Pratigya

Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Originally posted by carisma2

BB...

"Hum se itni .. itni badi galati hui gayi.. .Coz.. I MARRIED THE WRONG SISTER"!

(After that - Pratz will never come back).
(Kulvi - If you watched Eastenders - then u may rem this famous.. Mitchell brothers' wives dialogues which stuck for years).

ROFLROFL

I think its time for Pratigya to swear...Angry.Tongue
Nice one Caris!!!!!

This argument's tone is about to lower even further!!!!!
Thanks... Krish will get a zor ka jatka from Pratigy, between the legs.. after this statement.. LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10 (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!

Go - who cares!!!!
and this time I aint comin to get you neither!!!!!
What do you think I am?????

MGTS - I don't. and I don't need your permission to do as I please. Never have and never will. Did I ask you to come and get me. You think I want to return to his hell hole you call home.
You're nuts, so let me spell it for you on my way out...You are a,  L-O-S_E_R! Got that?AngryTongueLOL

I lost the day I married you you little twit!!
Yeah yeah, jao jao!! Jao Mummy Papa ke paas! - what else can you do?????
It's what you know best after all isnt it?
Set my home and my family on fire, and then run - jao!!!!!
Really you lost the day of our marraige.. and my life was ruined the day you saw me.. your entire family needs to go meet a good psychiatrist.. psycho's !!!! I could have and still can do better then you don't ever forget it.. I am out of here  Angry

LOL.. This is fun.. Nice Post Kulvi !! Smile

BB - But you were the one who came and proposed to me na? Your family did so much notanki like you were a big catch or something.  There were girls lining up to marry me. 

My family may need psychiatrists. But I don't need a docwa. I am great just the way I am. You should be grateful that I married you. You don't know how to behave with people, you have spent too much time with your head stuck in your books.Tongue

That's what you get for stalking me and terrorizing my family. I got you guys good, didn't I?

At least I have my mummy papa to go to, who do you have to turn to when you learn the truth?

You're sure you want to talk about fire? 
Who fired a gun at me? You!
Who set the Dhaba on fire? Your cousin and you still are clueless about it.
Who set herself on fire right before your eyes? Your mother.
You guys deserve each other... a bunch of thugs.

When you learn the truth don't you dare come running to me with your tail tucked between your legs.
One year as your wife is enough.
I'm off to life my happy life now.
I have a job to attend to, find my dream man and have the family I always dreamed about.
Your miserable family will love your company. Tongue

BB------is seen snorting like a bull and grinding his teeth and MGTS is smiling as she walks out.LOL
Go! Dont look back either coz I'm not runnin after you either!!!
You think I have nothing better to do?
I am a man with reponsibilities now, unlike you who has nothing!!!
What did you ever do for me anyway other than cause trouble and strife in my life, acting like some big boss!! i dont need you to boss me - and there are plenty more like you out there!!!!
*P arms crossed rolling her eyes*
Lower your voice!!
You're not gonna convince me by screaming! When you don't have anything intelligent to say keep your mouth shut!
You were a failure until I came along!! 

No ambition at all!!

Thanks Kulvi...Cathartic!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---MERARAI

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!

Go - who cares!!!!

MGTS - I don't. and I don't need your permission to do as I please. Never have and never will. Did I ask you to come and get me. You think I want to return to his hell hole you call home.
You're nuts, so let me spell it for you on my way out...You are a,  L-O-S_E_R! Got that?AngryTongueLOL

Really you lost the day of our marraige.. and my life was ruined the day you saw me.. your entire family needs to go meet a good psychiatrist.. psycho's !!!! I could have and still can do better then you don't ever forget it.. I am out of here  Angry

BB - But you were the one who came and proposed to me na? Your family did so much notanki like you were a big catch or something.  There were girls lining up to marry me. 

My family may need psychiatrists. But I don't need a docwa. I am great just the way I am. You should be grateful that I married you. You don't know how to behave with people, you have spent too much time with your head stuck in your books.Tongue

That's what you get for stalking me and terrorizing my family. I got you guys good, didn't I?

At least I have my mummy papa to go to, who do you have to turn to when you learn the truth?

When you learn the truth don't you dare come running to me with your tail tucked between your legs.
I have a job to attend to, find my dream man and have the family I always dreamed about.

BB------is seen snorting like a bull and grinding his teeth and MGTS is smiling as she walks out.LOL
What did you ever do for me anyway other than cause trouble and strife in my life, acting like some big boss!! i dont need you to boss me - and there are plenty more like you out there!!!!

MGTS  - This from the man who said he could live without me???? Promised to stick with me in this life and the next seven to come??? Liar liar - chaddis on fire!!!!!
Jao!!!! - stick to your Mummy instead!!!!!
She'll tuck you up in bed and give you a milk bottle too!!!OuchLOL

BB...

Originally Posted by Merarai
Who are you calling old? Me? Shocked This is the face you couldn't turn away from the first moment you rudely sat there staring at me. BTW, have you taken a good look at  yourself in the mirror lately? When was the last time you had a real haircut?

