Pratigya

   

Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006

Posts: 5291

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
 
 
 
Now it is a fact that at some time or other, both Pratigya nd Krishna have got on our nerves...if not, then youre lying!
 
Bad Boy -v- Miss Goody Two Shoes have rarely however been able to sustain a really good argument...either MGTS gives BB the silent treatment, or BB does his "Bas!...Baat khatam" and that's the end of that!!LOL
 
So as I'm in a real bad moodwa, I thought what better that to have a virtual argument?Tongue
 
Let us all take turns to be MGTS or BB and see how long we can keep the argument going, unlike Kriya!Sleepy
 
I'll kick off and the next person can be MGTS and retaliate!!! You can be funny, serious, sarcastic, farcical whatever!!
 
Dekhna hai jeet kiski hogi, battle of the sexes, battle of the egos, battle of unpad/padhi likhi - whatever!!!!!
 
AAKRAMANNN!!YALGAAAR HO!!!!!
 
 
BB - "Who the hell dyou think you are? My Amma burned herself coz of you????"
 


Edited by kEEnkEEn - 02 June 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiFallen StarAziyasuk4CrAzYREDarrylinetanudrashtihussainramsoMitu_MERARAImeena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010

Posts: 17469

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

 
 
 
Now it is a fact that at some time or other, both Pratigya nd Krishna have got on our nerves...if not, then youre lying!
 
Bad Boy -v- Miss Goody Two Shoes have rarely however been able to sustain a really good argument...either MGTS gives BB the silent treatment, or BB does his "Bas!...Baat khatam" and that's the end of that!!LOL
 
So as I'm in a real bad moodwa, I thought what better that to have a virtual argument?Tongue
 
Let us all take turns to be MGTS or BB and see how long we can keep the argument going, unlike Kriya!Sleepy
 
I'll kick off and the next person can be MSTS and retaliate!!! You can be funny, serious, sarcastic, farcical whatever!!
 
Dekhna hai jeet kiski hogi, battle of the sexes, battle of the egos, battle of unpad/padhi likhi - whatever!!!!!
 
AAKRAMANNN!!YALGAAAR HO!!!!!
 
 
BB - "Who the hell dyou think you are? My Amma burned herself coz of you????"
 


MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!


Edited by MERARAI - 31 May 2011 at 8:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDsuk4

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009

Posts: 18540

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG...kulvi diii krishan has turned a bad boy for U...?ShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010

Posts: 17469

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

OMG...kulvi diii krishan has turned a bad boy for U...?ShockedLOL


He's always been a bad boy. Why are you surprised? Now add Loser to the list.Tongue

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006

Posts: 5291

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Pragati - when has he never been a bad boy!Wink
He's just at an all time low right now...behooda kutha as someone would say...
 
Oi! - where's ur response!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006

Posts: 5291

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]
 
 


MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!
 
Go - who cares!!!!
and this time I aint comin to get you neither!!!!!
What do you think I am?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009

Posts: 18540

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Pragati - when has he never been a bad boy!Wink
He's just at an all time low right now...behooda kutha as someone would say...
 
Oi! - where's ur response!!!
 
 
 
                    Ya truee, hez been bad boy from d begning but  ryt now i'm wating 2 see him suffer and wanna see his reaction after d truth comes out...WinkLOLLOL but rememebr pearl grey use to say dat hez a character to whom every grl love to hate but eventually will lyk him...though after all dis i  doubt will d character eevr get lykd by all after all dis...Ouch 
 
 
              ahhh, i didn't read full theard yet just read BB...and asked ur about it...EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL


Edited by Pragati.T - 31 May 2011 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_pai

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010

Posts: 17469

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]
 
 


MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!
 
Go - who cares!!!!
and this time I aint comin to get you neither!!!!!
What do you think I am?????


MGTS - I don't. Silly
 I don't need your permission to do as I please. Never have and never will.Cool
 Did I ask you to come and get me.Shocked
You think I want to return to his hell hole you call home. Angry
You're nuts, so let me spell it for you on my way out.You are a,L-O-S_E_R!Thumbs Down
You won't survive a day let alone a week without me around. Give it a try! I'm outta here! Got that buster?AngryTongueLOL



Edited by MERARAI - 31 May 2011 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100hussainramso

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3 4

koolsadhu1000 24 7571 25 August 2010 at 10:49am
By gees
krishna krishna krishna................ nisha2010 8 1535 24 August 2010 at 5:35am
By ....Poojie....
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

ArhainAshish 15 5646 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm
By ArhainAshish
Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p

2

ArhainAshish 15 3405 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm
By ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

mima190587 40 7331 25 July 2010 at 11:11am
By mushiroxx

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.