Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Now it is a fact that at some time or other, both Pratigya nd Krishna have got on our nerves...if not, then youre lying!

Bad Boy -v- Miss Goody Two Shoes have rarely however been able to sustain a really good argument...either MGTS gives BB the silent treatment, or BB does his "Bas!...Baat khatam" and that's the end of that!!LOL

So as I'm in a real bad moodwa, I thought what better that to have a virtual argument?Tongue

Let us all take turns to be MGTS or BB and see how long we can keep the argument going, unlike Kriya!Sleepy

I'll kick off and the next person can be MGTS and retaliate!!! You can be funny, serious, sarcastic, farcical whatever!!

Dekhna hai jeet kiski hogi, battle of the sexes, battle of the egos, battle of unpad/padhi likhi - whatever!!!!!

AAKRAMANNN!!YALGAAAR HO!!!!!

BB - "Who the hell dyou think you are? My Amma burned herself coz of you????"

Edited by kEEnkEEn - 02 June 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiFallen StarAziyasuk4CrAzYREDarrylinetanudrashtihussainramsoMitu_MERARAImeena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna/Pratigya argue-Pratigya wins!!!pg 10" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Now it is a fact that at some time or other, both Pratigya nd Krishna have got on our nerves...if not, then youre lying!

Bad Boy -v- Miss Goody Two Shoes have rarely however been able to sustain a really good argument...either MGTS gives BB the silent treatment, or BB does his "Bas!...Baat khatam" and that's the end of that!!LOL

So as I'm in a real bad moodwa, I thought what better that to have a virtual argument?Tongue

Let us all take turns to be MGTS or BB and see how long we can keep the argument going, unlike Kriya!Sleepy

I'll kick off and the next person can be MSTS and retaliate!!! You can be funny, serious, sarcastic, farcical whatever!!

Dekhna hai jeet kiski hogi, battle of the sexes, battle of the egos, battle of unpad/padhi likhi - whatever!!!!!

AAKRAMANNN!!YALGAAAR HO!!!!!

BB - "Who the hell dyou think you are? My Amma burned herself coz of you????"

MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!

Edited by MERARAI - 31 May 2011 at 8:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDsuk4

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG...kulvi diii krishan has turned a bad boy for U...?ShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

OMG...kulvi diii krishan has turned a bad boy for U...?ShockedLOL

He's always been a bad boy. Why are you surprised? Now add Loser to the list.Tongue

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Pragati - when has he never been a bad boy!Wink
He's just at an all time low right now...behooda kutha as someone would say...

Oi! - where's ur response!!!

MERARAIhussainramso

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

MGTS -  And who the hell do you think you are?  I am ended up in this house bec' of you. And what a party that's been. Top that buster! I've had it, "mei maike chalti hoon, tum dekhthe rahiyo". Loser!

Go - who cares!!!!
and this time I aint comin to get you neither!!!!!
What do you think I am?????

MERARAIhussainramso

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Pragati - when has he never been a bad boy!Wink
He's just at an all time low right now...behooda kutha as someone would say...

Oi! - where's ur response!!!

Ya truee, hez been bad boy from d begning but  ryt now i'm wating 2 see him suffer and wanna see his reaction after d truth comes out...WinkLOLLOL but rememebr pearl grey use to say dat hez a character to whom every grl love to hate but eventually will lyk him...though after all dis i  doubt will d character eevr get lykd by all after all dis...Ouch 

ahhh, i didn't read full theard yet just read BB...and asked ur about it...EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Pragati.T - 31 May 2011 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_pai

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=kEEnkEEn]

Go - who cares!!!!
and this time I aint comin to get you neither!!!!!
What do you think I am?????

MGTS - I don't. Silly
 I don't need your permission to do as I please. Never have and never will.Cool
 Did I ask you to come and get me.Shocked
You think I want to return to his hell hole you call home. Angry
You're nuts, so let me spell it for you on my way out.You are a,L-O-S_E_R!Thumbs Down
You won't survive a day let alone a week without me around. Give it a try! I'm outta here! Got that buster?AngryTongueLOL

Edited by MERARAI - 31 May 2011 at 9:17am

sudharao100hussainramso

Post Reply New Post

Go to top