Pratigya

Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Originally posted by carisma2

Bring it on Baby!!!!
No worries on my part Caris - go for it!!!
We could all use a laugh!!
K to Pratz! When he didn't want to listen to her

Please guys do not mind the B word in it, coz we all know P is no B.. I could not remove it as it is not my work.. But I love the gesture snape does it is so apt..

How about this one?...

MGTS "Know what Krishna Singh Thakur? - you'll never be the man your Amma is!!LOL

BB
"Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal"
ROFL

MGTS

"Know what Krishna? Your family tree is just like a cactus - full of little pricks..."ROFL

i AM SOOO LOVINGTHIS!!!!

Edited by kEEnkEEn - 31 May 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10 (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Bring it on Baby!!!!

Please guys do not mind the B word in it, coz we all know P is no B.. I could not remove it as it is not my work.. But I love the gesture snape does it is so apt..

How about this one?...

"Know what Krishna Singh Thakur? - you'll never be the man your Amma is!!LOL
BABA TO P

You will never be the woman that your dad and brother are! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Bring it on Baby!!!!

How about this one?...

MGTS "Know what Krishna Singh Thakur? - you'll never be the man your Amma is!!LOL

BB
ROFL

MGTS

"Know what Krishna? Your family tree is just like a cactus - full of little pricks..."ROFL

i AM SOOO LOVINGTHIS!!!!
and your family members are the mealy bugs that have tried to land on this cactus, but lucky for us siblings we were sharp enough to get rid of you and your sister without any outside pest control.

corvette

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Bring it on Baby!!!!

How about this one?...

BB
ROFL

MGTS

i AM SOOO LOVINGTHIS!!!!
and your family members are the mealy bugs that have tried to land on this cactus, but lucky for us siblings we were sharp enough to get rid of you and your sister without any outside pest control.

MGTS - Dogs dont make cats Thakur Krishna Singh! 
Tumri Amma ki tareh, tumre mooh ka diesel bhi  khatam nahin hota!!!! 

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Bring it on Baby!!!!

</div>

How aboutthis one?...

<font color="#cc6600" size="3">MGTS "Know what Krishna Singh Thakur? - you'll never be the man your Amma is!!LOL</font>

<font size="3">BB</font>

<font size="3">"Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal"</font>

ROFL

<font color="#cc3300" size="3">MGTS</font>

<font color="#cc3300" size="3">"Know what Krishna? Your family tree is just like a cactus - full of little pricks..."</font>ROFL

<font color="#cc3300" size="3">i AM SOOO LOVINGTHIS!!!!</font>

<div>

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">MGTS -Dogs dont make cats ThakurKrishna Singh!</font>

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">Tumri Amma ki tareh, tumre mooh ka diesel bhi khatam nahin hota!!!!</font>
what would you know about my diesel, I have plenty. You will know that after my second marriage.

corvette

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Bring it on Baby!!!!

</div>

How aboutthis one?...

<font color="#cc6600" size="3">MGTS "Know what Krishna Singh Thakur? - you'll never be the man your Amma is!!LOL</font>

<font size="3">BB</font>

<font size="3">"Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal"</font>

ROFL

<font color="#cc3300" size="3">"Know what Krishna? Your family tree is just like a cactus - full of little pricks..."</font>ROFL

<div>

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">MGTS -Dogs dont make cats ThakurKrishna Singh!</font>

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">Tumri Amma ki tareh, tumre mooh ka diesel bhi khatam nahin hota!!!!</font>
what would you know about my diesel, I have plenty. You will know that after my second marriage.

Aren't you getting way ahead of yourself with talks about a second marriage when your sherni first wife is still around?Tongue

corvettecarisma2

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Bring it on Baby!!!!

</div>

How aboutthis one?...

<font size="3">BB</font>

ROFL

<div>

MGTS - You have plenty alright!!!! Firing blanks is your speciality baby!!!!LOLLOLLOL

---Yemi---carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Bring it on Baby!!!!

</div>

How aboutthis one?...

<font size="3">BB</font>

ROFL

<div>

Aren't you getting way ahead of yourself with talks about a second marriage when your sherni first wife is still around?Tongue
Shakti Thakur ke bhai hain... tumka bhi zameen mein ghaar dengey!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top