Forget KriYansh Welcom da hottst new couple ViRat

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
KriYansh ? Who Kriyansh ?! WHAT Kriyansh... is that a new toothpaste  ?

"ViHa ?! Tumhara Matlab choooha 😲 ?!" 

ShaYam ? Tumhe Sharam aa rahi hai ? Toh kapde pahno naa..  ! πŸ˜›

... Drumrolls and fireworks because D3 has got the hottest new couple in town ... They came .. they saw ... they conquered ... Ladies and gentlemen .. Please put ur hands together for ...

BHARAT ... and VISHAKHA !!! πŸ€£  🀣aka the Sparklingly killer couple ViRat

The utter randomness of this pairing made me ROFL out LOUD ... and the BEST part was how Bharat .. despite being the guy .. was sharmaying ☺️ ..and Vishakha was the awkward gentleman
 asking "Kal raat .. humarey beech ... kuch ??" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hats off to the creative team for such hilarious scenes πŸ‘ Loved todays episode to bits πŸ˜³
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
We were discussing this sometime back. I still remember when Kria tells Bharat that he should learn to give girls compliment and Vishaka comments on it to which Bharat says "Pehle tu compliment dene layak ban toh sahi"🀣🀣
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thts awesome post...I have 2 say yes virat they created magic just 4 split seconds...when I saw them sleeeping holding each others hand I ws like is this true??I rubbed my eyes even and how she were sharmafying...first tym say a girlish streak in vishakha
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

thts awesome post...I have 2 say yes virat they created magic just 4 split seconds...when I saw them sleeeping holding each others hand I ws like is this true??I rubbed my eyes even and how she were sharmafying...first tym say a girlish streak in vishakha

Thanks buddy 😳 .. although Ill have to disagree a bit with u ... I felt Bharat was more shy than Vishakha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

Thanks buddy 😳 .. although Ill have to disagree a bit with u ... I felt Bharat was more shy than Vishakha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought vishaka - nilesh ws gonna b 2gether... πŸ˜†..

bharat ws really confused..🀣or should i say shy🀣
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tabzy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought vishaka - nilesh ws gonna b 2gether... πŸ˜†..

bharat ws really confused..🀣or should i say shy🀣

Hmmm ... Nilesh and Vishkha wud have been expected .. u know cross between Dazzler and Weakling .. but the surprise element of Bharat and Vishaka totally won me over... lets hope it was not a one day thing .. Vishakha nd Bharat are gonna be hilarious to watch  πŸ˜†

Oh BTW ... in case anyone is interested .. I finished making my first Swayam/Sharon solo VM ... on "Zara Zara behekta hai" from the movie RHTDM .. its currently uploading (The file size is huge , cuz Im such a sucker for HD quality πŸ˜†).. me and my shameless advertising πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

LOL! that was so random but funny esp Bharat sharmaying πŸ˜† in the other epi i was like poor Bharat, he doesn't have anyone..and here we see him with Vishika...πŸ˜† such an odd pairing..lol..
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Its time to make a VM on the ViRat couple .. dont you think ? I'm thinking  aChipmunks Version Pee Loon πŸ˜†
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

Its time to make a VM on the ViRat couple .. dont you think ? I'm thinking  aChipmunks Version Pee Loon πŸ˜†

hahahaha!!! you should use something like hum bhi hain hosh me for these two!!!

your explanation for the names... god woman... itna tedha bheja mila kahan se!

i was just telling Shruti it was a wonder that Vishakha didn't break Bharat's nose and he didn't pull out her hair in return by just imagining what could've happened between them...

but Bharat's shy look was cute... for the first time i saw a kid who's younger than me in age!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

hahahaha!!! you should use something like hum bhi hain hosh me for these two!!!

your explanation for the names... god woman... itna tedha bheja mila kahan se!

i was just telling Shruti it was a wonder that Vishakha didn't break Bharat's nose and he didn't pull out her hair in return by just imagining what could've happened between them...

but Bharat's shy look was cute... for the first time i saw a kid who's younger than me in age!

U know me .. Im the Manipulation Mafia 😎... Ill turn some scene between Amar and Bharat into a Bharat Vishaka "Pee Loon" type  scene .. and BTW ... its gonna be a comic VM haha .. on THIS song... might include a bit of Amar/Rinni and Nilesh/Simmi .. check out the trailer :🀣 :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H84Pei8Sl8[/YOUTUBE]