Men who are real mards don't go around bragging that they are the mards in town. Looks like you are turning out to be like your older brother KN. The only way you guys show your mardangi is to abuse your woman. 

One of these days you'll get to meet a real mard who is the man of my dreams.Tongue

BB

Bas!!!! Baat khatam!!!!!
How dare you??????
These guts you are displaying, I will wrench from you whilst youre still alive!!!!! Go ahead!!! I dare you so as to even go near another man!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

Go - who cares!!!!

(From Merarai)

(From Merarai)

MGTS... (from Binny)

no you dont' need a docwa because nothing and no one can help you... ROFL I proposed to you I should be great full.. yet you stalked me and ruined my engagement ...  Right I was dyeing to marry an illiterate fool like you.. So now you will teach me how to treat others the Man that beats everyone he first encounters.. I am better off with my books... ! WinkLOL

Look high and low for as long as you can - you'll never find a man like me! That's the problem with women like you - all pattar pattar - you just want your men to be your ghulam!! Well not me - I'm the mard round here and I'm the one tellin you to get lost!!!! You will be the one left wringing her hands inher old age!!!!! Notme!!
You are absolutely right... I will never find a man like you one who is all talk and no action.. if you can't keep your promises keep your mouth shut !!! As for being alone in my old age fat chance.!!! just wait and see the line of men waiting for me... Loser.. go find a women who will only listen because that is the only thing you can ever handle !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

Go - who cares!!!!

MGTS  - This from the man who said he could live without me???? Promised to stick with me in this life and the next seven to come??? Liar liar - chaddis on fire!!!!!

BB...

Who are you calling old? Me? Shocked This is the face you couldn't turn away from the first moment you rudely sat there staring at me. BTW, have you taken a good look at  yourself in the mirror lately? When was the last time you had a real haircut?

Men who are real mards don't go around bragging that they are the mards in town. Looks like you are turning out to be like your older brother KN. The only way you guys show your mardangi is to abuse your woman. 

One of these days you'll get to meet a real mard who is the man of my dreams.Tongue

BB

Bas!!!! Baat khatam!!!!!
How dare you??????
These guts you are displaying, I will wrench from you whilst youre still alive!!!!! Go ahead!!! I dare you so as to even go near another man!

Pratigya to Baba

To be honest - after the crap exp I have had with a 'so called marad' - I may just decide to swing the other way.. and get myself a woman who will be more man than you...!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---hussainramso

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

Go - who cares!!!!

Lower your voice!!
You're not gonna convince me by screaming! When you don't have anything intelligent to say keep your mouth shut!

No ambition at all!!

(A weak arguement after realizing he's been cornered, so he takes a different angle and attacks her family instead) AAAYYY! (Arm raised in the air ready to strike). 

We Takurs are rich, three generations can live off of what we have right now. Your family can't rub two pennies together. Look at your amitbious brother, couldn't even make an extra buck without landing himself in trouble.  My bauji came and hauled his desperate and sorry behind from jail. Your brother came and asked to marry Komal bec' he knew that was his ticket to a good life. Your family has so little money they haven't fed me a proper meal as the damadh to date. Your whole family is a bunch of scaredy cats, you guys give baashans,  cry a river never have courage to take on the people who cross you. Look at us the Takurs we show those who cross us who rules.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

Go - who cares!!!!

BB...

BB

Bas!!!! Baat khatam!!!!!
How dare you??????

originally posted by Binny

You are absolutely right... I will never find a man like you one who is all talk and no action.. if you can't keep your promises keep your mouth shut !!! As for being alone in my old age fat chance.!!! just wait and see the line of men waiting for me... Loser.. go find a women who will only listen because that is the only thing you can ever handle !!

BB - I'll show you action!
kEEnkEEn

take yourself and your bhashans outta here!!!!! And Oh! Look out for my next marriage invite!! I'm generous enough to invite you and your bhookar phamily!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Atticus

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

Go - who cares!!!!

Lower your voice!!

No ambition at all!!

(A weak arguement after realizing he's been cornered, so he takes a different angle and attacks her family instead) AAAYYY! (Arm raised in the air ready to strike). 

We Takurs are rich, three generations can live off of what we have right now. Your family can't rub two pennies together. Look at your amitbious brother, couldn't even make an extra buck without landing himself in trouble.  My bauji came and hauled his desperate and sorry behind from jail. Your brother came and asked to marry Komal bec' he knew that was his ticket to a good life. Your family has so little money they haven't fed me a proper meal as the damadh to date. Your whole family is a bunch of scaredy cats, you guys give baashans,  cry a river never have courage to take on the people who cross you. Look at us the Takurs we show those who cross us who rules.Tongue

MGTS

Yeah right! This coming from the man who begs me for a chummi on a daily basis. How pathetic can you get? Never read or learned to read my cues when I tried to clue you in, did you?Tongue I've found other guys in college more attractive than you.

Edited by MERARAI - 31 May 2011 at 10:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top