Fan Fictions

Kriyansh FF..Dance 'n 'Love..updated part 11..Pg21 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!! plz continue soon.pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyansh FF..Dance 'n 'Love..updated part 11..Pg21 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow yaar thanks for the long update Hug
very nice part 
love the way they fight LOL

thanks and plz continue Big smile

swthrtdevisha

swthrtdevisha

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Part 5...

Kria and Neha are standing there together and on the other hand rey is getting tensed as to what to do to help kria and even he dsnt knw why he wnts to help her...the prof is approaching towards them when kria and neha are talking to each other...

Neha:what happening this is...neha feeling very tensed...prof very dangerous...

Kria:arey tu kyun darrahi he!...main hoon na...jo sach he wohi main bataungi...

Neha:u complaining abt sharon?...

Kria:arey nahin darr mat...dekh na main kya karrahi hoon...

(in her mind)...keh to diya par mujhe bhi thoda thoda darr lagraha hai...kuch toh batana hi parega...uff ho aaj ka tera din hi kharap he kria...calender me mark karke rakhna parega...dnt wrry kria...kuch karna parega...ryt now...!!!

The prof approaches towards them and stands in frnt of them...looks at his watch...

Prof:aap dono?...neha ko toh main janta hoon...par tum...tum toh nayi ho na...aur tumhare saath meri yeh pehli class hai...aur pehle class me late...mujhe mere class me late comers nahin chahiye!...aur btw kya main pooch sakta hoon ki aaplog late kyun hui?

Neha:sir me telling...

Prof:maine aapse nahin poocha he neha...yeh batayengi kyunki yeh nayi admission he aur class me pehli baar late...why?...woh bhi poore 15 minute!...why?

Kria:sir...woh kya hai na...ki hum dono hi kahin phas gaye the 

Prof:traffic?..yani subha se classes bunk karrahi ho?...naye admission milte hi bunking shuru?

Kria:no sir...hum subha se classes attend karrahe he...no bunking at all sir...par sorry sir ki hum late hogaye abhi aane me par woh kya he na ki hum sach me traffic me hi phas gaye the!

Prof:what do u mean?

Kria:i mean ki sir yahan..iss colg me traffic ka matlab he ki iss colg me kuch aise students he jo traffic banke aapke raaste me khare rehkar aapko pareshan karte he...kuch battameez aur sarphire students...aapko toh pata hi hoga na sir ki aise students kaise naye students ko pareshan karte he!...sir hum unhi se jaan churakar aaye he!..sir really!

Kria while saying dis looks at reyansh wid fuming eyes...while rey is lookin at her lovingly...

Prof:theek he... theek he!..i know...iss colg me aise students he...neway next time dis shud nt hapn!...ok?

Kria:ok sir...sorry sir...

They go and sit down...kria is sitting ryt in frnt of rey who is aiming and bending to look at her...while kria and neha settle down for class...she whispers in neha's ears...

Kria:neha...yeh do sarphire creatures humare class me he? 

Neha:all dazzlers in our class... 

Kria:teen saal tak inko bardasht karna hai!

Neha:but y taking panga wid sharon?

Kria:panga toh usne liya..aur woh kaunsi maharani he jo uski ji huzoori karni paregi!

Neha:dnt knw what hapng!

Kria turns back to tke out sumthng frm her bag..she dsnt notice dat rey is staring at her...

Kria:yeh bottle kahan rehgaya mera?

She is frantically finding it when she looks up and sees him staring...he lovingly n cutely points out d direction dat her bottle is on d side of  her bag...kria looks dere,tkes her bottle and says...

Kria:aise ullu ki tarah kya dekhrahe ho huh?..waise main toh bhool gayi thi tum toh ho hi ullu...aur haan mujhe pata hai ki meri kaunsi cheez kahan pe rakkhi he ok?

Rey:agar All India Radio ka broadcast khatam hogaya ho toh agey class me concentrate karo!

Kria turns in frnt and rey looks at her smiling...saying in his mind...with hand on the chin...

Rey:ms.attitude...tumme kuch baat toh he...aise jawab woh bhi prof ko sirf tum hi de sakti ho aur koi nahin...aur thank you toh tum kehne se rahi...par aisa bhi ek din aayega jab khud chalke aake mujhe thank you kahogi...aur tumhe mere bare me jo misunderstanding he usse door karne ke liye kuch toh karna parega!

The class finishes and all leave...kria turns back and looks at rey wid angry eyes...rey looks at her lovingly...she leaves...aftr sum tym vicky and rey head towards the rehearsal hall...to meet sharon...

--------------

In the rehearsal room,sharon has started her aggressive dance and is constantly remembering her tiff with kria...rey and vicky arrive and see sharon involved in her super aggresive dance as she is very angry...nilesh who is standing with simi and rimi are all surprised yet again to see sharon so angry...

Rey:oh God!...what happened guys?...sharon aise aggressive dance...lagta hai phir se gussa hai...par hua kya guys?

