this the 3rd time..Take u keep this..Gopi tells NO. and Gives it to Rashi..Gopi sees a Nice Cloth and tells How is this..Rashi tells Are u Mad..Let us go from here It is Not nice I will take u to a Nice Place

<<BREAK>>

PART 03
 Here Rashi has brought Gopi to another Shop..Gopi tells we will buy from this shop..Rashi tells I have gone to 10 shops and I have liked this and we will get Discount too.Here Rashi tells the Man to show her That green Cloth..Its a Plain Light green Cloth! She tells see this Will Bring Light in the room..Rashi tells see this is so Silky..The Man tells No this Not Silk...Rashi tells him Shhh..She tells him to Go..Gopi is telling Will Ahem like this..She tells U don't trust me! She tells Ok..She goes and tells the Person On the Counter to give some discount..Here Gopi is thinking Will Ahem like this? The Man gives the things for 800Rs..Rashi takes the bill and keeps it in her Purse! Gopi asks Rashi for the Bill..Rashi tells The Bill Machine Is Spoilt So that is Why No Bill..Gopi asks How Much money is Left..Rashi is telling It is U have a doubt on me? Gopi tells No..Urmila calls Rashi..Rashi does her Acting..Urmila tells Rashi to Come near the Big Mall..She tells Gopi..that I will meet Mummy and Come so  Gopi u go home!

Gopi and Rashi leave..Here They are seeing for Nice Things! Rashi tells To bring a Pink Saaree..Urmila says No..I would look like a Cartoon..Rashi tells No Cartoon.It is For me!! Rashi tells Wait u take Half money and I'll take half! Here They See a Funny Show Piece and Start Laughing..Urmila sees a Flower Vase! She tells Rashi i make better drawing than this..And even u would do better In School..They Start Laughing! Rashi drops the Flower Vase! They both along with the Person are Shocked! Urmila asks How much was it for..He tells 8,000 Both are shocked..They Give how much money they have the Person tells 100Rs are Less...Urmila tells there is No Money in this Purse..Now Let it be na! And she tells to give the broken vase as we have paid the money..Rashi is looking at Urmila the Person also is Shocked..and tells another Lady to bring the Broken Vase!

Here Gopi is all set to put a Rangoli..Kokila comes and tells Don't put the Rangoli..Because u know Ahem likes to walk and Talk so it will create problem! And I know u have done lot of work But Seriously this Redecoration Ahem Won't like! After sometime..Rashi see's Ahem and Goes and Hides and Says..I better hide from Ahem jiju..I'll stand her and here Him Shouting and Will be Happy! Kokila comes out of the Room..Ahem greets Kokila and Vice versa! Ahem goes in the room..a smile comes on his Face..he tells Wow..Gopi who is Lighting some Candles gets up smiles and Puts the Dupatta over her head! Kokila comes back in the Room...Ahem asks Kokila weather she Decorated..Kokila says No..Yesterday Ur day hadn't gone properly na..So Gopi Vau Did all this..Gopi Smiles! Rashi comes in Shocked..Wow this is so nice Gopi..She see's Ahem and Kokila..She continues Gopi u did all this..Gopi shakes her head! Kokila tells Rashi u have No Work in the kitchen? Rashi tells U go..I'll..She stops and tells Ok i'll go..She leaves and Stands to hear..Kokila tells Ahem u must now Thank Gopi..Ahem tells Its Really Nice I loved it..Thank you..Gopi smiles..Kokila takes her Key from gopi and leaves! Gopi is looking at ahem!!

Here Rashi is Cutting Lady Fingers She goes Up to Gopi and Asks her u alone did the Sticking..She shakes her head and tells her Kaki jii told me to do it !! And u know what.. She is smiling! Rashi starts Screaming! Then Why did U have to take me in the Sun..She Calms down and Says! Because Of the Sun..I am tired! Gopi tells Sorry Rashi ben Rashi tells What did ahem jiju tell?
Ahem ji told me Thanu (Thank you) and she Smiles! Rashi tells Ok wait i'll come and she leaves!

PRECAP
Urmila tells u don't worry..Now I Will make Gopi's Life as that Broke Vase! U wait For Gopi to Shut her Mouth I will have to Bring Someone against her..Rashi asks Who? Kagdii? Urmila tells No Someone Above Kagdii (Guys didn't see the Precap Properly haa)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MY COMMENTS
Quite a good Episode! Loved to See UrShi getting Fooled and The Flower Vase Seen Was the Highlight of the show LOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Do Press LIKE For Appreciating!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry Guys For any Mistakes

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 31 May 2011 at 9:09am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreezombieb1nduNas1roja1Chetnaksnehasanjanaahcirchhedakrishygradhiisapa123gayatriismeniki_pnJANNAVparbhudayalshahidrulznirleppannuzohrabanushiny3kalgirlsaathiyafanniveemaaneetfansuvaaslondonBlacksexyspicyam1sh2na3himani88kamurali***Anu***ashwinipatildent4umiss_patel5Joshana458moonlightdirk41sinipillairgattunithi07shmuupiem001dailyvisitorpotter_headsrmirjishaffaChaudhrytm_Nancy_poo_supiaachuschristiandior.rusha4003angelirebelliPN_luvs_ArjunPoribips-Afreen-SunriseGreen-Khush-simi_1simi91swasthi-Yuks--tellyaddict-SK1991ANJ4avivakirkRajinilicious.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU: 31-05-11 *Rashi Makes Trouble Koki helps*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Nice update Ridzzi... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

potter_head

potter_head

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for this wonderful update.

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

tvfreak86

tvfreak86

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thank u, this serial is getting boring!!!!

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanks for updates @ridhima

Edited by shobi12500 - 31 May 2011 at 9:17am

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
OMG, I think she is talking about Hetal!

Greaaat update Ridzzi, thanks!

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update!

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz