Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam-A Boy With Heart of Gold!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Oh BTW ... in case anyone is interested .. I finished making my first Swayam/Sharon solo VM ... on "Zara Zara behekta hai" from the movie RHTDM .. its currently uploading (The file size is huge , cuz Im such a sucker for HD quality LOL).. me and my shameless advertising LOL LOL

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 31 May 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4evaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam-A Boy With Heart of Gold!!! (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
D3ians...HugHugHug...u all r really vry sweet...i am soo touched by u all urs wonderful comments...am xtremely sorry i cudn reply..am nt well...yday bhi ws nt well...still i manage to make d topic atleast...

nywz thnx to all those who LIKEd my post n posted their wonderful comments out here...HugHugHug...

PS...agar aaj ke epi mein kuch khaas hua vich wil make me open a topic...then i wud be able to make hat-trick today wid my topics...LOLLOL...coz till date...my topics r nt regular...be it mjht forum or pmmka forum or nw this d3 forum...so hat-trick ws a dooor ki baat till nw...LOLLOL...so lets c whether i make it hat-trick or nt...LOLLOLWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i hope you make a hat-trick! and as i said in your last topic also.. your posts attract us to them... so we aren't ones who should be thanked!

Nikki_Titli

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Res! 
*Edited*

Amazing Post Nikkkiii!!!!!! I Agree wid each and every word you saiddd!!!!!! Swayam is actly a guy with a goldn heart!!!! He was Simply Amazinggg!!! I LOVEEEDD Him and the ROCKED The Epiii!!!!!! Anyways, thnxx for the PM!! Hug

Edited by -Zeenat- - 05 June 2011 at 5:51am

Nikki_Titli

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
NIKKI!!HugHugHugHug
I know I am late to comment on your second post on D3 forum, and I didn't comment on your first post... really bad of me, I am "Sorry, Dil Se Sorry, Duniya mein jitne sorry hai sab sorry" for thatEmbarrassed
and I loved this post... hayye SwayamDay Dreaming.. he's such a sweetheart naa!!Embarrassed I so so sooo "lowe" himEmbarrassed

thnx for the pm...Hug

Nikki_Titli

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Edited! Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
nikki... missing a post from u Smile n u Hug

Nikki_Titli

-DoAsInfinity-

IF-Dazzler

-DoAsInfinity-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
swayam is such a cutie sweetiepieHeart

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.