Vicky:kahin usse teri sorrywali ke bare me pata toh nahin chalgaya na?

Rey:shut up vicky!...kuch bhi bolta rehta he tu!...itna muh mat khola kar!...im sure kuch aur problem hai!...wait...mujhe pata karne de...nilesh whats d problem dude?...

Nilesh:hey vicky...gve me the beat guys...!!!!

Vicky:tujhe hamesha mujhse hi beat kyun chahiye hota hai yaar...seedhe muh baat kar na!

Nil:i cant say without the beat vicky!

Vicky:toh mat bola kar...baat baat pe beat...isse na main sach me beat..

Rey:oh vicky...please tum dono just buzz off huh...chup raho!...simi-rimi what happened ?

Simi:dont ask rey...ek weakling ke saath sharon ka tiff...

Rey:weakling?...weakling ke saath sharon ki larai?...simi what exactly happened?...

Sharon:simi kyun batayegi...lemme tell you rey...ek nayi behenji weakling mere saath zabardasti u knw she was fighting...of course she dsnt knw who am i!

Rey:par kis issue par hua ?

Sharon:uske bare me soch kar hi toh dimag volcano ki tarah burst hojata hai mera...ek toh mujhe jaan-boojh kar dhakka mara aur uske baad mujhe attitude dikhaya...that weakling...urghhh..!!!

Rey:relax sharon...relax...tell me everything in detail...may be i can help sharon...

Sharon tells rey what happened...rey cant figure out as to who is the girl who dared to answer sharon back...

Sharon:but dont worry rey...i can handle it..inn weaklings ko sabak kaise sikhana hai i know..anushka ki dost hoke bohot guts aagaye usme...usse toh main aisa lesson sikhaungi ki woh zindagi bhar mujhse ulajhna regret karegi...

Vicky:i knw sharon...dese weaklings...unhe toh unki place dikhani paregi...

Sharon:so miss newbie weakling get prepared..sharon is cuming your way...!!!

Rey:(mind)...anushka ki dost...nayi ladki...???...kahin woh ms.atttude...kria toh nahin...oh no...yeh kya kiya tumne ms.attitude...bina baat sharon se panga..oh no...ab toh sharon pata nahin kya karegi..kya karoon...kahin kuch drastic na karde...i need to save her...kyunki dere is no point in telling sharon nethng...woh nahin sunegi...i need to talk to ms.attitude...!!!

Sharon:i knw rey...tum meri bohot care karte ho par aise logo ko main handle karsakti hoon...neway guys...c'mon lets practice!

They start to rehearse when rey reminds dat they need to find the girl who he needs to apologise to...vicky agrees...on the other hand neha and kria are discussing an assignment when anushka cums...

Anushka:hey guys...whats up?

Kria:nthng...aaj ka din hi kharap tha...pehle woh rey..phir woh sharon aur phir almost prof se daat...thank God...bachgayi...varna..

Neha:varna college me last day becoming of ours...kria so intelligent handling!

Anushka:leave it guys...suno mujhe library se kuch books issue karvane he uske baad chalte he ok?

Neha:oh...even neha needing books...

Anushka:chal!

Kria:fine...tumlog jao..main yahan tumlogo ka wait karti hoon...

Anushka:ok...!

Kria is waiting for her friends while rey and vicky finish with their rehearsals..they tell sharon that they will be back soon to join her to go together...

Rey:vicky..chal...

Vicky:tera yeh mission sorry kab khatam hoga...chal!

They both embark on a search for the girl...rey thinks of every possible way to find d girl but no way seems to work..he goes in front of the library to get clues but in no vain...he is searchng when his eyes suddenly fall on kria...who is standing near the staircase...he leans on the railing and looks at her intricately...while staring at her for a very long time,rey gets reminded of the fact that sharon is planning sumthng against her...he decides to warn her indirectly to be safe...while he is going to warn kria,vicky sees him gng and stops him...

Vicky:oye...kahan jaraha hain haan?...yahan humlog poora colg tour karrahe he teri sorry girl ko dhundne ke liye aur tu pata nahin kahan jaraha hain...chal...

Rey:vicky...tu thodi der ruk idhar,infact library ke paas ruk main aaraha hoon!

Vicky:pakka?...

Rey:haan baba...cuming in 5!

Rey walks down the stairs and slowly taps kria's shoulders who is reading a book...she turns back and to her surprise sees rey...

Kria:tum?...phir se?..kyun?..subha ka quota khatam nahin hua tha kya? 

Rey:hii...(he smiles at her)...

Kria:bye...!

Rey:uff ho ms.attitude ...kitna baat karti ho tum..look i have not cum here to fight wid you...just to talk...

Kria:but i dnt wnt to...

Rey:cant be..tumhe toh baat karna pasand he...

Kria:uff...dekho really mujhe koi ladai nahin karni plz... 

Rey:even me..dnt wanna fight...main yahan tumse kuch kehne ke liye aaya tha!

Kria:toh jaldi kaho aur jao...waise bhi mera din kuch achcha nahin gaya hai toh plz end me mera mood kharap mat karo!

Rey:look...u need to be careful...

Kria:of what?

Rey:listen iss colg main tumhe pareshan karne ke liye bohot log he..u need to be careful ok?

Kria:haan jaise ki tum!...aur btw tum yeh sab mujhe kyun kehrahe ho?

Rey:just take it as an advice...otherwise problem!

Kria:what problem huh?

Just when rey is abt to tell kria dat sum serious prank will be played on her,vicky calls for rey...

Rey:neway need to go now...bye...(mind)...cudnt tell her the entire thing...poori baat karta bhi kaise...sharon ko pata chaljata na...par pata nahin woh meri baat manegi bhi ya nahin...kal poore din usspar nazar rakhni paregi...may be then i can save her!

Vicky:tu uss newbie weakling se kyun baat karraha tha?

Rey:warning vicky warning ki humse panga na le and all that!

Vicky:achcha chal..!

Rey turns back and looks at kria but soon looks in frnt...

Kria:yeh rey pata nahin kaunse janam ka badla leraha hai yaar!...jab dekho tab mere peeche pare rehta hai...careful huh?..careful toh tumlogo ko rehna he..woh bhi mujhse...timtimate dazzlers!

Anushka and neha are back from the library...

Anushka:kya hua kria?...itna gussa chehre par?

Neha:hmmm..y you angry kria?

Kria:leave it guys...choro na...

Anushka:theek he toh mere paas ek idea he kria ka mood theek karne ka...chalo!

Kria:par kahan?

Anushka:chalo...pass me hi ek icecream parlour he...colg ka world famous...saare students colg ke baad jaate he...wahan chal shayad kria ka mood icecream khane ke baad thoda sa thanda hojaye!

Kria:icecream?..woh khane ke baad toh kisi ka bhi mood theek hojaega!...lets go guys!

They leave for the icecream parlour...while rey and vicky are tired and exhausted after a long search...they are breathing heavily...

Vicky:dude...u knw what...i dnt think teri sorrywali humein iss janam me milne wali he ok?

Rey:no way vicky!...woh mujhe zaroor milegi...aur humari madat woh karega...God...woh karenge humari madat...agar kal ke day ke end tak mujhe woh ladki nahin mili toh i give up!

Vicky:seriously?...phir toh humein iss mission se chutkara!...yeah!

Rey:vicky?...

Vicky:sorry!...chal...

The dazzlers come out of the college and sharon unlocks her car and simi,rimi n she sits in it...they tell rey that they are gonna meet them finally in the lounge where they always meet aftr colg...rey,vicky and nilesh agree to meet them there in half an hour...while vicky and nil walk towards rey's car..rey is walking too when he hears spells of cute laughter...he turns back and to his surprise sees kria with her friends outside the icecream parlour...laughing,giggling and having her icecream...licking her icecream like an innocent girl...and putting icecream mischievously on her nose on her friends...she has a lovely time and her mood seems to lighten up...laughing and playing,kria has fun like an innocent girl...rey falls for her laughter and her inncence instantly,winds flowing away,he is only looking at kria...with the famous bg tune playing...rey gets totally mesmerised and lost in her...

Rey:kya hai tum me ms.attitude?...kyun jab se maine tumhe dekha mujhe aur kuch dikhayi nahin deta...kitni masoomiyat...kitni cute..kitni sweet aur innocent ho tum...kitni pyari ho tum kria...so cute...kaash tum mujhe misunderstand nahin karti...kash main bhi tumhara dost banpata...par dnt wrry kria,tumhe har problem se safe rakhna aur har problem se bachana ...rey will do it...tum mujhe apna dost na mano par tumhe main apna dost manta hoon...!!!

Rey sits in his car with his friends and leaves from dere afterwhich kria leaves soon...with her friends...!!!

Edited by swthrtdevisha - 14 March 2012 at 1:41am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

switangel27bhakti15Eyesfriendlynavya_arshaHappyanshairock321CoffeeAddict100littledevilsSOBTILICIOUSSaumya_D3Hot.Pink.Heelsluv_arshamayurlover4evakvarshaMahak Sinhacrazyskythemockingblue.Zehnaseeb.bluelashesBorn2Dance

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
awesome update

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
OMG i loved it!!!!! awesome update yaar. love ur writing style.plz continue soon .pm me!!!

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Great update! :)
rey is so sweet, still searching for sorrywali girl Embarrassed
And the famous Dazzlers vs weaklings fight.. I wonder what Sharon is up to.
Anyway keep it up, you're really good at writing ff's Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swthrtdevisha

switangel27

switangel27

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Nice part
Rey is so swit, do continue soon and do pm me for nxt part.

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
amazing part!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top